Advice/feedback on this cycle as a beginner

Paddy87

Hi folks,

Wanted to get your thoughts and advice on the following for my first cycle.

Currently taking TB500 and Fragment 176-191 peptides to help with a few injuries. When that is complete I am thinking of running the following. For context I am around 18% body fat and and want to get to 12% by Christmas. I train 5 days a week in the gym and 3 nights a week MMA training (for fitness, no fighting)

Test E - 250mg per week
Primo - 400mg per week
Cardarine - 25mg per day

On a 10 week cycle...

PCT - HCG & Nolvadex

I have dabbled with test once or twice before when I was a lot younger - but haven't a great knowledge of anabolics or SARMs, so any feedback/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

suppsforlife

overall, your cycle sounds good, just be sure you can tolerate it and assess the way each compound works for you. for example, if you had test before and you now stack it with primo, yet you experience sides, you know that it is likely primobolan. I assume you go for injection Primo?
also, what's your age, weight and height? had bloodwork before the cycle?
you need to know that bf% reduces thanks to diet. the PEDs will only help get out of your dieting and workout. I mean, you still need to stay in calorie deficit.
also, I wouldn't really recommend HCG for PCT because it can still desinthesize your pituitary gland. You may use HCG during the cycle, such as throughout the entire cycle, only the last few weeks, or only as a bridge between cycle and PCT. For PCT I would stick to Nolva or Clomid or both alone.

Paddy87

Thanks for the prompt response.

Yes both test and Primo will be injected.

I am 36 and 5'10. I haven't had bloodwork done - won't be starting the cycle until I have finished my peptide course on 17th September and plan to start the cycle the next day. Where is best to get bloodwork done in UK?

Yes, I will most certainly be in a deficit.

What would you suggest in terms of HCG during the cycle? I will order Clomid I already have the HCG and Nolva - and am I right in thinking PCT starts the day after the last shot of cycle?

suppsforlife

I am 36 and 5'10. I haven't had bloodwork done - won't be starting the cycle until I have finished my peptide course on 17th September and plan to start the cycle the next day. Where is best to get bloodwork done in UK?
you could use peptides alongside your cycle. but that's up to you.
not sure because I'm not in the UK. maybe some private lab?
What would you suggest in terms of HCG during the cycle?
it depends on each individual. but usually, you could start with 250 IU per shot, 1-3 shots per week evenly apart (this one is used subQ). The last few weeks of cycle could go 500 IU per shot, 2-5 shots per week
nd am I right in thinking PCT starts the day after the last shot of cycle?
no, the PCT starts when all steroids (suppressive compounds) are out of your system. PCT won't work as long as there are still suppressive compounds. Since Test E takes roughly 2 weeks to flush out of your body, you need to start PCT about 2 weeks after the last shot of Test E.

unclem

suppsforlife i didnt know u use hcg subq i been using it im. does it work as good or is it done in abdomen? glad i read that post.

HGH.to

suppsforlife i didnt know u use hcg subq i been using it im. does it work as good or is it done in abdomen? glad i read that post.
what do you mean? subq is basically in the abdomen (fat covering your abdomen)

unclem

i do subq in abdomen with vet b-complex and its leaving lumps does it matter if i fill the syringe with both? or just do one at a time, running out of room.

Paddy87

you could use peptides alongside your cycle. but that's up to you.
not sure because I'm not in the UK. maybe some private lab?

it depends on each individual. but usually, you could start with 250 IU per shot, 1-3 shots per week evenly apart (this one is used subQ). The last few weeks of cycle could go 500 IU per shot, 2-5 shots per week

no, the PCT starts when all steroids (suppressive compounds) are out of your system. PCT won't work as long as there are still suppressive compounds. Since Test E takes roughly 2 weeks to flush out of your body, you need to start PCT about 2 weeks after the last shot of Test E.

Thanks for this mate. Starting cycle tomorrow.

One more question if you could help - HCG I have 5000mg vial and will be adding 2ml of BAW. Using a 1ml syringe how far do I need to draw back for 250 IU?

Sorry if this is basic stuff I'm just getting really confused when I try to research it..

suppsforlife

it depends. HCG is powder. If you mix it with 10 ml bac water, you'll get 5000 mg /10 ml. I assume you meant IU (instead of mg) That means 500 IU per ml. If so, then you need 0.5 ml (half of 1 ml syringe), to get 250 IU

Paddy87

it depends. HCG is powder. If you mix it with 10 ml bac water, you'll get 5000 mg /10 ml. I assume you meant IU (instead of mg) That means 500 IU per ml. If so, then you need 0.5 ml (half of 1 ml syringe), to get 250 IU
Thank you. So I should add 10 ml back water then use the measurements above?

Paddy87

Guys I had my first test shot on Monday. My butt cheek is completely swollen. Like it’s really noticeable if I am looking in the mirror and it sore enough to touch.

Should I be worried about this?

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I've had that from short esters and high concentration mixes. Had it so bad I had to hover poop for 2 weeks. Additives used to make more gear dissolve per ml can be painful to jack.

If your getting it off regular 250 cyp or something maybe another brand will agree with your butt.

suppsforlife

yeah, you're alright. and basically as @Lee.the.Human said. shorter esters and/or higher concentrations are more likely to cause pain. switch brand/ester/concentration and you should be fine. could try using that product you used again, but make sure you use it right, and follow all the anti-PIP instructions such as at least dissolving it with something like grapeseed oil