Acne from TRT and Masteron

Yankees32

Anyone breaking out on their back/chest from TRT? Any suggestions? Just came off a cycle 400mg & Masteron 300mg split week, started two weeks go.

Now on just 250mg once a week Also taking blocker and no mastreron. Never had this problem until I started the cycle.
after 2mo - Just TRT, light cutter, & creatine, track all my food intake.

16wk ago, I decided per conversations that I could easily start a cycle of 400mg & Masteron 300mg for a cycle. I was making gain and feeling fine but I noticed, as a 40yr old, that I started breaking out chest/back and recently couple on my head... White heads to scar's which hopefully clear up, never had this problem since fball in HS. I;m torn between going starting in 6wk to start up again or staying off and work trap dooes4.

Anyone know about this? It'd llike the looks terrible.
Thank you for your response in advance

All advice is good advice

suppsforlife

You ask about ccne from TRT and yet you've just came off Test + Masteron. Are you experiencing acne from TRT? or from Test + Masteron?

Denicnut

Could need more frequent smaller injections? could be Masteron too androgenic for you? Could be your estrogen too high? Could be dht too high? Could be sheets /pillowcases need more frequent washing? Could be the oil used In Your gear?

HGH.to

Could need more frequent smaller injections? could be Masteron too androgenic for you? Could be your estrogen too high? Could be dht too high? Could be sheets /pillowcases need more frequent washing? Could be the oil used In Your gear?
all of that +
could need more water? could make some diet changes?

Some of it is just part of the game but yeah it does create more sebum in your skin. I use cera ve for the body and nuetrogena with ponds for the face hope that helps.

Denicnut

all of that +
could need more water? could make some diet changes?
Eating all those bags of chips and fried pork skins like a greasy fat mother fucker always leads to more acne hahahaha…I love how people ask questions like this and feeling tired or my nipple is puffy or I can’t sleep or something too and they just never go get bloodwork….it’s so easy to go get bloodwork now even without insurance and it’s not even crazy expensive anymore

HGH.to

Eating all those bags of chips and fried pork skins like a greasy fat mother fucker always leads to more acne hahahaha…
i've never had acne issues, but its very common for me to have a pimple here and there every time after eating something like that. i've noticed that some cheese stuff, chips and other junk food often cause acne for me. and i know that this is true for most people