3 Methods for PCT

Dolf

Many new users do not realize that pct is vitally necessary and important to a successful cycle. PCT will determine how much of your gains you keep or do not keep.

The compounds we will discuss are clomid, nolva, and hcg as well as ai's.

We won't get into the science behind it too much since milkin has covered that here. https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabol...erstanding-pct

In here I will cover several different ways to pct. It has been years since I've pct'd, but these are tried and true methods that I've personally used myself. There is debate on this topic, but the methods that will be discussed here work, and I know this through personal experience. If you're new to review sites and don't understand the abbreviations I'll use; here is a link that'll help with that. https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabol...ies-dictionary

The first method which in my opinion is the least desired method but would suffice for a basic beginner's cycle with the understanding that the next two methods would be better is the single SERM method. An example of a beginner's cycle would be 10 to 12 weeks of testosterone only @ 400 to 600mg per week or testosterone and 1 oral. Testosterone 10 to 12 weeks and the oral ran week 1-6. The single SERM method is exactly what it says. 1 SERM ran for pct. You can run either clomid or nolva for pct. Both act in similar fashion, but nolva is stronger which is why higher doses of clomid must be ran. For the beginner's cycle method a 4 week pct plan is usually good enough, but I will also give a 6 week plan too.

Clomid 4 week
week 1 100mg ed
week 2 100mg ed
week 3 50mg ed
week 4 50mg ed

Nolva 4 week
week 1 40mg ed
week 2 40mg ed
wee 3 20mg ed
week 4 20mg ed

Clomid 6 week
week 1 150mg ed
week 2 150mg ed
week 3 100mg ed
week 4 100mg ed
week 5 50mg ed
week 6 50 mg ed

Nolva 6 week
week 1 40mg ed
week 2 40mg ed
week 3 40mg ed
week 4 20mg ed
week 5 20mg ed
week 6 20 or 10mg ed

The next method is the two SERM method. It's a better method for a beginner's cycle, and good for an intermediate cycle. It can be ran for 4 weeks or 6 weeks. Generally for a 10 to 12 week cycle the 4 week pct plan is suffice. For longer cycles such as 16/20/24 weeks the 6 week plan would be the better option.

Clomid/Nolva 4 week
week 1 clomid 100/nolva 40mg ed
week 2 clomid 100/nolva 40mg ed
week 3 clomid 50/nolva 20mg ed
week 4 clomid 50/nolva 20mg ed

Clomid/Nolva 6 week
week 1 clomid 150/nolva 40mg ed
week 2 clomid 150/nolva 40mg ed
week 3 clomid 100/nolva 40mg ed
week 4 clomid 100/nolva 20mg ed
week 5 clomid 50/nolva 20mg ed
week 6 clomid 50/nolva 20 or 10mg ed

The third method is two SERM's and hcg method. This is by far the best method for all cycles, but is a must for advanced cycles. HCG will be ran for 10 days before you start pct @ 500 to 1000iu's per day. On day 11 your pct plan will begin. For an advanced and/or long cycle the 6 week plan would be preferred.

Day 1-10 500-1000iu's hcg ed.

Day 11 pct starts

Clomid/Nolva 4 week

Clomid/Nolva 6 week

Keep in mind that pct will not fully restore your natural testosterone production or levels, but it will aid in getting you on your way. During pct and beyond diet should remain disciplined and traing intensity should be reduced since recovery times will be greatly reduced because your testosterone levels are not what they were while on cycle. Also if you're the guy that is only gonna be off cycle for 8 weeks and then back on pct in reality would not be needed imo.

As for ai's it is best to run them up to your pct and then cease use. Estrogen is needed for your natural homeostasis to be restored.

I see a lot of questions about pct and hopefully this will be helpful to those seeking knowledge, and by all means if any member sees something I left out or has input from their own experiences please chime in.

Last edited:

THE MOOSE

Yeah... I did the single clomid run, but substituted HMG instead of HCG before! Also, kept running HGH to stay anabolic. Approximately 3 weeks after finishing PCT & about 9 weeks after my last AAS shot my system turned on! Sooo happy to get nightly & morning wood again being off test! Gets harder & harder the older you get. Being 46 years old it gets touch & go after every cycle! I didn't even run PCT back in my 20's & 30's & never had a problem turning back on. It's a whole different ballgame in your 40's. One time a few years back my system was off & wouldn't turn on for a year! Had to do TRT, but there is hope if PCT is run carefully and correct. I've done it; all natty now and all is well downstairs. Gonna take a whole year off the sauce & really clean out!

