Status Labs

BulkinWes

I noticed how your always looking off to the side when you pose, instead of looking at the camera.
I like to imagine that there's a framed picture of me your staring at while you're posing for these pictures
😂🤣😂😂

Call me crazy... But I think the tank makes your traps and lats look bigger!
I can’t wear tanks they either get rolled up against my neck or if they are big enough my traps push them out to my shoulders lol. And my Tshirts always roll up above my triceps so I been wearing a lot of fat boy shirts lately they fit good around chest and shoulder but I hate it cuz nobody can see my size lol but comfy is my life style so fuck it.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I actually had this thing in the back of my head about looking like the guys on the box as like a bench mark.

My dysmorphia is still working great though cause I saw some in a department store and I was seriously underwhelmed by the physiques on the models.

Something similar happened the other week too, I've not seen The Rocky Horror show since I was maybe 12 or so ( edit: G I bet you totally cranked it to Tim Curry in drag) and I remember Rocky being super jacked. I saw it the other day and was like wow I'm in way better shape than this mother fucker. And Arnie in Predator doesn't look how I remember either, still awesome, but not unattainable.

Pic below from first aider board at work, taken a couple years ago. Think it was around time I started on test, can't tell I lift with clothes.

1000007328.jpg

BulkinWes

I actually had this thing in the back of my head about looking like the guys on the box as like a bench mark.

My dysmorphia is still working great though cause I saw some in a department store and I was seriously underwhelmed by the physiques on the models.

Something similar happened the other week too, I've not seen The Rocky Horror show since I was maybe 12 or so ( edit: G I bet you totally cranked it to Tim Curry in drag) and I remember Rocky being super jacked. I saw it the other day and was like wow I'm in way better shape than this mother fucker. And Arnie in Predator doesn't look how I remember either, still awesome, but not unattainable.

Pic below from first aider board at work, taken a couple years ago. Think it was around time I started on test, can't tell I lift with clothes.

View attachment 868284
Even then you were still decently vascular but you for sure look good as hell now there’s no denying that at all lol

Lee.the.Demi.Human

🤭 ty.

Working on the size bit. Had two cakes at about 1150 cals each and 5 ice cream cones at 300 cals, about 2 lbs of tuna pasta, and a pile of chicken strips and French fries. About 3 quarts of clear whey water too.

Gonna do some poopin tomorrow.

Gainz.

Something similar happened the other week too, I've not seen The Rocky Horror show since I was maybe 12 or so ( edit: G I bet you totally cranked it to Tim Curry in drag)
View attachment 868284
Would you like a list of things I fap to? Because I'll make it... And yeah.. that's definitely on there!

But yeah a few months ago I needed new boxers. Finally outgrew my mediums and need large.
I was looking at the guys on the package.. I'm like... I look way better than most of these guys.
But then other days I feel like my old 137lb self... It's so weird...