1st cycle of Test, help please?

IronBoy

I'm doing bloodwork in the morning to get my baseline results and this will be my first cycle of AAS. I already have my gear which consists of 3 Test Cyp 300mg vials at 10ML each one, all pharma of each below; 90 X 20mgs of nolva, 3 HCG vials at 5000 ML each one, and Aromasin 25mgs X 30 tablets. 

I have interchangeable drawing needles 18" and 23" and 3ML syringes. Do I draw with the 18" and inject with the 23"? Each 1 ML from what I read on the beginner sticky is what the amount of each vial so 1ML=300 mgs correct? 10ML= 10 uses at 300mg from what I see? I see 500 mgs split into 2 injections a week is the norm. I might just do 300mgs one day and the second injection draw up to .07ML on the syringe to be safe. How far apart in days should I inject test? 

My Aromasin is 30 pills at 25mgs and I will split that into 12.5mgs every other day to keep gyno away. Again, this look good? 

Hcg vials are at 5000 IU each one. To prevent testicular shrinkage should I do a blast at the end of my cycle or do on cycle?

For PCT I have 90 pills and plan to take nolva 7 days a week at 80,60,60,40,20, 

My plan is to do this 12 weeks but depending on how great I feel I might do 16 weeks. I will do bloodwork midcycle and at the end. Thoughts and opinions are greatly appreciated. 

SemperFi

Do I draw with the 18" and inject with the 23"? Yes

1ML=300 mgs correct? For your TestC 300mg that is correct.

I see 500 mgs split into 2 injections a week is the norm. I might just do 300mgs one day and the second injection draw up to .07ML on the syringe to be safe. Not a good idea because you will get unstable blood levels that increase sides effects. Do two equally dosed injections per week.

How far apart in days should I inject test? 3.5 days is my choice.

My Aromasin is 30 pills at 25mgs and I will split that into 12.5mgs every other day to keep gyno away. Again, this look good? I have zero experience with Aro so someone else will pipe in on this.

Hcg vials are at 5000 IU each one. To prevent testicular shrinkage should I do a blast at the end of my cycle or do on cycle? I recommend 1000iu/WK (two 500iu doses) on cycle.

My plan is to do this 12 weeks but depending on how great I feel I might do 16 weeks. I recommend having a plan BEFORE your cycle begins and STICK to the plan. If you plan for twelve weeks than stay at twelve weeks. The longer the cycle the less the return on investment.

SEMPER FI

JdDaniel01

I ran a straight 500mg TestE cycle at the beginning of last year and will break down what worked for me. I took 1ml(250mgs) on Sundays and the same on Wednesday's. it had been a good five or six years since I was last on gear and not knowing how my body had changed, i decided to go with aromasin as my AI as I had polled opinions of a lot of the MG brothers and concluded that aromasin packs more of a punch if I began having e2 issues. I will add that I had never been e2 sensitive before and still have no issues needing mention, you could be the opposite. As test e is a long ester, I waited two weeks to get test levels elevated and then began adding in 6.25 mg's every third day or aromasin. Looking back I realize that I probably shouldn't have even began with my AI until e2 symptoms arose. If you are not really very farmiliar with symptoms and feelings of high e2, anyone on MG will tell you anyway that bloodwork is going to be your only way to know for sure as far as getting your doseage dialed in. Aromasin can crash your e2 a lot easier than arimidex, and that's a whole other can of worms. As 500mgs is a relatively light dose of test, before my cycle was over, I was only taking my AI on an as needed basis. I definitely wouldn't advise starting 12.5mg's eod unless you are EXTREMELY e2 sensitive. Even then you shouldn't run into any problems for at least a couple of weeks. With 500 mg's of test, it is highly unlikely you're just going to wake up one morning with silver dollar's on your chest. if I missed anything or anybody has a different perspective, please chime in as these are only my experiences.

