Acne is driving me insane!

JesseTX

People, I just finished my test/deca/var cycle and did a light cruise.
I still have this horrible body acne! My back and arms mostly.
What can I do? Please don't say it will clear up on its own- I know this...what can I do about it right now!?

HGH.to

Acne can be controlled by drinking enough water and having a diet on point. Supplements might help too such as detoxifiers etc. You may also need:
  • Vitamin A: has been shown, when replaced in deficiency, to heal acne endogenously
  • Cinnamon (500mcg, 6x a day): cleans out androgens and reduces acne risk & frequency (especially in those predisposed to it)
  • NAC: promotes optimal liver function, which is necessary for your body to properly negotiate & facilitate hormone transportation and disposal
  • Dandelion Root: helps detox your body and clean up kidney function
  • Apply benzoyl peroxide (10%) to each spot & leave it in place for 15-30 minutes. Within 24 hours it should clear up
  • Reduce lipids and salts in the diet. Definitely need to watch out for what you're eating. For example, for a lot of people, lactose is what causes acne. Reduce lactose, lipids, and salts and you're likely to see a huge improvement.
  • Increase water intake
  • Various anti-acne solutions like creams, soaps, etc.
There's also Accutane for acne. But I would keep it as a last resort. Accutane is heavy artillery. You could give it a try, but read about its side effects to know what to expect.

PedritoHID

I'm in the same boat brother, its been 3 weeks after I finish my cycle and been cruising and now its starting to clear, still have the dark spots or scars from the acne.

I wanted to try Accutane but I've read it dries your eyes and your lips to the point that you have to use eye drops and lip balm.

Gainz.

As someone who's been dealing with acne for 20 years... water, water, water, clean bed sheets and try to keep stress down.
Now for immediate acne treatment I find salicylic acid works best for me and
Mederma scar cream (be prepared to spend $$, but it really works) for the scars.

Denicnut

People, I just finished my test/deca/var cycle and did a light cruise.
I still have this horrible body acne! My back and arms mostly.
What can I do? Please don't say it will clear up on its own- I know this...what can I do about it right now!?
It could be a lot of things could just be the oils, sometimes dht drugs… I would come off and do a little hcg maybe a couple clomid and get bloods check test and estrogen…also I found that washing sheets and pillowcases more often helped me too but it’s usually when levels go up and down is shoot smaller amounts more frequently to avoid high peaks and valleys I do half cc of test enanthate every other day

JesseTX

It could be a lot of things could just be the oils, sometimes dht drugs… I would come off and do a little hcg maybe a couple clomid and get bloods check test and estrogen…also I found that washing sheets and pillowcases more often helped me too but it’s usually when levels go up and down is shoot smaller amounts more frequently to avoid high peaks and valleys I do half cc of test enanthate every other day
Thank you.
I'll look into it.

unclem

you could give doxycycline 100mg a day a try too. but what hgh said in his post sounds good iam going to try it. yes accutane fucks with your vision such as night blindness i have expierened that with my many cycles of accutane. a decrease in vision at night its hard to see at night i should of said , sorry.......

Gainz.

you could give doxycycline 100mg a day a try too. but what hgh said in his post sounds good iam going to try it. yes accutane fucks with your vision such as night blindness i have expierened that with my many cycles of accutane. a decrease in vision at night its hard to see at night i should of said , sorry.......

I was blind before I started taking accutane...
I should wear glasses... Or contacts... But I'm not gay...
🤣😂🤣😂
(I'm just fuckin around)
But I can't seem to ever get contacts in... I have small eye balls... And glasses... Ehh... I just don't fuckin like them. I can see enough not to trip into shit. That's all I need!

But my girl is slowly starting to realize how fucking blind I am.
We pulled up to little Caesars the other day. And she asked if our names were on the pizza portal. Mind you were still in the car.. and I'm looking like.. what? She expects me to see 1" tall letters from 30ft away?
So I point to a massive sign on the door that says something about delivery.
I said do you see that sign right there? With big 6" lettering? She says yes... I said I can't even read that!
The look she gave me 🤣😂🤣😂. The only reason why I know it said something about delivery is because she then read it to me.
But I guess it's nice to know that the accutane is making it worse.. I figured I was just going more blind. 🤣😂

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Cera Ve SA medicated face and body wash daily, benzoyl peroxide cream for 30-60 mins, more Cera Ve then coconut oil on affected areas.

The oil is important, it stops the pores drying and scabbing over so all the sebum and crap can still get out. This is something I have just learnt about.

I got cystic acne on my face that got worse as I upped my EQ dose. Stopped the EQ last week and I've stopped growing fresh ones. Never had issues with my face till EQ. Also put me proper on edge and made me feel kind of shitty. 100% gives me more issues than tren.

Salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide 👍🏾