54 yo, TRT @125mg weekly, want to blast w/ Anavar

Galactus

Hello - I did my first cycle in 20 years and my second ever cycle in August of 300mg test for 14 weeks. Felt great.

I've been on TRT for years and am taking 125mg weekly. I have a bottle of Anavar, 100 pills, 25mg. After reading about Anavar, I was thinking of taking 15mg - 25mg for 9 weeks and wanted to run it past the group.

Thoughts or advice?

HGH.to

9 weeks could be too much because Anavar compromises your liver, kidneys and cholesterol (among others). at your age, I would be careful with Anavar. However, if you're healthy enough, do had previous experience with testosterone and plan to add Anavar for 6-8 weeks in 15-25 mg/day for the next cycle, you could go for it. again, just make sure you're healthy enough. better have bloodwork first. Many think of Anavar as a mild steroid. While it's milder than many others, it definitely comes with its own set of side effects.

Galactus

9 weeks could be too much because Anavar compromises your liver, kidneys and cholesterol (among others). at your age, I would be careful with Anavar. However, if you're healthy enough, do had previous experience with testosterone and plan to add Anavar for 6-8 weeks in 15-25 mg/day for the next cycle, you could go for it. again, just make sure you're healthy enough. better have bloodwork first. Many think of Anavar as a mild steroid. While it's milder than many others, it definitely comes with its own set of side effects.

Thanks. Good advice. I'll try a 6-7 week first cycle to see how I feel. I don't think I'll up my test and will just add the Anavar.

I do get regular bloodwork as I am on TRT through my urologist. Things are good other than the typical high hemo/hema. Dry January has reduced my BP down from 138/99 to a 126/85 7-day average, which isn't perfect but better than it was.

Aussie

3 to 4 weeks for orals then give your body a break. If it’s legit anavar it’s going to eat at your liver

Galactus

3 to 4 weeks for orals then give your body a break. If it’s legit anavar it’s going to eat at your liver
3-4 weeks seems very short. I haven't encountered anyone saying to go that short a timeframe? Does Anavar benefit from 6 weeks vs 4 weeks, meaning saturation or anything?

EMachine

Hi, I would like to offer perhaps, a different view. Everything that you’ve heard from other members is correctly. However, if youvpybise anavar pre-workout on workout days, you can go 9 weeks or even longer, because you are giving your body breaks. By not using it everyday, you reduce your chances of side effects, substantially!

I have several clients on anavar, 15-20 mgs who are over 50, and after 2.5 months on this protocol, their blood work was nearly perfect. Also, I would suggest the following, if I may:

1- Tudca @ 500 mg twice per day - liver
2- Always take ANY ORAL with Omega-3 as this significantly reduces side effects and protects your stomach lining and organs better than if your taking by itself. I wish I had done this in my early competitive years. Learned this only after I had already ruined my guts with orals.
3- Get your blood work done before starting, and 4 weeks into your cycle…not 6 weeks. The older we get, and I’m 51 now, we need to be more careful with our bodies, especially, if you embark on this anabolic journey. Good luck brother!

Aussie

I know people that have been on anavar for 6 months straight. Big deal if your blood tests come back good. You are just dumb for using it over 4 weeks. Add 25mg of testosterone more a week

HGH.to

3-4 weeks is enough for orals to offer great results. and although I've also heard of people using anavar for 6 straight months, better have bloodwork often to see if you're doing fine

Prol4ps3

A lot of folk here are saying anavar will hit your liver but it is most likely that it will not. Anavar rarely causes liver issues.

HGH.to

The main reason there are mixed opinions is that Anavar affects people differently. Some people indeed experience pretty bad liver issues with Anavar, whereas others use Anavar for 6 months straight with little to no issues (including liver issues). Except for personal response to it, it depends on the dosage and environmental choices too such as diet, general lifestyle, pre-existing health conditions and so and so forth. That's why is so important for each person to find their own right steroid and the right dosage. Not everyone is the same.