M

MetalMan

Thank you SemperFi and JdDaniel01! I'll just do 2 injections of 300 mgs twice a week to keep it even. Will pin the test cyp on Monday and Thursday morning. I know to reconstitute the HCG with bw and use insulin needles but are HCG injections IM or SUBQ? I will add 5 ML of bw into the powder and my insulin syringes go up to 100 so the 10 mark=100 IU? I will pin the HCG on the same days as test shots. 

I had gyno as a teen for 3 yrs and luckily it went away so I might be estro sensitive. I was skinny but it showed through my shirts so I wore larger sizes to try and mask it. I never took my shirt off in public. It was embarrassing. Im already on a diet fast and will be at the clinic at 9am. I'll ask how long to get my blood results back and see my estro levels. If its in the low range I'll wait 2 or 3 weeks to start the Aromasin every 3rd day at 12.5 mgs but won't know till the paperwork is back. I'll post my test and estro levels when I get them. So Nolva and Clomid are SERMS and only for PCT and an AI is best used while on cycle to reduce and prevent gyno? 

About Test products I saw a video online where a popular bodybuilder named Dr. Tony Huge draws his test with the 18" up to 1ML and uses a 29 gauge 1/2" insulin needle to reduce injection pain. He pulled out the plunger of the insulin syringe and emptied the contents of the 18" syringe inside the insulin needle, then put the plunger back in. Anyone here do anything like this? Does anyone run their Test syringes in warm water before injections to help it flow easier into your body? 

SemperFi

HCG Information -

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/human-chorionic-gonadotropin-hcg-mixing-storage

The video you saw by the 'less than respected' Mr. Huge is called backloading. It is common for some people to backload an insulin syringe for injection. Many of us use a heating pad or heated water to heat the oil BEFORE drawing from the vial. Heated oil draws and injects smoother. Injection pain is relative and in my experience there is minimal or no difference from injecting with a 23g needle as there is with an insulin syringe.

Keep digging deeper into the forum to increase your education.

SEMPER FI

SenseiMiagi

Sounds like youve done some research.  Hard to tell if you are ready for a cycle since youve given very little info regarding your current condition and training background.  AAS are only a contributing factor for the look you are trying to achieve.  Diet and training need to be adressed first.

Less is more especially with a 1st cycle.  Plan for 500mg or less/week for 12 weeks IMO.  Bloodwork at week 4-6 to dictate ai adjustments.  Clomid and Nolva for your PCT.  HCG can be used either during, or part of a pre PCT blast.  Both methods have their benefits.

Aromasin can crash estro fairly easily in my experience so bloodwork is important, and paying attention to sides.  

Dolf

X2 with SF.

On the aro wait 3 weeks before starting the aro. If you start aro from day one the test is not built up in your system therefore nothing is being converted into estro, and you'll crash your estro. I'd start at 12.5 e3d to begin with and adjust from there if needed.

12 weeks max for this cycle.

Pct you need clomid to go along with the nolva. Pct is very important in determining how much of your gains stick. Your pct should be clomid 100/100/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20

M

Mister A

You're 5'10" 160 and you have "some stomach fat." That doesn't sound like someone who's close to maximizing his natural potential and thus doesnt quite warrant the use of gear. Are you benching 315? Do you squat 4 plates? At 29 years old, you should have some things accomplished in terms of your physique and your strength before you start using gear. If your tendons aren't strong enough to handle the weights your muscles will be able to use while on cycle, you will fuck yourself up. Furthermore, if you don't know how to eat for hypertrophy, then this cycle will be a waste. I'm not jumping to conclusions, but it would be helpful to us if we knew what your current level is at in term of body composition and strength.

Also, first cycle: what are your macros? What is your TDEE? 

M

MetalMan

Been lifting for a year now and have 2 yrs under my belt back at age 25-27.

I eat 160 grams of protein during the day including my pre and post wo shake. Every meal has protein in it and lean meats with fruits and vegetables and up to 8 cups of water a day.

