44 year old newbie seeking advice for very first cycle.

• Thread starter Frankie-knuckels
  • Start date
F

Frankie-knuckels

I just sent a copy of the program  but I don't see it I don't know if you can .I can only see it when I tried to edit it.. Well to answer your question I train for overall strength and powerlifting . Reason being I would like to compete on day and being weak sucks man...!!!! In speaking with Strong yesterday one of the things he mentioned was that I needed to set  goals as far as diet and training is concerned and he recommended that I check out the Carb cycling diet which I have . Just need to work it out my goal would be to get down to 200 lbs and 10% body fat. There are all kinds of powerlifters out there and I would like to be the one with the kick ass Physique if that is at all possible...

F

Frankie-knuckels

I have many things to think over and get right thank you for providing the extra incentive..!!!

B

Burrr

You are already way stronger than most guys after 6 months of training, you will blow the fuck up once you get on the juice.

F

Frankie-knuckels

Pardon me Burr I missed this post . Yeah man I've stayed true to the program and tried to be as consistent as possible. It helps that there are guys at the gym that will push you and help you . I added 5 more pounds to my bench yesterday 255 lbs PR. This week is balls to wall week so let's see what else I got as far as PRs are concerned tomorrow let's see what numbers I can put up for my DL. You probably can't post form critique videos on this site ...lol...!!! I'll keep you posted...

APL

csancheezy said:
</p><p>Knuckles it is good to have you </p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>What is the hell is a badger doing roaming around in here bro!!! Badger supposed to be chillin and relaxing right about now</p><p> </p>

F

Frankie-knuckels

I thought I had recorded a couple of videos of my training today .I hit DL hard today and had someone record them but for some reason I can't find the videos I think there lost in One Drive somewhere .I'm pissed man....

F

Frankie-knuckels

I'm working real hard man getting it done the best way I know how... Thank you..Burr

siegmund

burr love your new avatar ,but is that a stick or what the fuck that brown thing by the Hershey highway ? or I'm seeing it wrong.

F

Frankie-knuckels

Scandal excuse me for not having replied. Just wanted to say man happy to be here..