3 Methods for PCT

Twizted

Thanks mate, yeah these guys are really helpful. I’m 100% following their advice as well as researching as much as possible. Seems I’ve got a couple of bum steers along the way, but no damage done.
So I will have this Tren and anavar surplus. Does it store ok? And will/ should I be able to use it down the track or is it a total right off?
Also, is Test E or Test C best for newbie?
Your tren will be fine, just store it somewhere dark and away from heat. Test E or Test C is fine, personally I went with E, start with 500mg a week split into 2 doses. For example 250mg Monday, 250mg thursday. If you tolerate that well you can add the oral in your last 5-6 weeks.

Also you said you have pct supplies already so that's great, I would also go ahead and buy an AI like arimidex or aromasin in case you develop estrogen sides while on cycle.

rvlfit1

From what I understand tren and all OIL based AAS can sit in the shelf for a very long time so there both to worry about there .... also test e and test cyp are practically the same as they have only a three day difference in half lives 18 and 21 days so it really does t matter I think dudes just find a preference

rvlfit1

Yeah bro thats one I’ve been trying to figure out too lol but thats why I got 250mg test e and I’m running 500mg/week split into two injections....you have to pin test e every 3 days for an average of two days a week...so either mon/Thur or Tuesday/fri....but at the end of the day yeah you’re gonna have to eyeball it because I don’t know how else you would extrapolate perfectly even amounts from that bro

Rhino73

Yeah bro thats one I’ve been trying to figure out too lol but thats why I got 250mg test e and I’m running 500mg/week split into two injections....you have to pin test e every 3 days for an average of two days a week...so either mon/Thur or Tuesday/fri....but at the end of the day yeah you’re gonna have to eyeball it because I don’t know how else you would extrapolate perfectly even amounts from that bro
Thanks mate. It does get a bit confusing. Appreciate you taking the time to give me some advice. Probably be a couple of weeks before I start due to my ordering mishap.
Be great to here of any other pointers you discover.

Havalin

Your tren will be fine, just store it somewhere dark and away from heat. Test E or Test C is fine, personally I went with E, start with 500mg a week split into 2 doses. For example 250mg Monday, 250mg thursday. If you tolerate that well you can add the oral in your last 5-6 weeks.
as a beginner, i can't go for Tren as much as I read?
Tren results is what I search for, but I see everywhere that a beginner shouldn't go for Trenbolone

Twizted

as a beginner, i can't go for Tren as much as I read?
Tren results is what I search for, but I see everywhere that a beginner shouldn't go for Trenbolone
Yea its best to save tren for later down the road, your best bet is to just run testosterone for your first cycle.

rvlfit1

Thanks mate. It does get a bit confusing. Appreciate you taking the time to give me some advice. Probably be a couple of weeks before I start due to my ordering mishap.
Be great to here of any other pointers you discover.
For sure bro I’m doing this for the first time as well. I spent a LOT of time studying compounds and the endocrine system and how it functions and I’m ready to implement a plan. I’m on week two now so after this is when I expect to start flying LOL I’m going for a pure test E cycle 500mg per week for 12 weeks for my first cycle. I have arimidex on ha d just in case sides start coming into play but I don’t expect I’ll need it.!as a matter of fact I have all pct components as well (hcg, clomid, and nolvadex) but I don’t expect I’ll need anything buut nolvadex for my pct. better be safe than sorry bro. I hope you get your test and start soon because I’m already having a blast and I feel great in and out of the gym! I wish you the best of luck and hope you get the results your after brother!

Rhino73

Yea its best to save tren for later down the road, your best bet is to just run testosterone for your first cycle.
Hey Twizted
With me having this Tren now, is it worth me ordering enough test for two cycles and then use the Tren with the test on my second cycle 12 weeks or so after the first? Or still too soon.
Obviously providing everything goes well on the first.
For sure bro I’m doing this for the first time as well. I spent a LOT of time studying compounds and the endocrine system and how it functions and I’m ready to implement a plan. I’m on week two now so after this is when I expect to start flying LOL I’m going for a pure test E cycle 500mg per week for 12 weeks for my first cycle. I have arimidex on ha d just in case sides start coming into play but I don’t expect I’ll need it.!as a matter of fact I have all pct components as well (hcg, clomid, and nolvadex) but I don’t expect I’ll need anything buut nolvadex for my pct. better be safe than sorry bro. I hope you get your test and start soon because I’m already having a blast and I feel great in and out of the gym! I wish you the best of luck and hope you get the results your after brother!
Thanks mate, sounds like we are at similar points.
So how much rest did you get? Seems like no matter how you do it you end up with extra. What do people do with that left over test?
Has your research led to you thinking you’ll never go with Tren? Or do you think it’s ok down the track with test? Cause I’m going to have some just sitting here and probably want to use it at some point. Still not sure why it’s advised against. I totally take the advice just not sure why.
Thanks again, kind of keeping this whole adventure to myself so it’s good to be able to talk it out.

Twizted

I don't have any experience with Tren personally, I just know from what I have heard from others. The general consensus is that tren is a hardcore drug and should always be approached carefully. It's much stronger than test, and with the strength comes increased risk of sides. I have also heard tren has a pretty profound psychological impact, compared to others.

I would say your 2nd cycle would be too soon. I'm sure some other more experienced individuals will chime in with some more input. What are your goals? Are you looking to bulk?

Rhino73

Yeah ok, I get it with what your saying Re Tren.

Mate, I’ve been going to the gym pretty consistently for 10 years or so and just ramped it up to about 4 or 5 times a day.
Been happy with just being fit but maybe it’s a mid life thing but now I want to bulk up a bit more and increase my pbs. Not getting any younger so thought I’d give a couple of cycles a go.

Did you order test just for one cycle?

Rhino73

Yeah ok, I get it with what your saying Re Tren.

Mate, I’ve been going to the gym pretty consistently for 10 years or so and just ramped it up to about 4 or 5 times a day.
Been happy with just being fit but maybe it’s a mid life thing but now I want to bulk up a bit more and increase my pbs. Not getting any younger so thought I’d give a couple of cycles a go.

Did you order test just for one cycle?
4 to 5 times a week

Twizted

If you are just looking to bulk then I would go with test only for your first cycle with maybe an oral the last 6 weeks, and then for your next cycle you could go with something like Test and Deca. Those 2 cycles should allow you to put on a bunch of mass and give you some experience.

Havalin

If you are just looking to bulk then I would go with test only for your first cycle with maybe an oral the last 6 weeks, and then for your next cycle you could go with something like Test and Deca. Those 2 cycles should allow you to put on a bunch of mass and give you some experience.
do you think anavar is good enough for the last 6 weeks of a first cycle with testosterone?

HGH.to

madman is right (sounds strangely, lol)
But yeah, anavar is the best oral for beginner due to its mildness