1st cycle began today

IronBoy

I'm 29 at 5'10 and my weight which is currently 153lbs.

My bloodwork shows my cholesterol and triglycerides are in a normal range. Same for blood thickness and sugar levels. My Test serum is at 356 from 348-1197 NG/DL, Test free at 13.5 of 5-21 NG/DL and free Test at 2.81 of 1.5-4.20%. My PSA Serum is 0.7 of 0-4.0 NG/ML and IGF-1 is 132 of 83-233 NG/ML. My Estradiol is at 19 of 8-35 PG/ML so being over half the normal range looks high I think. 

I'm doing Test Cyp at 300 mgs twice a week for a total of 600 per week for a total of 16 weeks. I had some bad Test Cyp from a local gym rat and got rid of it but now have my Test from a reputable source from here. I have HCG on hand that came in very small vials and have empty sterile vials to transfer over to aling with bac water. For an AI, I have my Aro pills and Nolvadex or Tamoxifen, I forget which it is since I won't be using it until my cycle is over. I will add Clomid eventually when its time for my PCT. All my gear came from a good source here. 

My maintenance calories are at 2548 according to a TDEE calculator and I was taking 1 gram of protein per pound but added another 60 grams on top of 153. I want to add lean muscle to my frame so a lean bulk without adding a gut to my stomach so should I stay at my maintenance calories or increase my calorie intake somewhat? I work at a store for a major cell phone company and don't do anything strenuous other than when I'm at the gym. I am lifting a moderate amount of weight but focus on sets of 12-13 reps and do cardio twice a week. For example, my flat bench is at 145lbs even though I can do 175lbs at 8-10 reps. My incline chest weight is at 125lbs and ya I can do heavier but I like cranking out more reps. I do standing tricep rope pull downs at 50 lbs. 

I'm thinking of adding HGH and have looked into the sources here. 2 IU'S to start off and 3 IU'S a day for a 5 day on 2 day off split but since it takes at least 5 or 6 months to barely show results I haven't decided yet. It doesn't mean I haven't shut it out for the future though. For right now I'll be using the Test and eating plenty of protein with a clean diet. 

I'm working out 6 days a week at each bodypart twice a week and HITT cardio at 15 mins twice a week. I injected my first dose earlier today and it went smooth using a slin pin. I haven't used any HCG or Aro yet but will do so soon. I'll update this thread at least once a week and do bloodwork at the 8 and 16 week marks. Advice and opinions are greatly appreciated. 

D

Dont_trip

use 400 Mgs a week you will

get just

the same

results judging by

your post your. Dry new and I doubt you have the muscle

massmto even carry 600 mg test lower the dose and have an immaculate diet combined with heavy high volume training and you will be far happier dosage don't mean shit if you don't have the

mass to carry it remember that my friend please 

JdDaniel01

I don't mean this in any negative way, but if you're 29 5'10" and 153 pounds,  test isn't going to add any "significant" weight if you're not able to put it on a little bit more efficiently naturally. I'm in no way bashing you or trying to tell you what to do, but you stand a very good chance of being disappointed with your results as things stand. 153 pounds and you're talking about doing extra cardio to lower your weight? I love steroids with all my heart, lol. I think every mature male should look at the many benefits they provide, however they aren't a magic pill. Diet is an art, it truly is. I try to take in as close to 450cals as I can every two hours for eight meals per day. On the sauce, you literally have to stuff your face over and over again everyday or you're going to be spinning your wheels. Adding or subtracting gut from your belly is all about what and when. Eating, and in turn digesting food is a huge part in getting your metabolism ramped up. It is extremely possible to eat 3000+ clean calories per day and lose bodyfat while adding several pounds of lean mass. If you're going for a lean bulk, realistically over that period and with a good pct schedule, I would think you could end up with a quality five to ten pounds when all is said and done. Just trying to help bro, like I said I'm not in any way blasting you, theres nothing that this motley crew of juicing meatheads love more than seeing our brothers and sisters exceed their own expectations as often as possible. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out, either to me or any of our steadily involved mods and members. Good luck brah!

ramdisck

good luck on your cycle.  400mg test is a great start, but JD is right.  5'9" at 153 is small.  you should be able to get more than that naturally and if you aren't you aren't eating enough.  I have done a good number of cycles and will increase my calories to 5000 a day and I still do not gain mass easily.  at 5'7" 165 pounds am feel that 2-5 pounds a year is a much better goal. 

