1st cycle of Test, help please?

SenseiMiagi

Heavy weight low reps, and light weight high reps both create the same goal.  Lean muscle mass developement.  Your body's response to either stimuli is its own.  Diet will dictate weight gain or loss, but in both scenarios lean muscle gain is the goal.  Point being try all rep ranges and weights to figure out how your body best responds and switch it up.

Not doing heavy weight because you dont want to look like Ronnie Coleman is not reality.  Professionals are professionals due to much more than the rep ranges they use.  Same with any celebrity.  Their success is due to strict diet and training frequency, and intensity.....not whether they do sets of 5 or 15.

M

MetalMan

Dolf, I thought about using pen caps and have seen them used in youtube videos but my fear is particles dripping into the powder at a microscopic level, then reconstituting and putting it in my system. But I do believe you when you say you haven't had any problems. I'm just paranoid and have ordered filtered needles for the HCG.

SemperFi, and everyone else who helps thank you! I came to this community to get a better understanding of how to use AAS and while I'm a novice, thats why I ask questions and for opinions on what to do with whatever gear I purchase. This helps this site grow and the beginners become knowledgeable with time and in turn help other beginners here with their goals as well. I believe through you long time members this is what keeps this site alive through reviews of your gear, cycle logs, bloodwork, and what sources to recommend on the source page.

Day 2 today and haven't used the HCG yet or ARO but have ate clean and will work on arms and back later in the afternoon. 

Dolf

+3 MM

By all means brother...if it makes you feel more secure I'm all for it.  

You should create a cycle log. It's a very useful tool for now and in the future. Plus it'll be a help for another newbie in the future who's looking to run their first cycle.

http://musclegurus.to/node/add/cycles

strong

+2 SemperFi. I was not ready for my first cycle. I had poor advice from a friend. The best thing was my curiosity to learn and I found this wonderful site. At that time it was pretty much Sieg, Dolf, Outlaw and DT.  However, They helped me learn and then it all just took off. I read every article I could read and attained as much info as I could before doing my 2nd cycle.. 

From the looks of this thread it doesn't sound like Metalman is ready and by no means has reached his Natty potential.  You do what you have to do brother but listen to us old heads. We are willing to help..

blastthru23

I can tell you that keeping a cycle log is extremely helpful, you'll get the support most of did not have when we did our first cycle. Like strong, I had bad advice, no support, shit for advice for diet (pretty much eat what you want, including pizza, pasta, and basically crap). Yes I get big and bloated as a damn whale beached for two weeks on the hot sun. 

M

MetalMan

Alright I know its been a while since I last wrote here but I found some weird tiny sized pebbles after using the Test cyp after the 2nd injection during my 1st week. The local guy I bought it from had another gym rat who was sick for a week and it turned out he had a bacterial infection on his arm. I'll call the gym rat "Ed," and he assured me he cleaned his vials every time and his injection site also. I asked if reused needles and he said no. Ed told me he had the same issue with his vial of Test. One of the 3 vials that I bought from my local guy had some weird pebbles or crystals in them. I ran it under water for some time and they're still there so at the risk of it having some bacteria inside, I threw my vials in the trash. I refuse to get sick from a local gym junk source and would rather buy all my gear from here. All my PCT and HCG was bought from the source page here and I ordered some Test vials from there a few days ago. I keep going to the gym in the meantime and eat healthy.

siegmund

if i didnt say welcome already , umm welcome my friend. ,  i must agree with mr a here. , to me it sounds like you can save alot of money , and at the same time ,put on alot of strenght , and muscle natty ..

my friend i know we all want that 1st cycle. we do. , i know the feeling , and we think the juice is going to do wonders. but it dont. if you get a killer diet , and a solid training routine. i PROMISE YOU WE CAN GET YOU UP TO NEAR 200 OF MUSCLE and up to a 315 bench... your young. and got so much potential. ,, you need learn how to eat propper and train. and once you exceed your natural.potential , the world is yours. ..

come on make this bet ???? give the guys 8 months , fucking 8 months aint shit. bro. 8 months follow a solid diet and diet and some supps.  and get the gains i said.  then. hit the aas.  ... 

your life bro. , but i see someone young with the drive and all you need is the right guidence to hit your goal. , and then this winter. kill a test cycle. 

if not your only cheating self.  , but you still will get our full support. ..bro im 25 years natty 4 years on.  and i knew i needed bf down and training in place and diet. , so i fell back from juice to get right first 

B

bigmurph

I will add that you might want to get more aromasin since you are using hcg it will spike your estrogen levels. So 12.5mgs eod of aromasin works for some everyone is different but when you add hcg you should be using proviron or have more aromasin on hand maybe even some letrozole just Incase. I of course don't know how your body will react to aromitization. I would advise first cycle stick with test and learn how your body reacts to the estrogen conversion. Then next cycle you can prepare for the estrogen spikes from the hcg.

Good luck and good gains brother im always available to help 

M

MetalMan

Thanks Bigmurph and Siegmund! Bigmurph, I should stick with the Test Cyp once it gets here and not use hcg at all? I appreciate your advice and everyone's input but wouldn't I need the HCG to prevent my testicles from shrinking? To either use the HCG during a cycle or a blast at the end of cycle is what I read in the PCT page. From what I have read HCG comes from a woman and ya can spike up estrogen in people. Thats why I have the ARO and haven't bought any other AI but I have seen Letro and Arimidex. You're right everyone is different and some respond well to one medicine while others need something else. When looking at the Adex on one of the source pages it was at a smaller dose if I remember correctly. I am going to use the ARO at 12.5 for sure EOD into my 2nd or 3rd week and I will get a different AI to be on the safe side. Going through the articles here they say Letro is for extreme cases of gyno?

siegmund

becareful. i wouldnt use it. unless you need it. ,, watch for signs of e2. 

myself for example. i really dont need use a ai. , and dolf. he must use a ai.  .

you need to monitor yourself. watch for signs. and then i would use i would keep a log on this. , and this cycle sets the rythm. for the rest of them. ...this your learni g experience.  

M

MetalMan

Siegmund, I'll watch for the signs of gyno like puffy nipples, an itch or soreness in the same area. I know PCT is use to bring natural test levels back after a cycle but HCG is only for testicular shrinkage prevention? Or does HCG have any more benefits on a test cycle?

Dolf

Hcg will also assist in getting your natural test going. When running long cycles  (16+ weeks) hcg is a must if you're a pct guy.

M

MetalMan

Thanks! I started my cycle today and definitely doing 16 weeks instead of the usual 12 so I'm going to be using the HCG for sure. I posted my cycle thread just recently. 

M

MetalMan

I did bloodwork already over 2 weeks ago to get my baseline results and began my cycle yesterday. I started that thread and its in this steroid cycle forum.