47 was told to go on disability by multiple physicians

fatbeast1168

I would rather die than be on the Government tit.    I have to lift and be an Alpha male.I was a Medic 18 years . And have been lifting 26 years.  I have multiple injuries. I am not going to bitch. I just stopped taking oxycontin after 4 years on it. I transitioned to alternative meds over the last 5 months. I am looking for sound advice on liver friendly cycles. I was on androgel 4 years and no longer can pay out of pocket. Looking for better alternative than dermacrine and form.

milkin

Welcome fatbeast1168 ! We are glad you are here and remind you to review the rules and stay active in the forum. You will find plenty off help here by browsing the forums or creating you own forum topic. Proposed cycles can be posted under the "Steroid cycles" sub forum while actual cycles can be posted under the "Cycles" forum located on the toolbar at the top of the homepage. THere are plenty of knowledgeable members here willing to assist you and your feedback is valued as well. +1 for your intro.

D

dionysus

There are a few compounds that are safe for the liver. Many if not most injectables are easy on the liver. If your talking about oral Anavar is the safest (not 100% but it is used for those with a damaged liver to help recover and heal it). Welcome to the forum and if you have any questions plenty of people here with a wealth of knowledge and of course you pm or email me anytime.

DL

D

dionysus

My grandfather always told me that "No one can tell you how to feel, how your body is or how it will be, the mind is a VERY powerful tool". Having said that, do what you feel is right and do what your gut tells you. You know yourself (body, mind and soul) better than any doctor ever will. Most OIL injectables are safe on the liver with the exception of tren, oral wise I can only suggest anavar, anavar is actually used to help repair the liver in small doses.

Regards,

Dionysus

fatbeast1168 said:
</p>
<p>I would rather die than be on the Government tit.    I have to lift and be an Alpha male.I was a Medic 18 years . And have been lifting 26 years.  I have multiple injuries. I am not going to bitch. I just stopped taking oxycontin after 4 years on it. I transitioned to alternative meds over the last 5 months. I am looking for sound advice on liver friendly cycles. I was on androgel 4 years and no longer can pay out of pocket. Looking for better alternative than dermacrine and form.</p>
<p>
</p>