A year in pictures.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Morning fellow steroid enthusiasts.

I did a thing, I will show it to you.

Like the title says, it's various snaps from 2021/22 stitched together cataloguing my work. I don't usually show people this, I know you guys will appreciate the hours of work and the sacrifices, and the gyno. And bacne.

Try to guess which tiles I'm Trenning on, guess 1-16, left to right.

InCollage_20221205_224637233_copy_1329x2366.jpg

HGH.to

agree with unclem. awesome transformation. BTW, you've done a great job naturally. Needless to mention that with the help of steroids, you've become what many are only dreaming about

HGH.to

I'm not used to it.
with such transformation, I honestly think you should. If people are not saying anything, it's because they are either stupid (don't know how much dedication and sweat you put in there) or (more commonly) envious. Usually, they would just say that "it's all steroids".

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I think the only people who appreciate are users.

Its true, I couldnt have done without the gear.

But.... gear doesn't lift the weights for me.

In some ways I understand, its going to be easier for someone to label me a cheater and a phony than to admit that they don't have the willpower and the outright autistic determination to spend 2 -3 hrs a day hurting themselves, slowly.

Doesn't mean I don't resent it though.

Gainz.

But.... gear doesn't lift the weights for me.

I've been saying this for years!
And you're killing it brother!
You can clearly see the hard work.

Gear is such a small part of this lifestyle!
80% diet, 10% weight training, 10% supplements.

I've said this to almost every newbie ever

Gear doesn't drive you to the gym, gear doesn't lift the weights or make the weights lighter and gear damn sure doesn't smack that cake out your mouth!

But anyway, keep up the great work man!

Are you blasting and cruising? Or cycle and pct?

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Blasting and cruising, with periods of trt to reset myostatin expression.

I'm not stepping up and purporting to be some kind of smort guy but a lot of what I do is probably very different to what people likely assume. And more and more I've found that using general knowledge found online is really helpful to begin with, but can also just not work for me and things that are frowned upon do. That's really long winded I'm sorry , I'm very high.

I try to keep my blood serum levels unstable, because once serum levels stabilise, clearance rate of androgens from blood will take a big jump up. So I have a total I want for the week and I'll pin larger or smaller doses of cocktail every other day, sometimes just the total for week of each compound every other day. This gives me good bang for buck of smaller doses of androgens, sustainability.

I drink a UK gallon of full fat milk a day, that's 4.5 litres. I eat fast food a couple of times a week, but not a normal amount, a fucking lot when I get it. Post workout could be a tube of pringles or a tub of Ben and Jerry's. On top of my normal meals throughout the day, which is just normal British food, the sort of things we serve in pubs. For me any calorie is good.

Resistance bands are fucking quality for high volume, and for adding onto dead lifts and standing rows. I get my best mind to muscle connection on my rear and side delts with these. Inspite of almost everyone ever saying they're useless, I use every day.

The only supplement I buy is Nitraflex by GAT, its creatine free. I stopped buying whey isolate when it hit £60 a tub. Just drink more milk and kept growing without it.

I only use free weights, body weight and resistance bands. At home only, I don't think I could focus with other people around.

I stopped thinking about exercises as motions, and started thinking of them as poses I had to hold and flex, the controlled movement is important, but its the flex that rips muscle.

If I want 20 reps on a volume day, I won't start counting until it hurts.

None of that is meant to sound patronising so I apologise if it does. It's not in any kind of order other than the order I thought of it.

Some of that is advice I wish I could've given myself. Some of it is contrary to popular opinion but effective for myself.

I hope something there can be of help to somebody.

Gainz.

Yeah we have a very different way of training and eating.
I do push pull legs. Tons and tons of volume. Usually over 700 reps in a workout.
My diet is pretty strict, lots of chicken and rice, steak and potatoes. Lots of water and milk.

But at the end of the day... how we get it done... doesn't matter.
Almost all of us swear by a different exercises program. Bro split, heavy weight low reps, light weight high reps (that's what I do) and I workout at home as well. Free weights, dumbbells, bench, squat rack, bands, cable machine. Nothing fancy but it gets it done.