Last edited:

Dunbar

Wow bro that's sweet. So you ran the HMG while still on TRT and then added the clomid after?

I'm curious because I haven't had the morning salute, off of sauce, in a while and would really like to regain it

THE MOOSE

Dunbar I did HMG during cycle 150 iu weekly or by weekly on cycle, one 150 iu a week after last AAS shot! Then Clomid pyramid down 6 weeks! Along with Taurine, Tribulus Terrestris, DHEA, L Citrulline, Rhodiola Rosea, & Korean ginseng! Was also trying to nap & lay out in the sun ? as much as possible(That helps)! It takes a while to get morning wood again! If your getting wood when you wake up in the middle of the night 1 or 3am your halfway or almost there! See it through bro...

Last edited:

Papa.Smurf0311

Can I use hmg while on cycle along with hcg? Also, will clomid help with e2 sides if 12.5 stane eod may not be cutting it?

Rhino73

Many new users do not realize that pct is vitally necessary and important to a successful cycle. PCT will determine how much of your gains you keep or do not keep.

The compounds we will discuss are clomid, nolva, and hcg as well as ai's.

We won't get into the science behind it too much since milkin has covered that here. https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabol...erstanding-pct

In here I will cover several different ways to pct. It has been years since I've pct'd, but these are tried and true methods that I've personally used myself. There is debate on this topic, but the methods that will be discussed here work, and I know this through personal experience. If you're new to review sites and don't understand the abbreviations I'll use; here is a link that'll help with that. https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabol...ies-dictionary

The first method which in my opinion is the least desired method but would suffice for a basic beginner's cycle with the understanding that the next two methods would be better is the single SERM method. An example of a beginner's cycle would be 10 to 12 weeks of testosterone only @ 400 to 600mg per week or testosterone and 1 oral. Testosterone 10 to 12 weeks and the oral ran week 1-6. The single SERM method is exactly what it says. 1 SERM ran for pct. You can run either clomid or nolva for pct. Both act in similar fashion, but nolva is stronger which is why higher doses of clomid must be ran. For the beginner's cycle method a 4 week pct plan is usually good enough, but I will also give a 6 week plan too.

Clomid 4 week
week 1 100mg ed
week 2 100mg ed
week 3 50mg ed
week 4 50mg ed

Nolva 4 week
week 1 40mg ed
week 2 40mg ed
wee 3 20mg ed
week 4 20mg ed

Clomid 6 week
week 1 150mg ed
week 2 150mg ed
week 3 100mg ed
week 4 100mg ed
week 5 50mg ed
week 6 50 mg ed

Nolva 6 week
week 1 40mg ed
week 2 40mg ed
week 3 40mg ed
week 4 20mg ed
week 5 20mg ed
week 6 20 or 10mg ed

The next method is the two SERM method. It's a better method for a beginner's cycle, and good for an intermediate cycle. It can be ran for 4 weeks or 6 weeks. Generally for a 10 to 12 week cycle the 4 week pct plan is suffice. For longer cycles such as 16/20/24 weeks the 6 week plan would be the better option.

Clomid/Nolva 4 week

Clomid/Nolva 6 week

The third method is two SERM's and hcg method. This is by far the best method for all cycles, but is a must for advanced cycles. HCG will be ran for 10 days before you start pct @ 500 to 1000iu's per day. On day 11 your pct plan will begin. For an advanced and/or long cycle the 6 week plan would be preferred.

Day 1-10 500-1000iu's hcg ed.

Day 11 pct starts

Clomid/Nolva 4 week

Clomid/Nolva 6 week

Keep in mind that pct will not fully restore your natural testosterone production or levels, but it will aid in getting you on your way. During pct and beyond diet should remain disciplined and traing intensity should be reduced since recovery times will be greatly reduced because your testosterone levels are not what they were while on cycle. Also if you're the guy that is only gonna be off cycle for 8 weeks and then back on pct in reality would not be needed imo.

As for ai's it is best to run them up to your pct and then cease use. Estrogen is needed for your natural homeostasis to be restored.

I see a lot of questions about pct and hopefully this will be helpful to those seeking knowledge, and by all means if any member sees something I left out or has input from their own experiences please chime in.
G’day Dolf
Thanks for this clear guide. I know this is an old post but hope someone might be able to clarify when you should start Pct. From what I’ve researched, 4 weeks after cycle? Is that correct and is what is the reason for the timing?
Thanks again.

