Advice about deca/enanthate cycle

unclem

I will take around 180mg enanthate (10weeks) and 140mg deca every 4 days (8weeks)
With 0.5mg arimidex every other day during cycle.
Then Nolva Clomid and little dose of hcg for PCT, I have Cabergolin in case.

But I'm questionning how much water retention I will get ? Will I get a too visible puffy head that everyone can notice I'm on gear ?
And I still have a very little bit acne sometimes at 24yo, how likely I am to have acne with this cycle ?
very likely going to get acne but mild.

Jacques62

It's my first cycle, I have no problems with estrogens and no side effects for now, I have just a very hard pain in butt and in quad where I did injections.
Pain started before I started arimidex, I didn't know it was this bad, I used it just in case, but the problem now is that I can't walk because of injection pain.

I use 18G so take oil, and then 23G to inject, the needle is 40mm but I only inject 30mm in my glute, i think I move a bit when I inject it for 10s, but when I tried in quad, I was not moving and I still have pain.
I use GoldenLabs test and deca, never used before but I heard good about them

Aussie

Why are you injecting the two compounds on different days. You are on your first cycle and you should be just in testosterone.

Jacques62

I have weak joints, deca is for my joints, I inject them on different day because I learnt it was better than doing just one injection a week

Aussie

I have weak joints, deca is for my joints, I inject them on different day because I learnt it was better than doing just one injection a week
You are supposed to inject everything mixed together twice a week to get good stable blood. Not testosterone once a week and deca 3 days later making it once a week.
You have weak joints so you use a masking agent to destroy what joint you have left. This is always making me laugh.

Weak joints joint pain needs to be addressed properly, not by injecting sone under group steroid. Having slightly higher than average E2 helps put fluid around joints appropriately

unclem

One day I couldn't walk more than 10 meters, I stayed all day on my bed, and now it's painful and difficult but I can
did you look up how to do injections i think another bored shows you how. maybe this board i cant remember. look into it. try your ass cheek or have your woman do it in your ass.

Aussie

I remember when I first started injecting, I did my right thigh and it was amazing. Not a single bit of pain. No pain the next day and I was able to kick the bag as hard as I wanted. Then it was time for my next injection, did the other leg and I could hardly walk. For some reason my left leg no matter what I did I got pain for months. Same happened with my right shoulder. But now I can inject anywhere without pain.

Jacques62

Just writting this post like a diary for any beginner who wants to see some things about roids, but if you have any advice for me I am grateful.

I found a new way to inject oil in glute, it is very painful during the injection, but I have no pain 2 days after and I can walk.
I read that arimidex is not this bad for gains, I use 0.5mg two times per week. After 3 weeks I have literally no side-effects but I'm not sure if I really have positive effects, I'm asking if it can be fake steroids. I am really better at gym and recover fast, but I think it's just because I take like twenty different legal supplements to improve muscle gain (regular pills and powder like carnitine, eaa, msm, ashwagandha, glucosamine and lot more)

I am ending week 3 with this cycle :
day 1 : 200mg enanthate
day 2 : nothing
day 3 : 150mg deca
day 4 : 0.5mg adex
day 5 : restart at day 1.

Mehsen

It's my first cycle, I have no problems with estrogens and no side effects for now, I have just a very hard pain in butt and in quad where I did injections.
Pain started before I started arimidex, I didn't know it was this bad, I used it just in case, but the problem now is that I can't walk because of injection pain.

I use 18G so take oil, and then 23G to inject, the needle is 40mm but I only inject 30mm in my glute, i think I move a bit when I inject it for 10s, but when I tried in quad, I was not moving and I still have pain.
So you have used GoldenLabs before.? I keep seeing that they are scammers which has me hesitant to order

Jacques62

So you have used GoldenLabs before.? I keep seeing that they are scammers which has me hesitant to order
No, never used before and it's my first cycle, I still hope that it's a good source because I have everything from them, nolva and clomid too. I'm now at 5 weeks cycle, with their arimidex and I have literally no side effects, the positive effect is that I recover very fast and I'm stronger but that's all, I didn't gain anything. If they are legit they are very underdosed, but if it's not legit, it's just oil and not shit. I will continue writing here if it changes, and if their PCT work, (if my testosterone really get down).

Aussie

No, never used before and it's my first cycle, I still hope that it's a good source because I have everything from them, nolva and clomid too. I'm now at 5 weeks cycle, with their arimidex and I have literally no side effects, the positive effect is that I recover very fast and I'm stronger but that's all, I didn't gain anything. If they are legit they are very underdosed, but if it's not legit, it's just oil and not shit. I will continue writing here if it changes, and if their PCT work, (if my testosterone really get down).
Go have blood done. 6 weeks in is the best time for full saturation

unclem

18g is a nail i use same needle to draw then shoot, iam scared the rubber stopper might flake pieces of rubber into the gear vial using 18g. just my 2 cents

Gainz.

Don’t use steroids then if you can’t afford blood tests.

Blood tests aren't cheap here either. But where's theres a will there's a way. You can try online services, teaching medical colleges.
I'm not trying to talk shit brother... I'm a broke bitch myself (well... I make really good money, I just have a lot of people who rely on it)
So I'm all about shopping around and finding deals.
A decent gear cycle is going be a few hundred bucks. 2-3 vials of test, a few vials of deca, or whatever, then orals, plus Arimidex and Nolvadex for pct.
A 10 week cycle can easily be $300 bucks. So that's $30 a week.

You absolutely should get bloods drawn before your first cycle. You absolutely need to know what's going on with your body. You could be walking into a nightmare.
Lots of people say to get bloods done before and after every cycle... that's just not necessary. Getting bloods twice a year is what I think is necessary.
Every 6 months will tell you what you need to know.
So that's $700 worth of blood work a year. That's $13.50 a week. 700÷52=13.46

So... if you can't afford to put away $15 a week for bloods... no offense but then you can't afford to run gear. Because you're food budget alone will be quadruple that. To eat enough and healthy enough to make the gear worth taking... $13.50 a week is nothing. It's a carton of eggs.
There's nothing cheap about this hobby. The gym equipment, the gym membership, the price of our diets and supplements. Then the cost of gear and EVERYTHING that goes along with taking the gear so we can do it safely... it's a pretty damn expensive lifestyle.

So if you don't have at least $100 extra a week in disposable income... leave gear alone and focus on your diet brother