20gauge for drawing

Dolf

I swap pins for 2 reasons. 1 for sanitary reasons. 2 because pushing through the stopper dulls the pin. I have a good buddy who draws and injects with the same pin also. He's done it with a 20g pin for years now. 

SemperFi

I personally draw with the same needle I inject... No wasted gear!

The extra time it takes to draw is less than the time it takes to warm up a pop tart in the microwave. :)

strong

I have sampled many different sources. Ive always used 25 ga. 1" same pin to draw and pin. I heat the oils every time and has been good to me.

Kielbasa_Posse

Draw with one, switch to a new one. If you look closely at the pin you drew with and that rubber stop is a hard one..... Ouch !! doll pin and a chance to get some of that rubber stopper in your pin. No thanks I'll use a new pin every time. 

csancheezy

bros! Even after one time of going through a stopper when you look at the needle with a very high powered lens you can see it will already be starting to bend and warp.  

SemperFi

I will take the advice of the more experienced members. From now on I will change pins for the reasons expressed. The expense is minimal and might save me from some future pain or worse an infection.

STAY STRONG and SEMPER FI

strong

+1 for being smart and respectful of our teachers... Dolf, KP and Cheezy are top guys who know. I always used 1 pin. No more..

MRFIXIT

Every time you pin you're building up scar tissue as well, you want that pin as sharp as possible. Even if you pin in different places, eventually you will be able to tell... its just a little harder to push the pin through that scar tissue. Especially after years of AAS use. I definitely concur with all these guys,... NEW pin Every Time!

jnj

Dr gave me 18g to draw and 25g to pin. After 1st pin, leg was sore so looked it up and found some info with large ga. pins and stopper (info same as above). The read recommended warm vial and draw with smaller ga.pin less chance of stopper damage. Put heating pad in microwave bout 1 1/2 mins. wrap vial, jump in shower, draw with 23g no prob. change to 25g and shoot. 2nd pin was in my ass and my eyes don't work as good, I thought pin was stuck, had to put my glasses on, but it was in/gone and no pain. Next 2 pins the same. I will be warming gear from here on out. My 2 cents.

Ermahgerd

Draw with 23, shoot with 25. Done lol. Doesn't take long at all, but the gear I use is in MCT oil which tends to flow easier 

Ermahgerd

I used to do the same but anything over a 1 inch needle seems to give me more pip. And I do still use 23ga for water based suspensions.

i pinned same spot, once with 27ga 1.5 in and once with 25ga 1 inch. The 25ga gave me much less pip, even repeated this a few times with same results.