Aussie

Hey look at me ever one
Steroids of any type don’t affect my liver

Oh but I never had blood tests and I’m just smarter than you.

“Oral steroids and tren are liver toxic. Be advised to take with this information being true”

unclem

your wright aussie i just found out my liver values is 362 way to high and iam not even on but one oral. i think i have a fatty liver. i stopped the tren. i beat my liver when i was younger going to stop the orals.

EMachine

I know people that have been on anavar for 6 months straight. Big deal if your blood tests come back good. You are just dumb for using it over 4 weeks. Add 25mg of testosterone more a week
Hey look at me ever one
Steroids of any type don’t affect my liver

Oh but I never had blood tests and I’m just smarter than you.

“Oral steroids and tren are liver toxic. Be advised to take with this information being true
I know people that have been on anavar for 6 months straight. Big deal if your blood tests come back good. You are just dumb for using it over 4 weeks. Add 25mg of testosterone more a
I know people that have been on anavar for 6 months straight. Big deal if your blood tests come back good. You are just dumb for using it over 4 weeks. Add 25mg of testosterone more a week. I’m
because I'm not dead yet. lol.
HGH, I can’t believe this dude…

This piece of shit is wreckless advising people. At 49 years of age, I would think, he’d be a little more intelligent in his recommendations! Clearly age is not a factor because you, AUSSIE, are a fucking DUMB ASS!!! Period. If members don’t believe me, please review this MF’s advice to members. Read what this stupid ass MF, is advising our members to do! Read all of his comments.

Recently, this AUSSIE dude, @ 49 yrs. old advised a 50 plus new member, to increase his TRT dose from 150 mg to 500 mg. Mind you, this 50 plus year old member ( I think he’s 56) who had just recently been introduced by his doctor to testosterone, was feeling great, as he should, especially, for someone who was using test for the first time, after a lifelong of being clean. Then, as if this fucked up advise is not enough, this AUSSIE guru, suggests that this member go on Tren Enanthate along with the 500 mg of test. Think about what I just wrote. Tren for a 50 plus year old (56 yr. old…I think) ? And then choose the long ester - ENANTHATE???? WTF!!!!
How can someone, in their right fucking mind, make such a fucking recommendation??? Tren, arguably, the most TOXIC FUCKING compound in bodybuilding today (talking about oils here, but you can also include it as one of the most toxic, steroids oral or injectable), be a good choice for an older athlete??? And then, chooses not the fast acting ester like the Acetate version (I’m case he has side effects…like anger issues, anxiety, depression, liver, kidney, or cardiovascular issues), but instead the long version - the Enanthate version of Tren. Imagine if this 56 year old man, had a bad reaction to Tren, which happens a lot, but now had to wait weeks before this compound was out of his system. Ten Ace, would have been a much better choice here…but still WRONG! No need for anyone older to risk his health with Trenbolone of any kind…

…but it doesn’t stop here, this AUSSIE FUCKING guru, gives people shit for recommending Anavar for 6 weeks or longer…please know that Anavar can and is used for longer periods if not used at higher dosages (50 or above), only as a pre-workout, and only on training days…(therefore, with breaks in between 1-2 day breaks), and while using, N2Guard, Liv-52, NAC, Milk Thistle (liquid version is best), to protect the liver and kidneys…some of my athletes use Astragalus @ 4,000 mg per day or more (more in this case is better with this product…it’s a great kidney protector) or a combination of some of these products…some like Tudca and Liv-52, and astragalus, other prefer to use Milk Thistle, (from Nature’s Answer for example) (liquid version first thing in the morning, others swear by N2Guard alone…but all, without exception take a liver and kidney protector, while on orals, of any kind, and always take it with Omega-3 for extra protection.

