12 Week Test E, Mast E and Winstrol cycle - Help?

XXXDEANDREW

Hello, I am going on my 2nd Cycle and decided to up it with an Oral this time, but I do need some help to figure it out.

My main goal in this cycle is to put on "Lean Mass" a few kg of muscle while cutting some fat after my bulk. I was thinking of 12 Weeks on 500mg Test E and 400mg Mast E weekly cycle, and end it with 6 Weeks on Winstrol.

I would inject Test E3D 250mg pr injection and same with Mast E just 200mg instead of 250mg, then my Winstrol would be the last 6 weeks on 50mg ED.

What do you think about this cycle, for the purpose of lean gaining, while cutting a bit? What can Mast E help me with? Since I'm not under 12% is it even worth it for me to take?

Here is the program I have made, Including cycle, diet, workout program, and close to the current physique. Do you think the cycle is good for my goal?

Thanks in advance everyone!

Last edited:

suppsforlife

in your screens I can't see the Masteron added.
You may up the Masteron dosage to match the Test dosage, but that's individual.
generally, it all seems great! you seem like you've done your homework and you are prepared.
Masteron is mostly helpful for people under 12% bf indeed, however, Masteron is also helpful at boosting the efficiency of Test and Winstrol AND to control the estrogenic related side effects from Test, instead of an AI. so yeah, it may be helpful for your needs. With this cycle you are likely to cut down fat and add some muscles, but it depends on your diet. I've noticed you had 3500 cals but it also depends on your maintanance calories. if that's under - you are more likely to lose fat, obviously.
in the end, it all looks really good to my opinion.
Remember that you can always change the dosages and add/remove something according to your body needs. just listen to your body or might do blood tests to be 100% sure. do according to what your body "tells" you. But generally: 12 weeks Test 500 mg weekly with 400-500 mg Masteron weekly and last 6 weeks Winstrol 50 mg daily sounds good enough! good job! update in how you feel.

XXXDEANDREW

in your screens I can't see the Masteron added.
You may up the Masteron dosage to match the Test dosage, but that's individual.
generally, it all seems great! you seem like you've done your homework and you are prepared.
Masteron is mostly helpful for people under 12% bf indeed, however, Masteron is also helpful at boosting the efficiency of Test and Winstrol AND to control the estrogenic related side effects from Test, instead of an AI. so yeah, it may be helpful for your needs. With this cycle you are likely to cut down fat and add some muscles, but it depends on your diet. I've noticed you had 3500 cals but it also depends on your maintanance calories. if that's under - you are more likely to lose fat, obviously.
in the end, it all looks really good to my opinion.
Remember that you can always change the dosages and add/remove something according to your body needs. just listen to your body or might do blood tests to be 100% sure. do according to what your body "tells" you. But generally: 12 weeks Test 500 mg weekly with 400-500 mg Masteron weekly and last 6 weeks Winstrol 50 mg daily sounds good enough! good job! update in how you feel.
Hey, thank you for the comment I totally forgot to update the cycle picture, and my program, but it has been edited, and should now be correct pictures. My maintain is 3500 calories, and therefore I chose to stick to that, since I will be at my maintain, but burn calories throughout the day, If I see too much decrease in weight, I could just add a shake or some eggwhites for fast protein and calories. I will be doing 15min cardio every day before my workouts, and of course, I also stay active most of the day.

Do you think diet looks decent for "maingaining" one reason I also added Winstrol was to lower bodyfat, but the test should still help with building muscle*

Thanks a lot!

suppsforlife

diet looks good. But whilst anabolic steroids are working individually for each person, dieting is even more individual, so just go for what works for you. As of general, I think it looks great.
and yeah, Winstrol + Test is likely to grow some muscles whilst burning fat at maintenance cals! great work!

BiggyBill

What do you think about this cycle, for the purpose of lean gaining, while cutting a bit? What can Mast E help me with? Since I'm not under 12% is it even worth it for me to take?
it was already said that Mast is helpful as an AI.
Here is the program I have made, Including cycle, diet, workout program, and close to the current physique. Do you think the cycle is good for my goal?
good whatsoever! go for it!
Do you think diet looks decent for "maingaining" one reason I also added Winstrol was to lower bodyfat, but the test should still help with building muscle*
great diet with great variety! Winny would lower body fat whilst both working great to gain muscles. esp since you added Mast (gives muscle definition, and from the photo you shared - you do seem to have some!

my 2 cents - your plan looks great.
PS: Winstrol dosage should be split. like 25 mg in the morning and 25 mg in the evening. Might need to lower dosage if you get side effects, but if you don't - 50 mg daily of Winstrol would do wonders!

XXXDEANDREW

it was already said that Mast is helpful as an AI.

good whatsoever! go for it!

great diet with great variety! Winny would lower body fat whilst both working great to gain muscles. esp since you added Mast (gives muscle definition, and from the photo you shared - you do seem to have some!

my 2 cents - your plan looks great.
PS: Winstrol dosage should be split. like 25 mg in the morning and 25 mg in the evening. Might need to lower dosage if you get side effects, but if you don't - 50 mg daily of Winstrol would do wonders!
Thank you man, yea I was going to do 25mg morning and 25mg before bed, but what about an AI? I do have some Aromasin on hand, should I add it? if so when should I add it in my cycle, and how much per week?

BiggyBill

Taken in consideration that you run Masteron - you may not need an AI. It depends on how ur body reacts. You might need, or you might not. Is good you have aromasin on hand. You can use it in case you get high estrogens symptoms (or if u have a blood test revealing high estrogen). If so, depending on level of estrogen or symptoms onset you might go to 12.5 mg (half tablet) every other day or every day. (Or full tablet every other day).

HGH.to

I do have some Aromasin on hand, should I add it? if so when should I add it in my cycle, and how much per week?
if you keep aromasin on hand (in case of emergency) then you add it if side effects of estrogen get out of hand. you add one tablet per day for as much as side effects subside.