5 weeks of cruising, ready to start next blast, labs shown

Pedrito0906

So it's been 5 weeks of cruising. I'm donating blood while typing this.

I'm thinking NPP 600mg/w & Test 700mg/w for 12 weeks, and Anadrol 50mg/d for 4 weeks. While taking Taurine, Fish Oil, Cycle Support & Vitamins.

Any thoughts Browskies?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220913-094610.png
    Screenshot_20220913-094610.png
    213.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20220913-094633~2.png
    Screenshot_20220913-094633~2.png
    205 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20220913-094644~2.png
    Screenshot_20220913-094644~2.png
    164.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20220913-094617~2.png
    Screenshot_20220913-094617~2.png
    174.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20220913-094610~2.png
    Screenshot_20220913-094610~2.png
    178.3 KB · Views: 8

HGH.to

sounds good but anadrol is going to make cholesterol even worse. opt out of it if cholesterol won't get within range.

Pedrito0906

Update on this:

After finishing my cycle, my estrogen were in the 80s, I had all kindz of sides, mood swings, ED, low libido, getting irritated by anything, super bloated, my nipples were really hurting, I developed a small lump on my left one and I already had one in my right nipple.

After I noticed this I used AI for like a week, 0.5 ED, it lowered my E2 to 60, was getting better but definitely not good, still had sides.

After finishing my cycle 2 weeks ago I've lowered my dose to 150mg/w, I've been taking AI, the lumps are small, but still there, but they don't hurt.

I didn't know what maximum range my E2 could be until the sides, now I now maximum is around 30. Definitely something people need to be aware of.

Pedrito0906

Here are the most important labs, ignore Triglycerides I didn't go fully fasted, just wanted to have an idea of what my ranges were, mostly E2, Progesterone and Prolactin, Prolactin is low cause I was taking some caber thinking that was the issue for my low libido.

I'll be cruising for 3 months, then do test and start with deca this time, but way lower, definitely went above my paycheck

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221218-072915.png
    Screenshot_20221218-072915.png
    290.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20221218-072844.png
    Screenshot_20221218-072844.png
    214.3 KB · Views: 3

bobby ricky

Here are the most important labs, ignore Triglycerides I didn't go fully fasted, just wanted to have an idea of what my ranges were, mostly E2, Progesterone and Prolactin, Prolactin is low cause I was taking some caber thinking that was the issue for my low libido.

I'll be cruising for 3 months, then do test and start with deca this time, but way lower, definitely went above my paycheck
Hay son,
I’m on 400 test and 300 deca and making nice gains with absolutely no sides to speak of. No ai at all . If I drink beer I’ll start holding water so I drink here and there but not every day. Gains might not be as quick but definitely getting better. I’m running a smaller dose for a longer period instead of blasting for 12-16 weeks.
Might throw in anavar or tren at the end depending on gains sides. I just pin every Friday, just 1 shot 3cc per week. I like it much better than 2 grams per week.

JesseTX

Yes, I used Anadrol the first 3 weeks and Anavar the last 3.
Hello Ped.
I'm fixing to go on a similar blast.
I also learned the hard way that less is in many ways more. I did a cycle close to that as your last one....I got great gains, but sides were a pain in the ass...and I didn't hold on to much of what I gained.
I started my cruise at 200mgs a week, but now I am down to 100 mgs a week and I'm doing better at 100 than I was at 200.
Just like bobbyricky is pointing out..lower doses=fewer sides.

Pedrito0906

Hello Ped.
I'm fixing to go on a similar blast.
I also learned the hard way that less is in many ways more. I did a cycle close to that as your last one....I got great gains, but sides were a pain in the ass...and I didn't hold on to much of what I gained.
I started my cruise at 200mgs a week, but now I am down to 100 mgs a week and I'm doing better at 100 than I was at 200.
Just like bobbyricky is pointing out..lower doses=fewer sides.
Definitely, I wanna do deca 300mg/ w with test 500mg/w, this time I know the feeling of high estrogen, I'll will pay closer attention n onw cause I know what to look for.

JesseTX

Definitely, I wanna do deca 300mg/ w with test 500mg/w, this time I know the feeling of high estrogen, I'll will pay closer attention n onw cause I know what to look for.
For sure guy. I wish I had known a bit better what to expect and what to look for.
I ran 600 test and 400 deca.
About 4 weeks into 14 week blast I was experiencing some mild sides and by week 8 it was banana balls!
I would say 400/300 is totally good but you are your own boss in these matters.
May I ask tho...what's your size and weight currently and what are you hoping to get to?

Pedrito0906

May I ask tho...what's your size and weight currently and what are you hoping to get to?
I'm 5'6, 155lb at like 15% body fat. I wanna get bigger but not fatter, eating has been my biggest issue, I think with deca will be able to build a little more muscle than with npp.

JesseTX

Very true! Tren can blow that appetite up...it did me when I did a tren cycle.
But for a clean weight gain I wouldn't recommend it unless the individual has discipline I don't possess and the ability to fill the pantry and fridge with all things needed for an ultra clean bulk....which I also do not have....🤣🤣

Gainz.

Very true! Tren can blow that appetite up...it did me when I did a tren cycle.
But for a clean weight gain I wouldn't recommend it unless the individual has discipline I don't possess and the ability to fill the pantry and fridge with all things needed for an ultra clean bulk....which I also do not have....🤣🤣
Hahaha, luckily my metabolism let's me eat basically what ever want. But it's a blessing and a curse. While I can eat whatever I want and stay around... 12% bf I also have a incredibly hard time putting on weight.

JesseTX

I get that, sort of.
I can put the weight on, but my body fat won't go down.
It's my own fault, I like cheesecake and donuts...I don't like cardio

Gainz.

I get that, sort of.
I can put the weight on, but my body fat won't go down.
It's my own fault, I like cheesecake and donuts...I don't like cardio
Same same... my diet definitely isn't as strict as it should be