250Deca / 250Cyn Stack

bobby ricky

I’m putting test,deca and eq all in one shot twice A week. I’ve ran deca and test at 1;1 or deca A little lower. Everyone’s different and that’s what makes this so much fun. Love deca and testosterone so much.

EMachine

I’m putting test,deca and eq all in one shot twice A week. I’ve ran deca and test at 1;1 or deca A little lower. Everyone’s different and that’s what makes this so much fun. Love deca and testosterone so much.
That's an awesome off-season cycle!!1

EMachine

Hey Jdak,

Welcome to the dance brother!

Hope all is well!

What are your stats? It's best when asking for help to give us your stats...age, weight, previous cycles, how long ago...If this is your first cycle in a long time, why not start with just Testosterone? Feel the power of Test working for you, know how it feels again...and then add another goodie next time, like Deca for example. Restart, slowly.

Mamaq

Hey everyone. Trying to get a good dosage schedule for this stack? Any help? Thanks!
● First time cycles:
○ Running too many compounds your first time puts you
at risk of not knowing how they each affect you
○ 1-2 compounds are typically optimal your first time
○ Running Test alone isn’t optimal for ectomorphs due to
fast metabolism
● To avoid the point of no return:
○ High dose cycles should be run no longer than 8-12 weeks
○ Low dose cycles should be run no longer than 16-24 weeks

HGH.to

in one way or another he's actually right. the higher the dosage - the higher the risk. So it's not really a good idea to use it for long periods. lower doses are safer, so you can run it for longer periods.

lavignefm

● First time cycles:
○ Running too many compounds your first time puts you
at risk of not knowing how they each affect you
○ 1-2 compounds are typically optimal your first time
○ Running Test alone isn’t optimal for ectomorphs due to
fast metabolism
● To avoid the point of no return:
○ High dose cycles should be run no longer than 8-12 weeks
○ Low dose cycles should be run no longer than 16-24 weeks
How much dose one take weekly to be considered low dose? I assume high dose is 500 and up weekly

PedritoHID

in one way or another he's actually right. the higher the dosage - the higher the risk. So it's not really a good idea to use it for long periods. lower doses are safer, so you can run it for longer periods.
I agree with the consensus that higher is not always better, however, just I've been searching for research on Test and I only find conflicting info and propaganda, If anyone finds studies I'd like to read them.

EMachine

Low dose? Or an appropriate dose?
It’s a very subjective question. For example, for most of us who have been juicing for over 3-5 years, a decade or longer, 500 mg might be considered low. However, for someone new 500 is too high of a starting dose. 250-300 mg might be a good starting point for testosterone.

I agree that the longer you use high doses, the higher the chances of acquiring undesired sides. And the longer it takes to get the body back to “normal”.

PedritoHID

Low dose? Or an appropriate dose?
It’s a very subjective question. For example, for most of us who have been juicing for over 3-5 years, a decade or longer, 500 mg might be considered low. However, for someone new 500 is too high of a starting dose. 250-300 mg might be a good starting point for testosterone.

I agree that the longer you use high doses, the higher the chances of acquiring undesired sides. And the longer it takes to get the body back to “normal”.
Well explained Mr.