Anavar, one of the safest oral steroids around, who has been scientifically studied and tested in mice and in humans, than most, if not all other oral steroids. This steroid is used for multiple health problems, and it has been proven to help in a variety of health issues, from HIV, AIDS, muscle wasting, breast cancer, severe burns…etc, etc, etc…even used in children, and used for months at a time…with very little damage to the liver, kidneys, lipids, and cardiovascular system.

This piece of work, tells our members, that over 4 weeks of Anavar use is “dumb”, that his liver is safe or free of sides from “all oral steroids”, etc. He sounds like a narcissistic fuck!!!

I’ve gone on a rant here. I have been watching this dude’s posts and not saying a thing. But when he starts attacking me, HGH, and other respected members, who speak from experience and who have been doing this for decades…and take time out of our busy schedules to help others, for no money, and simply to give back and help others…I’m pretty sure, that our advice has saved lives! We ask for nothing in return…NOTHING!!!

But to come here, (and I still remember this MF when he joined the forum)…yeah, we were already here helping others…giving solid advise…check our posts, if you don’t believe me

…this dude, gives crazy ass advice, which can and most likely will, hurt people. Giving advice must be done in a safe manner. Not Bro fucking advice…please be careful with people like this dude that goes by the name AUSSIE! Read his posts, and then decide.

What separates MuscleGurus.com from other sites/forums, is that we provide advice with the members’ health and safety in mind. If you guys noticed by now, we do not recommend crazy ass dosages, or cycles that we feel are going to hurt you. More on this site is not better!!! Honor and integrity is most important for most of us in here! We take care of ourselves and each other as brothers. But there are outliers on this forum, like this AUSSIE dude. Please be careful with advice that does not “feel” right to you. Do your research!

One of the last things he said on one of the above posts was that taking real Anavar (only Anavar from Iran is real, by the way, and rare anywhere, except in that country, or if you have a connection, also rare), “ it will eat your liver, if used for more than 4 weeks”…😂😂😂. Beware of this dude’s advice!!!!!!!

Aussie

HGH, I can’t believe this dude…

This piece of shit is wreckless advising people. At 49 years of age, I would think, he’d be a little more intelligent in his recommendations! Clearly age is not a factor because you, AUSSIE, are a fucking DUMB ASS!!! Period. If members don’t believe me, please review this MF’s advice to members. Read what this stupid ass MF, is advising our members to do! Read all of his comments.

Recently, this AUSSIE dude, @ 49 yrs. old advised a 50 plus new member, to increase his TRT dose from 150 mg to 500 mg. Mind you, this 50 plus year old member ( I think he’s 56) who had just recently been introduced by his doctor to testosterone, was feeling great, as he should, especially, for someone who was using test for the first time, after a lifelong of being clean. Then, as if this fucked up advise is not enough, this AUSSIE guru, suggests that this member go on Tren Enanthate along with the 500 mg of test. Think about what I just wrote. Tren for a 50 plus year old (56 yr. old…I think) ? And then choose the long ester - ENANTHATE???? WTF!!!!
How can someone, in their right fucking mind, make such a fucking recommendation??? Tren, arguably, the most TOXIC FUCKING compound in bodybuilding today (talking about oils here, but you can also include it as one of the most toxic, steroids oral or injectable), be a good choice for an older athlete??? And then, chooses not the fast acting ester like the Acetate version (I’m case he has side effects…like anger issues, anxiety, depression, liver, kidney, or cardiovascular issues), but instead the long version - the Enanthate version of Tren. Imagine if this 56 year old man, had a bad reaction to Tren, which happens a lot, but now had to wait weeks before this compound was out of his system. Ten Ace, would have been a much better choice here…but still WRONG! No need for anyone older to risk his health with Trenbolone of any kind…

