1st cycle began today

strong

Blast, You couldn't be more correct.... I had enough for a while. I come back on the forum Last month and try to help an idiot. He had no idea about tren but wanted to run Tren e for 20 mos. along with other compounds. Of course I start with, "you're not ready for tren especially tren e on a first cycle". He wanted to hear what he wanted to hear. Then others chime in telling him the same thing. He ended up telling me I was trying to be a badass... I corrected him. I am a badass because I research and find my own way and share it with others... This game and anything worth while in life takes serious commitment and hard work...  JD is correct. Its nice when people are receptive as he was when he joined... Shit, He trusted me with my source recommendations and said THank you...  WE have another guy who purchased DNP with 0 knowledge of how toxic it is...

blastthru23

I remember that dude/. He was a real winner, or rather wiener LOL. It is refreshing when a dude is receptive and objective to advice steering him away from a horrible decision. At the end of the day, if one can't accept the fact he is making a bad choice and ought to change the approach, that dude isn't ready for anything. Humility is one of the keys to a successful cycle, and life in general

M

MetalMan

This was my meal last Saturday. I had an egg sandwhich, 70 calories per egg, 140 calories for 2 slices of bread, 3 small oranges at 100 calories per 1 serving of orange, 1 lean chicken breast at one serving of 110 calories, all that 3 times a day, not including my 2 servings of protein shake which total out at 360 calories and my dinner meal which is either prepackaged or I measure with cooking cups for portion size. I also have small servings of either peanuts, walnuts, or raisins that come prepackaged and have the serving size with nutrients on them. So overall in one day I eat 3400-3500 calories per day. I can substitute oatmeal in the morning or any other meal for breakfast or dinner but all the nutrient info is on the food labels.

I will be doing this workout during the week:

Monday: Chest and triceps, 15 mins cardio

Tuesday: Biceps, Forearms, Back, Abs

Wednesday: Legs, Shoulders,

Thursday: Chest, Triceps, Abs

Friday: Biceps, Forearms, Back, 15 mins cardio

Saturday: Shoulders, Legs, Ab work

A lot of my carbs come from the wheat bread I eat, protein shakes, and snacks. I will increase the weight after every 4 weeks and do bloodwork at the 8th and 16th week mark. Today I did another injection of 300 mgs in the morning preworkout. 

csancheezy

there is no need to be doing cardio man. If you have other hobbies like basketball or hiking where you move around then right on. But at your height and weight you are gonna have to use ALL the cals you get to build muscle, not expend them doing HIIT cardio my man. Look I don't quite think I have heard your exact goals here like I mean how much weight do you want to put on? Lets put a number to it for the cycle.. My first cycle I gained 25 pounds and kept about 18. So I guess without knowing your exact target but with knowing the body type I will give you this advice: 75% clean, 25% dirty.. Yep that's right I'm telling you to once a day or so put around 600- 800 cals in your body of not typical "body builder foods". You have to break your bodys desire for homeostasis. And Yep that means 4 slices of pizza, eating ice cream in the evening, have a large thing of pasta , a burger and some fries. Now, is this something you want to continue on indefinetly, well no. But I have seen this be effective for men time and time again, and I have also watched really experienced people use the technique effectively.

Dolf

That's right! Leaner high metobolism guys who are hard gainers can benefit from a little dirt in their diet.

M

MetalMan

Id say ya gain about 25 lbs at the end of my 16 week cycle would be nice. I realize I'll lose some of it but if I can keep 3/4ths of it, that would be great. I take Sunday off to rest and thats my day to chill out on my diet and eat real food. I don't do any other physical activity like sports at all which is why I run twice a week at the gym. I do it so I don't get out of shape and yes to prevent a gut while on my bulking phase. I'm not a hard gainer at all. I put on weight fast if I don't warch what I eat actually.

This is the beginning of my 3rd week and I did my usual workout. Same with cardio. Ate up to 3500 calories today and injected 300 mgs of test this morning. I have noticed I'm getting erections more often than before. Nothing crazy but its happening lol. I have yet to notice any gyno symptons like pain, bumps, soreness, lactation, etc, in my chest while on cycle so far. So I will keep my AI on hold until then. I haven't seen my testicles shrink but as a precaution should I start using the HCG by now?

M

MetalMan

Ok csancheezy. Its the start of week 4 and Ive noticed days ago Im getting pimples on my body. Not a lot but there are some on my upper back and one side of my face. I dont have oily skin from the Test so thats good. I can deal with these temporary pimples. 

csancheezy

you taken any doses of AI thus far? you may want to be pro active and go ahead and take some if you are seeing a little acne flair up and go from there if its adex then probably .5mg and aro 6.25mg, but the main thing is that in like 2.5-3 weeks you need to get some blood work done bc that will put you at like 6-7 weeks on cycle. Then you can see where the numbers are and go from there. I don't know all the back information on your cycle, so those are some general principles there.

M

MetalMan

Ya thanks! +1! I'm into the start of my 5th week and have started taking Aro 12.5 mgs as of today. I will do so eod until the end of my cycle to prevent gyno. Im going to start the HCG as well but need to look at some instructional videos because I have amp bottles and not the regular larger sized vials so I have to transfer it over to the empty vials I have. Have to figure out how to transport using the needle filter system. Any tips guys? I will be doing 1000 IU once a week or should I split that up into twice a week?

I've also increased the weight by 10-12 lbs on every single exercise I do like I said I would after every month.

I looked in the mirror and notice I have put on some size for sure. No huge protruding belly but no abs either. Just a small pouch. I can see a bit more muscle than before when I started this cycle. I weighed myself on an empty stomach this morning pre workout and I've jumped up in weight 15 lbs in one month. I figured I'd go up in weight since I'm on a lean bulk right now. I now weigh 168lbs.

M

MetalMan

Ya thanks Ramdisck, thats what Im hoping for. I started at 153lbs and would like to add at least 17-20lbs of muscle during this 16 week cycle. I know I will lose a few pounds after but I want to keep as much as I can which is why I'm going to do my PCT for at least one month. 

In other news I figured out how to mix the HCG out of the amp vial. I mixed in 1 ML of bac water and switched out the needle for the filtered needle and transfered that over to the sterile vial. I then took off the filtered needle and put a regular back on to add the remaining 4 ML and injected 500 mcgs this morning using an insulin needle. 

Titanings

That's how its done metal :)

A 5000iu ampule of HCG mixed with 5 ML of bac water = 1000iu's per ML, so .5 ML will give you 500iu's.

The 5 ML of bac water is how I mix mine, makes the math super easy and easy af to do with an insulin syringe.

M

MetalMan

Ya thats exactly why I purchased the 5000 IU vials of HCG so doing that math would be a lot easier for sure! Thanks Titanings!

M

Mister A

After jumping 15 pounds in weight, where are your macros at currently, Big Guy?