Ok went to do lab tests and they took several vials of blood. Return time is 6-8 business days and I'll post my results soon. Calorie intake is 2500-2600 a day. I'll order Clomid to go with my Nolva for PCT. I started out light in the beginning months with my focus on proper form instead of heavy weight but now can flat bench 175lbs for 3 sets at 10 reps and tried my 1 rep max which was 225lbs. My incline is at 145lbs as of last week. As of today I'm focusing on more reps in the 12-14 range and lowered my flat bench weight 50 lbs lighter. I could go heavier and do reps in the 4-6 range to gain massive size but don't want to buy a whole new wardrobe of clothes. I weighed myself before my workout on an empty stomach and was 158 with my shoes off and had shorts on instead of sweatpants. I had a solid workout today for an hour hitting my chest and triceps and did HIIT for 15 mins. I injected 1ML/300 mgs into my glutes before my workout with the 23 gauge needle and it stings even now. Going to hold off on Aro till the 3rd week like you say Dolf.

This will sound stupid but I have to ask about the HCG powder vials came in a pinball shape like design with a stripe around the top and has a dot on it. It came with sterile water so I'm going to use BW to prolong the longevity of it obviously. I have some empty vials on the way but how do I even reconstitute the mix without breaking the powder glass vial? It doesn't seem to have a normal puncture top like my vial of Test Cyp? 

M

Mister A

Tell us more about your experience with lowering your reps from 12-14 to 4-6. There are a lot of guys who would love to learn how to gain massive size.

Why exactly are you using steroids? Again, what are your macros? What is your TDEE?

Dolf

If it's going to take you more than 1 week to use the hcg do not use sterile water. Order bac water which is good for about 30 days, and keep the reconstituted powder in the fridge. To be perfectly honest a basic cycle like this does not require hcg. If it were me I'd save it for future use.

Those are called amps not vials. You have to snap the top off to vet to the product.

SemperFi

You are going to want a lot more protein (+50%) and water on cycle (+300%).

Calorie intake is 2500-2600 a day- How much weight are you trying to lose? Even with only moderate exercise that is a maintenance diet and with heavy exercise you are in a deficit.

SEMPER FI

M

MetalMan

BMR is 1699 and 2418 for TDEE. That's not subtracting 15% to lose bodyfat. Not sure of macro # but I eat plenty of protein and carbs. Not much fat. I dont smoke anything and rarely drink alcohol. I can increase my protein to 1.5 grams per pound and add more water intake.

I'm using TEST to look better aesthetically. To pack on muscle but have a cut look instead of a muscle on fat look. I meant no offense to those who lift to compete or want the Jay Cutler or Ronnie Coleman look when I said I dont want to do heavy weight and low reps. I would like to look similar to actors Chris Evans or Chris Pratt. I'd like to lose bodyfat while gain lean muscle. Im going to HIIT 3 times a week at 15 mins.

I haven't opened up my HCG yet but I saw how to open the amp bottles and would hate to inject glass particles in my body. Looking for needle filters now. Dumb question I know but I would use the needle filter to reconstitute 1 or 2 ML of the BW water into the opened amp powder vial and then have to switch to regular needle to put into empty vial? Then just add the remainder of BW into empty vial to complete 5 ML total?

M

Mister A

I don't think Jay or Ronnie are known for training with low reps. The consensus on hypertrophy seems to be training on the 8-20 rep range (broad I know, but everyone is different).

Your goals would have been achievable without steroids.

Dolf

I've snapped off many amps, and never used a filtered needle. If it'll make you feel better I'm all for you using a filtered needle, but not really necessary imo. Once you snap a few amps you'll see what I'm talking about.

SemperFi

I agree with you Griz but would we truly want to rob someone the experience of their first steroid cycle if they are mature and healthy otherwise? As wrong as my first cycle was I would not want anyone to take that away from me.

If MetalMan has his mind made up then we can either sit on the sideline and watch or we can be instrumental in helping him have the most successful cycle possible. If he chooses not to listen to advice thats on him.... right MetalMan? ;)

SEMPER FI