Advice for chest

Zucchero

Hello! Chest days are my favorite days of the week. Im on a cycle of doing a set of 8, 6, 4, 2, and then half the original weight for failure. I do this for regular bench, incline dumbell, and flys. I also do 4 to 5 sets of decline widegrip bench for 15 reps. However i dont have a defined chest at all. I have a very strong chest but i still have some gyno problems. Is there anything i can do to help reduce my chest flab. any supplements that might help? thanks!

Dexter

1. Exclude decline widegrip bench
2. Train more upper part of the chest
3. Do aerobic exercise 3 times per week (30-40 min.)
4. Push ups are great for the pecs. Keep doing what you're doing, but maybe add a fly machine to your routine.
5. Do not drink beer and alcohol!
By drinking alcohol your estrogen levels will increase significantly and this brings, water retention and flab on your chest.
6. Try to feel the muscles when you work them, this will make them more defined and pumped.

hayabusa

if you really have gyno then letrozol or nolva might be a good idea...a friend of mine is trying this as of next week in order to try and get round a gyno issue he's had for a while as a result of fukin up an oral steroid cycle when he was younger - he didn't know what he was doing....il let you know how he gets on and what works best for him....

as for chest workouts...i now and again will allow a complete session for chest only....
ie.4-5 exercises hitting it from angles all around....heavy on the pressing movements and repping out on the flys etc....with really heavy machine pullovers to finish me off.....

my chest is probably my best muscle in terms of endurance and bulk.....but i still struggel with defining it without having to diet down a little....i notice my chest is at its best about 5 days after a good workout if i keep the diet in check....

Zucchero

thanks a lot for the help...i have cut out the decline and am doing a lot more incline chest workouts. and i probably will go ahead and try out nolv if ur friend likes it..thanks again