Advice about deca/enanthate cycle

Roidbros

Looks ok , but like someone said I would inject deca and test in same time every 3-4 days or 5 if that's easier .
PCT wise I wouldn't run arimadex on PCT . If AI needed then aromasin but don't think at these doses u would need any .

Roidbros

Why are you even pinning your quads? That's a rather dangerous pin. If your doing long esters and you haven't done a cycle before. Just do the glutes man. I'd check your source too if your pain is that bad
I remember all my quad pins (did 2 of them) . 1st one was successful,no pip . But after 2nd one I never ever did any again. And that was 15years ago

Alexdb2022

I remember all my quad pins (did 2 of them) . 1st one was successful,no pip . But after 2nd one I never ever did any again. And that was 15years ago
Yes sir lots of damage that can be done. I do do them and haven't had any issues for a long time, Def prefer delts bicep or tricep as a second though

Jacques62

Why are you even pinning your quads? That's a rather dangerous pin. If your doing long esters and you haven't done a cycle before. Just do the glutes man. I'd check your source too if your pain is that bad
I started in glutes but it was very very painful, I couldn't walk, so I tried in quads 2 times, it was the same so I continue injecting in glutes anyway, days after it was less painful but I had this pain during the hole cycle and I couldn't do leg press, only leg curl... weeks after my glutes are okay and I have no pain.
I buy everything on GoldenLabs, they are underdosed but I think they are ok, mb it's just the 22G needle that was too big for my muscles. (I tried warm, massage and everything, it was better with warm but didn't solve the problem)

LHV

I only pin into quads now, up the top, away from the knee, never any issues at all

swollen1

I almost finished the 10th week, I stopped Deca, I gradualy reduce TestE, my last injection will be in 8 days, and then I will start PCT 2 weeks after.
I gained 11kg : 4 kg muscle and 3kg fat, in 10 weeks steroid ??? My strengh doubled, I am a god at gym 5x a week and eat very nice, I don't understand how I can only get 4kg muscle, and so much fat wtf. For my PCT I will take clenbuterol+cardarine (both low dosages), and will keep same amount of protein, with less cals. With of course nolva and clomid, and mb hcg if I feel weak.
I'm wondering if it's possible that my smart scale confuses water and muscles, I will know it after cutting, otherwise I think I am just too limited with genetics.
am i ask why you would have clen for a pct ?

Gainz.

am i ask why you would have clen for a pct ?

Because people want constant results...
I would never take clen... Ever... For any reason.
It has a laundry list of side effects and 3 of them directly affect your heart.
It's probably one of the most dangerous compounds in our community.
I personally don't understand clen... Just eat 700cals less a day... You'll get the same results without putting a extreme strain on your organs.

suppsforlife

many actually love clen. similar to tren, it's a love or hate thing.
eating 700 cals less a day with clen would be as if you're eating 1,000+ (or even more) less calories a day.
it actually has its wonders, but then again, not a good option for everyone.
especially no good for people with heart disease, indeed. but i've had clients loving it.

Jacques62

I didn't update this message, but I decided never use clen. During pct I took Cardarine and Stenabolic with calories maintenance. I lost the water from deca, I almost not lost muscle but didn't lose fat. Now 3 months after I kept all muscle and I lost 4kg of fat naturally.

Btw I think my testosterone recovered well from a 12 weeks 400mg testE, 300mg deca, and I had no problem during pct.
I know trenA is very suppressive, but if I recovered well from this cycle, will I recover well from a 7 weeks cycle like this ? :
175mg testP (week 1-7), 175mg trenA (week 1-6), and 40mg Tbol daily (week 1-7)?

Gainz.

I didn't update this message, but I decided never use clen. During pct I took Cardarine and Stenabolic with calories maintenance. I lost the water from deca, I almost not lost muscle but didn't lose fat. Now 3 months after I kept all muscle and I lost 4kg of fat naturally.

Btw I think my testosterone recovered well from a 12 weeks 400mg testE, 300mg deca, and I had no problem during pct.
I know trenA is very suppressive, but if I recovered well from this cycle, will I recover well from a 7 weeks cycle like this ? :
175mg testP (week 1-7), 175mg trenA (week 1-6), and 40mg Tbol daily (week 1-7)?

That's a pretty low dose cycle... As far as test is concerned.
I would double the test amount and keep everything the same... Except run for 8 weeks with the oils and 6 weeks with the orals

HGH.to

That's a pretty low dose cycle... As far as test is concerned.
I would double the test amount and keep everything the same... Except run for 8 weeks with the oils and 6 weeks with the orals
agree. but he may stay on the same dosage if he wants to cut fat and stay low on water retention. that's a cruising dosage just enough to boost Tbol and Tren working.

Gainz.

agree. but he may stay on the same dosage if he wants to cut fat and stay low on water retention. that's a cruising dosage just enough to boost Tbol and Tren working.

Yeah you're right... I forget that some people retain water from test alone