2nd cycle

Denicnut

what is your age? what was your first cycle like?
I was 20 I did real Norma Hellas deca from Greece 300mg with 15mg-20mg of Terapia dianabol Naposim for 10 weeks put on probably 25lbs at least and I kept almost 15 I showed up to hockey in college the next year a different person and they all knew it was very dramatic change

HGH.to

I was 20 I did real Norma Hellas deca from Greece 300mg with 15mg-20mg of Terapia dianabol Naposim for 10 weeks put on probably 25lbs at least and I kept almost 15 I showed up to hockey in college the next year a different person and they all knew it was very dramatic change
so you need an advice or something? :D I mean... it's the other dude who asked for help.

BigSkip1488

what is your age? what was your first cycle like?
I'm 27 my first cycle is strictly test however the test is probably here to stay. I'm 6 ft 209 lbs now and considering a mass gainer 2nd then a cut cycle third. I am glad it's you that responded I without a doubt trust you're input!

Gainz.

I'm 27 my first cycle is strictly test however the test is probably here to stay. I'm 6 ft 209 lbs now and considering a mass gainer 2nd then a cut cycle third. I am glad it's you that responded I without a doubt trust you're input!
We all know @HGH.to gives awesome advice.
But honestly... almost all gear builds "big hard muscle" the best 3 would be test (because you need it no matter what you run) tren and mast.
What is your body fat %?
6ft 209... you're already a big dude.
Mast is great for giving you that "full hard look" but tends to only work on leaner guys. 15% bf or lower.
Deca can absolutely get you there as well, unless you hold water because of it. But that can be controlled as well. While tren is the king... honestly stay away for a little while. Get some cycles under your belt first.

HGH.to

Testosterone alone is likely to be enough for you to build solid muscle during your second cycle too. You may add some Deca, but again, Test is likely to be helpful given the right diet and workout plan for someone your age during second cycle.

BigSkip1488

We all know @HGH.to gives awesome advice.
But honestly... almost all gear builds "big hard muscle" the best 3 would be test (because you need it no matter what you run) tren and mast.
What is your body fat %?
6ft 209... you're already a big dude.
Mast is great for giving you that "full hard look" but tends to only work on leaner guys. 15% bf or lower.
Deca can absolutely get you there as well, unless you hold water because of it. But that can be controlled as well. While tren is the king... honestly stay away for a little while. Get some cycles under your belt first.
Damn.. good advice thanks 👍