53 yo on TRT wanting to do a blast with Deca

Galactus

Update on my cycle of 400mg Cyp for 12 weeks (2x shots weekly):
  • Got bloodwork done before I did my first shot this week. Estradiol: 26.7 | Testosterone 716 | Prostate Specific Ag 3.5 | Hematocrit 51.4
  • Finally tried glute injection after doing TRT in legs for years. Works great and way less PIP.
  • Took my second shot today. Noticing my chest starting to break out. Maybe the oil? Any recommendations for acne breakouts?
  • My urologist prescribed me 1mg of Anastrozole every 3 days(!!!) which I think is ridiculous. Needless to say I didn't take any, especially given my normal estradiol levels.
I should wait for symptoms before taking Anastrozole, right? And def not until the testosterone esters saturate (3-4 weeks for Cypionate?) I worry about my sex drive because even after only a week it feels off. Maybe it's stress. If I have symptoms of high estrogen, start with .10mg 2x a week?

suppsforlife

some anti-acne solutions
  • Vitamin A: has been shown, when replaced in deficiency, to heal acne endogenously
  • Cinnamon (500mcg, 6x a day): cleans out androgens and reduces acne risk & frequency (especially in those predisposed to it)
  • NAC: promotes optimal liver function, which is necessary for your body to properly negotiate & facilitate hormone transportation and disposal
  • Dandelion Root: helps detox your body and clean up kidney function
  • Apply benzoyl peroxide (10%) to each spot & leave it in place for 15-30 minutes. Within 24 hours it should clear up
  • Reduce lipids and salts in the diet
  • Increase water intake
  • If nothing helps, try addressing your acne to a doctor and may try Accutane (Isotretinoin) alongside all other methods.
y urologist prescribed me 1mg of Anastrozole every 3 days(!!!) which I think is ridiculous. Needless to say I didn't take any, especially given my normal estradiol levels.
you're doing great. indeed, shouldn't use anastrozole without high levels of estrogen
I should wait for symptoms before taking Anastrozole, right?
usually yes, but some use it even before starting getting the symptoms as a preventative measure (but only after doing bloodwork confirming they have high estrogen, or they have so much experience with the steroids they are currently on that they know what dosage to run as a preventative measure)
If I have symptoms of high estrogen, start with .10mg 2x a week?
start with half a tablet every 3-4 days and see how it goes. adjust dosage from there

Galactus

some anti-acne solutions
  • Vitamin A: has been shown, when replaced in deficiency, to heal acne endogenously
  • Cinnamon (500mcg, 6x a day): cleans out androgens and reduces acne risk & frequency (especially in those predisposed to it)
  • NAC: promotes optimal liver function, which is necessary for your body to properly negotiate & facilitate hormone transportation and disposal
  • Dandelion Root: helps detox your body and clean up kidney function
  • Apply benzoyl peroxide (10%) to each spot & leave it in place for 15-30 minutes. Within 24 hours it should clear up
  • Reduce lipids and salts in the diet
  • Increase water intake
  • If nothing helps, try addressing your acne to a doctor and may try Accutane (Isotretinoin) alongside all other methods.

you're doing great. indeed, shouldn't use anastrozole without high levels of estrogen

usually yes, but some use it even before starting getting the symptoms as a preventative measure (but only after doing bloodwork confirming they have high estrogen, or they have so much experience with the steroids they are currently on that they know what dosage to run as a preventative measure)

start with half a tablet every 3-4 days and see how it goes. adjust dosage from there
Thank you very much!