You have to look at what you can do naturally as long as you are eating enough.  if you can't get fat then fast gains won't come.

M

MetalMan

I did more cardio the last 2 & 1/2 weeks to lose weight from 158 down to 153. Im done with that extra cardio. I don't plan to do more than HIIT cardio twice a week now. I stay away from greasy food, junk food, alcohol, smoking. My diet revolves around lean chicken, fish, eggs, vegetables, and fruits. I take my pre and post workout protein shake and drink plenty of water during the day. I'll bump up my daily calorie intake to 3000 starting tomorrow.

Yesterday I did 5 different chest exercises and 4 different for triceps with HIIT on a treadmill for 15 mins. Today I worked on my biceps and back with abdominal work at the end. 

I appreciate the advice and normally have read 500mgs a week is a good dose of Test but my vials are at 300mgs each and it just makes it easier to pull 1ML each time instead of pulling out less than that on the syringe. 

M

MetalMan

Nothing much to report today. I bumped up my calorie intake to around 3000 today. I worked on my legs and shoulders. Had chicken soup with steamed chicken for dinner with a salad bowl. 

JdDaniel01

As far as healthiness, you get five stars brother, but you will never gain any type of quality mass with that clean of a diet. Even if you want to emphasize stying lean, you still need some quality complex carbohydrates with every meal. You could keep that meal for dinner, but maybe add in a sweet potato or a cup of brown or whole grain rice. Without knowing you better, I will go out on a limb and say that your body has found it equilibrium at 153 pounds. That means that it is "unnatural" to weigh more for than that as far as your body and metabolism are concerned. You are going to have to recondition your body to find a new normal. Set small goals so that you have satisfying achievements along the way. It may seem like a pain in the ass, but it think you'll end up being happy that your metabolism is high like it is. I can PROMISE you that you're not going to get fat eating 3500-4000 calories per day of clean food if you maintain your workouts. I am the same way naturally. If I stop everything and go back to eating like a bird and not working out, my body wants to stay at 175 pounds. I came out or a really shitty period last fall where I barely left the house and my body weight got down to 182lbs at the end of September. In six months I have gotten up to 215 with absolute minimum fat gain. I was eating 500 calories every two hours for eight meals per day for 4000 calories per day. That's basically akin to eating everything in sight. The biggest revelation I have ever had in the world of fitness was the fact that in order to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time, you have to eat more not less. You're going to have to change that little reflex voice in the back of your head that tells you to take food off your plate to one that tells you to put something extra ONTO your plate. We would love to help you get some meal plans formed up if you would like, and I am here if you have any questions. It says a lot that you're open to advice and haven't gotten pissed off already, which happens a lot around here sometimes when new members don't get the replies they expected. Like I said, feel free to hit me up brother. 

blastthru23

with both Seig and JD. Eat more, grow more. If you gain a little fat (or water for that matter), you'll be able to strip it away easily post cycle. Like Seig said, boost the calories. If need help getting a plan in order with 6-8 meals, let me know. I'm more than happy to help you out. 

I see that you're 5'11", and about 153. Skinny fat is the likely state of affairs. I'm guessing you will drop fat easy, but may have a bit of a time packing on the meat. Eat eat eat. Make chicken and white rice your staples, whey and perhaps oats for your carbs, olive oil and/or coconut oil your fats. Green veg of choice. 