And that's the only important part... the effort!

There's more than 1 way too skin a cat brother! How we do it isn't nearly as important as the fact that we just fucking get it done!!!
You stopped making excuses and did something about it... that instantly earns you respect around here.

But my doses are very consistent. If I don't stay on track I break out in acne. but that's a very interesting opinion.

suppsforlife

Morning fellow steroid enthusiasts.

I did a thing, I will show it to you.

Like the title says, it's various snaps from 2021/22 stitched together cataloguing my work. I don't usually show people this, I know you guys will appreciate the hours of work and the sacrifices, and the gyno. And bacne.

Try to guess which tiles I'm Trenning on, guess 1-16, left to right.

View attachment 866324
by far one of the best 1-year transformations out there.
and I agree with the rest. While the gear surely helped, it hasn't done the job for you. After all, there are numerous other people on gear and far from such transformations! Simply because they haven't put in there such a level of work and dedication.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Think big bodybuilding media.

It's a podcast on YouTube. The guy with long ginger beard is Dave Crosland, he runs a harm reduction service since retiring from the security industry.

The podcasts are long but if you watch enough you'll get some of the info he usually sells.

He has superior technical knowledge to Derek at MPMD.

He also had the largest biceps in the UK after losing 80lbs.

Here he is next to Rich Piana.

hqdefault.jpg

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Didn't want to start another vanity thread so I'll drop this here.

About 12-14 days between these pics, this is the deca and the Mast kicking in.
Subtle changes visually, big difference in strength.

I'm at roughly 600mg test cyp, 300mg deca, 180mg mast enth. Roughly, I like to play fast and loose with how much I shoot.

InCollage_20230410_221442845_copy_2048x1152.jpg

Lee.the.Demi.Human

3 warm yellow spot lights converging to a centre point, then adjust contrast and highlights/shadows to give a HDR kind of effect. Iso and white balance are set to auto.

No natural light.

HGH.to

Didn't want to start another vanity thread so I'll drop this here.

About 12-14 days between these pics, this is the deca and the Mast kicking in.
Subtle changes visually, big difference in strength.

I'm at roughly 600mg test cyp, 300mg deca, 180mg mast enth. Roughly, I like to play fast and loose with how much I shoot.

View attachment 866369
a bit of loss of definition but I think it's worth it. you said it yourself - big difference in strength and you're visually way bigger. @bobby ricky would agree with me - fuck those abs as long as you feel great, you are strong and look big! the difference is actually very big. As if it's not just 14 days but way more! counting your calories?

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I'd like to tighten my mid up but it's not a priority rn. I don't stress over how visible my abs are, as long as I'm getting something in exchange.

Diet hasn't changed much, added in 40 grams of whey to my milk for the day. So a scoop in each jug. That gives me nearly 360 grams of protein and plenty of fats before my food even gets counted.

I've been eating more meat too I guess. I've just moved positions at work from building floor joists to operations manager for the whole company. So, more money. So I been at butcher a lot more. Fatty slow cook joints of meat. Brisket, lamb shoulder etcetera.

Also my breakfast isn't a tuna mayo sarny anymore, now it's bacon, sausage and black pudding with barbecue sauce.

And yes, it is sweet baby rays.

Ty for positive feedback.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Heres the rest of shots from same, highlights my balance issues. Hopefully I'll be able to make better headway with that now I'm not on the tools so much. Can't drive a nail in 2 strikes with my left hand you see.

Get ready to hum the turtles theme.

InCollage_20230411_163959495_copy_2048x1152.jpg
InCollage_20230411_164401840_copy_2048x1152.jpg
InCollage_20230411_165010752_copy_2048x1152.jpg

Attachments

• InCollage_20230411_165436611_copy_2048x1152.jpg
    InCollage_20230411_165436611_copy_2048x1152.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 1

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Not had much to eat today, boys.

Only milk and whey until 6pm. Then had a bowl of rice and pulled pork, got a butt load of steroids off our lass and then did crunches for way too long.

Back to surplus tomorrow.

IMG_20230413_215930.jpg