?

BigSkip1488

How long do shipments usually stay at the point where a label has been created but the package hasn't been received by USPS? I ordered the 1st of this month and it still says that

BigSkip1488

Haha I like that thanks man. Interesting way of looking at it. Im more worried about confiscation as the site I use is 💯 non stop but once it out of their hands what can they do ya know. Anyways thanks bro

MusculeX

Haha I like that thanks man. Interesting way of looking at it. Im more worried about confiscation as the site I use is 💯 non stop but once it out of their hands what can they do ya know. Anyways thanks bro
Well they will not come to you for few gears, if they will sent you some letter just ignore it. "never ordered something like this"
Regarding delivery time, well @Aussie is right, it could be delivered within few days and could be lost on hub for a weeks.
Normal delivery time for domestic shipment 1-7 days
Normal delivery time for international shipment 7-21 days

HGH.to

tracking often is misleading. i've often heard clients saying that their tracking wasn't updated for weeks saying the same thing but they already received it.