…but it doesn’t stop here, this AUSSIE FUCKING guru, gives people shit for recommending Anavar for 6 weeks or longer…please know that Anavar can and is used for longer periods if not used at higher dosages (50 or above), only as a pre-workout, and only on training days…(therefore, with breaks in between 1-2 day breaks), and while using, N2Guard, Liv-52, NAC, Milk Thistle (liquid version is best), to protect the liver and kidneys…some of my athletes use Astragalus @ 4,000 mg per day or more (more in this case is better with this product…it’s a great kidney protector) or a combination of some of these products…some like Tudca and Liv-52, and astragalus, other prefer to use Milk Thistle, (from Nature’s Answer for example) (liquid version first thing in the morning, others swear by N2Guard alone…but all, without exception take a liver and kidney protector, while on orals, of any kind, and always take it with Omega-3 for extra protection.

Anavar, one of the safest oral steroids around, who has been scientifically studied and tested in mice and in humans, than most, if not all other oral steroids. This steroid is used for multiple health problems, and it has been proven to help in a variety of health issues, from HIV, AIDS, muscle wasting, breast cancer, severe burns…etc, etc, etc…even used in children, and used for months at a time…with very little damage to the liver, kidneys, lipids, and cardiovascular system.

This piece of work, tells our members, that over 4 weeks of Anavar use is “dumb”, that his liver is safe or free of sides from “all oral steroids”, etc. He sounds like a narcissistic fuck!!!

I’ve gone on a rant here. I have been watching this dude’s posts and not saying a thing. But when he starts attacking me, HGH, and other respected members, who speak from experience and who have been doing this for decades…and take time out of our busy schedules to help others, for no money, and simply to give back and help others…I’m pretty sure, that our advice has saved lives! We ask for nothing in return…NOTHING!!!

But to come here, (and I still remember this MF when he joined the forum)…yeah, we were already here helping others…giving solid advise…check our posts, if you don’t believe me

…this dude, gives crazy ass advice, which can and most likely will, hurt people. Giving advice must be done in a safe manner. Not Bro fucking advice…please be careful with people like this dude that goes by the name AUSSIE! Read his posts, and then decide.

What separates MuscleGurus.com from other sites/forums, is that we provide advice with the members’ health and safety in mind. If you guys noticed by now, we do not recommend crazy ass dosages, or cycles that we feel are going to hurt you. More on this site is not better!!! Honor and integrity is most important for most of us in here! We take care of ourselves and each other as brothers. But there are outliers on this forum, like this AUSSIE dude. Please be careful with advice that does not “feel” right to you. Do your research!

One of the last things he said on one of the above posts was that taking real Anavar (only Anavar from Iran is real, by the way, and rare anywhere, except in that country, or if you have a connection, also rare), “ it will eat your liver, if used for more than 4 weeks”…😂😂😂. Beware of this dude’s advice!!!!!!!
He princess I’m guessing your E2 is very high or you are pregnant. What ever one it is I suggest you get medical help and go dribble shit somewhere else.

Aussie

PS : @EMachine next time I hurt your feelings don’t dribble so much crap. I don’t have time to read it. I’m to busy giving bad advice on a better forum

Nanay79

Taking anavar for 4 weeks ?? The half life of anavar is about 8 hours if I’m not mistaken so it won’t do much if u only do 4 weeks , at least 6 and 2 weeks break and always making sure of taking some MT for liver support. But what I know I’m just a baby😂😂😂

Aussie

Taking anavar for 4 weeks ?? The half life of anavar is about 8 hours if I’m not mistaken so it won’t do much if u only do 4 weeks , at least 6 and 2 weeks break and always making sure of taking some MT for liver support. But what I know I’m just a baby😂😂😂
Females only need 10mg so it’s possible to take longer men take up to 100mg a day. It’s not good for your liver. Even taking something to help your liver you shouldn’t take orals for more than 4 weeks.
It’s better to get injectable orals.

Nanay79

@Aussie can u elaborate on the injectable orals??? 🙃 and I do understand but since doing only 10 ti won’t hurt doing 6 weeks, obviously no more than that , specially if the breaks are longer than 2 weeks !?