Twizted

PCT varies slightly depending on what you were using, more specifically the ester you were using. You don't want to start PCT until enough of the gear is out of your system, this is where the ester comes into play. Longer esters take longer to leave the body so pct would be pushed out some, shorter esters leave quicker so PCT would be earlier. What gear are you coming off of?

Rhino73

G’day Twizted, thanks for replying.
So you know what your deal with here, I’m mid 40’s, trained all my life but this will be my first cycle.
I’ve got some Tren Enanthate coming and some Anavar.
Plan was to run 500ml of Tren per week over two doses for 10 weeks and maybe adding the anavar for the last 6 weeks.
Was thinking then wait 4 weeks then run the clomid and nolva as suggested above for 6 weeks.
What do you think?

Twizted

With testosterone enanthate 2 weeks is a good rough estimate, its a bit individual. If you start feeling symptoms of low T you can start a few days early.

suppsforlife

if you plan to run Trenbolone as your first cycle - that's a bad idea. Hope you meant Testosterone Enanthate and add Anavar for the last 6 weeks.
Plus, you can't run Trenbolone with Anavar without Test.
and yeah, 2 weeks point is good enough

Twizted

Good catch supps, I completely missed that part. My brain just read it as test enanthate.

rvlfit1

Hey fellas, here's a question regarding PCT lol why does everyone have a different protocol regarding HCG? I've heard more variations on how much and when and for how long than any other aspect of cycling! Why is that bros? And all the different protocols are coming from good experiential sources too. So I guess the real question is this one of those things where there's a general method, but in reality you got to kind of bro science this thing?

Twizted

I'm not very experienced in this area but I would think you see such a large variety of methodologies because everyone responds differently. There are plenty of cookie cutter methods out there but you honestly don't know how things will work for you till you have experimented. Just my thoughts anyway.

suppsforlife

and you're right there. HCG protocol is very different because everyone is very different with different responses. To start better go at 250 IU EOD and work your way from there.

rvlfit1

do you guys feel that HCG should be integrated as a part of my first cycle pct? I chose to run 500mg/wk for 12 weeks of test E

rvlfit1

Oh so minor shrinkage is expected but anything kinda narly then use hcg and nolvadex protocol...I was just gonna do 40/40/20/20 nolvadex starting two weeks after my last pin

Rhino73

if you plan to run Trenbolone as your first cycle - that's a bad idea. Hope you meant Testosterone Enanthate and add Anavar for the last 6 weeks.
Plus, you can't run Trenbolone with Anavar without Test.
and yeah, 2 weeks point is good enough
Ok right.
I think I may have really stuffed up here.
Stuff hasn’t arrived yet but I think I may have ordered Tren instead of test. Idiot!!
So moving forward I guess I’ll wait and see what turns up and if it’s Tren then I need to order test and delay my first cycle.
I’ll then have Tren , test and anavar plus the pct compounds.
Are you able to suggest the best first cycle with what I’ll have?
I really appreciate that pick up, to be honest I don’t know what would have happened if I’d gone unchecked,but it didn’t sound good.

rvlfit1

Ok right.
I think I may have really stuffed up here.
Stuff hasn’t arrived yet but I think I may have ordered Tren instead of test. Idiot!!
So moving forward I guess I’ll wait and see what turns up and if it’s Tren then I need to order test and delay my first cycle.
I’ll then have Tren , test and anavar plus the pct compounds.
Are you able to suggest the best first cycle with what I’ll have?
I really appreciate that pick up, to be honest I don’t know what would have happened if I’d gone unchecked,but it didn’t sound good.
Yeah bro you dodged a little bullet there! Lol when I was in prison one of my boys used to talk up tren like it was the only steroid worth doing! I was set on getting it for my first cycle and come to find ou to after A LOT of research and talkin to solid dudes like these guys here that Tren is DEFINITELY NOT the way to go for the first cycle. This is my first cycle as well and Test only is the smartest thing to do bro! Trust the process dude:..we’ve never been exposed to this high levels of test before and we are going to grow FOR SURE, even with just test only. I wanna know how sensitive or resilient MY body is to AAS, and the only way to know that is Test only for the first time bro. Listen to these dudes they’re not steering us wrong! 👊🏼

Rhino73

Thanks mate, yeah these guys are really helpful. I’m 100% following their advice as well as researching as much as possible. Seems I’ve got a couple of bum steers along the way, but no damage done.
So I will have this Tren and anavar surplus. Does it store ok? And will/ should I be able to use it down the track or is it a total right off?
Also, is Test E or Test C best for newbie?