44 year old newbie seeking advice for very first cycle.

• Thread starter Frankie-knuckels
  • Start date
F

Frankie-knuckels

What's happening gentleman hope all is well simply introducing myself to you all. Just started training seriously 6 month's ago and would like to start on my very first cycle for all the obvious reasons. I am open to all and any advice you guy's might have to offer.

Thanks..

F

Frankie-knuckels

Yes I'll be sure to read them through and through. I've made one mistake not trying to make another...

F

Frankie-knuckels

It's awesome I found this site . Prior to coming across your site I was getting real bogus info. I am one who want's results without having to compromise my health.....

F

Frankie-knuckels

Good to finally find a site that everyone is willing to help each other.

APL

Welcome Frankie!! You are in the right place for some great knowledge plus a great group of guys that will bend over backwards to help you out and make sure you do things the right/safe way.

B

Burrr

Welcome frankie!

6 months into training, you must still be putting on muscle fast as a natty. Those noob gains come faster than steroid muscle.

Don't rush into anything... plenty of time. Make sure your tendons and ligaments can keep up with your muscle growth.... they adapt much slower.

F

Frankie-knuckels

Very sound advice thank's I'll definitely take that into consideration. Would you suggest in another six month's ?

Hey there my brother! Glad to have you here on the site! There is an enormous amount of knowledge to be gained here! Now i do want to ask if you have been training for only 6mnth is total? Or what your prior history would be with weight training just to get a scope of how AAS would benefit you as well as assisting you to reach your goals. Your still going to be gaining a lot of muscle mass if your new to weight training, especially if you keep your diet in check and well maintained and your training is effective (ie.. proper lifts and routine splits for optimizing your gains) check out a few area's here (mg covers ALOT more than just AAS, they also have good routines, meal plans and supplements) hope to be seeing more of you my friend. :)

B

Burrr

another six months is a great idea. It's too damn easy for guys our age to get hurt. 

When you do jump into that first cycle, don't go seeing what your one rep max is. keep your reps at least over 5.

What kind of numbers are you lifting now as a natty? 

Welcome brother. Lots of good info and stand up guys on MG. Don't be afraid to ask questions. I'm still new here and I'm very thankful to everyone for all there knowledge and encouragement. I hope you like it here as much as I do. Good luck with your future cycles.