49 yo male starting Test.

Agrafixx

Been athletic most of my life, but have recently taken eating and working out more seriously. Starting a cycle of Suste-Testosterone. Looking to put on some gain and enhance my overall well being.

suppsforlife

welcome to the club mate. good luck with your cycle. hope you know that Sustanon (suste testosterone) is best injected every other day?

Gainz.

Welcome brother!
Just wondering why you choose to start with sust?
Have no real feelings one way or the other. I personally started my journey with test e.
Just curious why you choose sust

zakco

Welcome brother!
Just wondering why you choose to start with sust?
Have no real feelings one way or the other. I personally started my journey with test e.
Just curious why you choose sust
There is so much info out there....we all start as best we can. Just educate (as much as you think you can) and pin! Once you start shooting shit you're forced to figure it out.

Agrafixx

After researching I found that is was a full spectrum of test that offered multiple benefits. Figured if I was going to do it, I would go for it. We shall see how it goes.

HGH.to

welcome to the club man.
Sustanon is basically same testosterone as any other version (Test E or C, for example, as they are most popular) but with different esters. They all work in the same way of increasing your testosterone levels, thus, same results.
the difference in esters is: how fast they enter your system and flush out of it (dictating how often you should use it). Sustanon has multiple esters meaning that it both enters quickly and flushes out fast. But because of slower esters it's generally better to use it more often to maintain stable levels of testosterone in the blood.

zakco

welcome to the club man.
Sustanon is basically same testosterone as any other version (Test E or C, for example, as they are most popular) but with different esters. They all work in the same way of increasing your testosterone levels, thus, same results.
the difference in esters is: how fast they enter your system and flush out of it (dictating how often you should use it). Sustanon has multiple esters meaning that it both enters quickly and flushes out fast. But because of slower esters it's generally better to use it more often to maintain stable levels of testosterone in the blood.
What HGH is saying basically if you get sides they are gonna last 2-3 weeks...focus on the hormone rather than the name.

Agrafixx

Thank you for the information. Would you recommend adding something to this cycle to increase the effectiveness? Also what is recommended to reduce testicle shrinkage?

Twizted

Thank you for the information. Would you recommend adding something to this cycle to increase the effectiveness? Also what is recommended to reduce testicle shrinkage?
For a first time cycle you shouldn't add anything else, you will make gains just fine with testosterone alone. Plus you want to be able to see how your body reacts to testosterone, amd that's hard to do if you throw in other steroids.

The only thing you should have to take this cycle is an AI(Aromatase Inhibitor) to lower estrogen if you start having high estrogen sides.

HGH.to

and have PCT meds ready. so you have everything prepared. in case you need to drop the cycle sooner than you expected, that would be helpful.