Dolf

If you wanna gain weight you're gonna need to add carbs into your diet. I'd start at about 2 grams per pound of body weight. With weight gain comes some fat gain. Don't panic if an ab starts to disappear. 

blastthru23

Thinking about it, you're at, as stated, 3000 cals per day. Let's increase to 3500. Let's go with 270g protein per day, 97g of fat and 390g of carbs. This will get you slightly over 3500. Next, lets parse this into 6 meals. To do this divide the protein by 6, and the carbs and fat by 4. The reason for this is you'll time the carbs such that they will be in meals 1, 2, 4, and 5. Fats will be taken at meals 2, 3, 4, and 6.

JdDaniel01

I reccomend you make it simple and easy on yourself at the beginning until you get used to the extra food. Get a big ass box of minute white rice and add a bowl of that with every meal (i do 1/2c dry rice, 1/2c water). If you're worried about the carbs later in the day, switch to steamed vegetables after 5pm or so. Get some low sodium soy sauce if you can't make yourself eat that much plain rice. Put that rice on the stove and it will be ready before you can scramble three or four eggs or drain a can of tuna. It doesn't have to be complicated. The more simple and streamlined you can make the process, the easier it will be to stick with. Casien protein(dairy protein for all intents and purposes) is slower digesting so I eat a cup or cup and a half of 2% cottage cheese every night before bed. Just find what works for you brother. Remember, never tell yourself to leave stuff off your plate. When in doubt, eat it!

M

MetalMan

Thanks guys! I'll pm you guys if I need any meal plans in the future. I looked into a macro calculator and while I don't have a food scale to weigh portions, I go by what the package on my meals say regarding portions serving. I eat every 4 hours with protein in each meal and will jump up to 3500 calories tomorrow. Right now my protein intake is 210 grams the entire day. I eat carbs for sure with rice sometimes but always through my breakfast oatmeal everyday. I eat walnuts and peanuts as snacks too. Any other foods with lots of carbs? 

Btw today was my chest and triceps day and things went well. I did my 2nd injection of 300 mgs of Test Cyp this morning. 

Dolf

210g of protein only comes out to 840 calories. That still leaves you 2660 calories to consume. Carbs bro! Carbs! 

M

MetalMan

I do supplement that with other foods but I'll look into healthy foods with carbs. Thanks Dolf!

JdDaniel01

For what it's worth, we really appreciate someone who joins the community as is so receptive to input and suggestions. its refreshing and we'll bend over backward to help in any way we can. 

blastthru23

One way I boost carb intake is adding either white rice flour or tapioca flour to my protein shakes. I also bought a ten pound bag of dextrose. I put 2-4 grams of dextrose in my protein shake as well. Btw, I buy bulk whey isolate so I can custom design my shakes. Tapioca and rice flour have a GI of 92-94, pretty close to dextrose which is 100. Good fast acting carb sources. Oats are obviously slower, but off top I don't recall its. GI, probably in the 70's low 80's.

blastthru23

So many come, ask questions, then get all butt hurt because they get an answer that they didn't want. And, start whining claiming they are getting bashed. Pussies really. Having the ability to remain objective with respect to oneself is definitely a major plus in this game, shit, any game for that matter.

M

MetalMan

JDaniel01 and blastthru23 +1! It means a lot to have experienced members chime in and help in anyway you guys can! 

I did biceps and back yesterday with my 2nd HIIT session of cardio for this week at 15 mins on a treadmill. Today was shoulders and legs followed by some ab training. Just going to follow my diet for today and take a day of rest tomorrow. I eat now at about 3500 calories per day and I counted up my carbs and average around 180 daily. Protein intake was pushed up to 230 grams a day. 

blastthru23

180 carbs and 230 carbs is just shy of 1700 cal leaving 1800 calls for fat to complete 3500. Remember 1g of carb and 1g protein equals 4 calls, and 1g of fat equals 9 calls. So 180x4= 720 and 230x4=920. That's 1640 cals from those macros... Looks like we need to adjust a little bit ;)