1st post, intro, advice needed

jvd

I can't imagine getting results or being able to get into a zone where you kill yourself ( this in my opinion is a prerequisit to getting real results) I go to gym at 6am run do calves& and then go work construction for 8-10hrs then go to gym at 6pm & lift hard heavy & fast without much resting. I was able to get myself down under 5%bf striated aas etc pre steroid use natural, so I take that same intensity into it with steroids , I prefer long term cycles of low dose test like 400-600mg week with periodic cycles where I add EQ for twenty weeks up test and so fourth - my point is if your going to start doing steroids during that time period working out should be the one thing you are positive of you did all you could. be extreme with everything besides your aas dosages obviously , but workout 2hours a day and consume 350-500mg protein a day & start running ... if you can't I'd wait until I could , otherwise assuming your staying on you need to set your alarm to 5am & get in a real lift everyday ( watch some bodybuilders they are insane )  hope this helps 

A

Axle

at the end of the day you do as much as you can on busy schedule.  If you only have a short period of time bust ass. Diet is king though, it will determine where you end up.   You say Friday you do everything in guessing you have more time on Fridays & the weekends.  I have been at a point in my life where I had 45 min a day during the week to work out but all day during the weekends.  I would do low wieght high reps with minimum rest, if any.   15 reps 4 sets . Would be sweating my balls off  Loved it!!! Haha.  Make sure you plan out your sets before you start so when you hit that first stroke you don't look back.    Then on the weekends I would raise the wieghts 3 sets of 10 heavier. Try to get as many muscle groups as you can during the weekend.  your recover should be decent on cycle.   this is just something I did in the past , hope it helps.

Dolf your a lovely math magician!   When you term it up as pounds moves and I did the math on today's work out and stuck my chest out just a little.. Haha.    

MRFIXIT

I don't really do protein in Mgs... Grams maybe...500 mgs in youir urine and you have kidney disease and your creatinine levels would be sky high (not to be confused with creatine)