Acne 😩😭

Alexdb2022

It’s BAD. It got bad during my last off cycle and has fricken exploded 😩. Starting accutane at 60/day but I know it takes a few months. Anything else that can help. Hoping for some tips from the gurus this has annihilated my confidence and i won’t even wear tank tops anymore. I’ll save you guys the 🤢 worthy pictures.

unclem

It’s BAD. It got bad during my last off cycle and has fricken exploded 😩. Starting accutane at 60/day but I know it takes a few months. Anything else that can help. Hoping for some tips from the gurus this has annihilated my confidence and i won’t even wear tank tops anymore. I’ll save you guys the 🤢 worthy pictures.
i just started 20mg today accutane it takes a few weeks just dont squeeze them for it could scar yourself. i got acne to but it will clear up 15 to 20 weeks. see if you can get some cleocin T topical solution with the tane it helps alot more quicker healing. i hope you clear up as i know how you feel.

HGH.to

accutane is like the "heavy artillery" when it comes to acne so I doubt there's anything that can help with it faster than accutane. other than what unclem said - some topical solution. and yeah - do not squeeze them.
btw, it doesn't that months to see results from accutane. first "better" signs should appear in a few weeks or even days.

Alexdb2022

i just started 20mg today accutane it takes a few weeks just dont squeeze them for it could scar yourself. i got acne to but it will clear up 15 to 20 weeks. see if you can get some cleocin T topical solution with the tane it helps alot more quicker healing. i hope you clear up as i know how you feel.
Thank you man I really hope so too

unclem

yeah it will clear up earlier than 15 weeks i was just saying how long you should take it. ive used accutane on & off since using gear. good correction hgh.to

Alexdb2022

accutane is like the "heavy artillery" when it comes to acne so I doubt there's anything that can help with it faster than accutane. other than what unclem said - some topical solution. and yeah - do not squeeze them.
btw, it doesn't that months to see results from accutane. first "better" signs should appear in a few weeks or even days.
Always appreciate you wisdom my friend