400mg test c cycle (15 weeks)

Sandiego619

Hey guys m, new to the forum. I was wondering if running 400mg a week for 15 weeks is a good cycle(first one) or should I bump it up to 500mg? Many people told me to start low but all the forums say 500mg. Im 31 years old. Thanks

Welderman

That's a perfectly fine dose to begin with. If you want to add another 100mg along the way, feel free. All depends on how well you tolerate it

Welderman

Yeah that first cycle is funny. You think it's not going to do anything and then boom your arms are tighter and your stronger. Lol. Good luck buddy

Welderman

To be perfectly honest you are not going to know. If you are not having any side effects I would go ahead and bump it up. 250mg twice a week. Might see a little difference in gains by cycles end

suppsforlife

On the other hand, if you feel you have some sides, better don't increase.
and btw; 15 weeks seems a bit too much for a beginner. can go for it though if you would feel fine. also, the longer cycle the longer natural testosterone crash. are you going to cruise or PCT?

HGH.to

HCG during PCT may not be the best idea. You may develop estrogen issues. Clomid and Nolva may be enough. have HCG the last few weeks of cycle if you want to add it to remember your testesticles they have a job to do.