Advice on delt pain

Buddy read the rules. If you want to be verified as a source here there is a process you must go through. No promoting products in open forum.

EDITED BY CSANCHEEZY- THE FUNKY BADGER ;)

siegmund

who are you ?? And what the hell are you talking about ,?? The post here is about shoulder pain ,and a brother just getting out of the hospital , I see no unverifed source ,here promoting

strong

What the fuck are you talking about. I saw you hijack another thread last night. if your talking to me . I know the fuckin rules.

A

AnabolicPerformance

strong said:
</p><p>What the fuck are you talking about. I saw you hijack another thread last night. if your talking to me fuckface. I know the fuckin rules. Make an intro and do it the right way..</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>Strong I think they edited his post to say Read the Rules...not positive but I'm with you on seeing his posts last night and I know this one is different than what I remember reading. Gotta say tho you not playing around this morning are you my friend...givin them hell</p><p> </p>

strong

Bro, Ive been here a while now and we have a great family that I love, This guy comes in talkin bout reading the rule and hes Not doing the right way.. He needs to learn from a gentleman like you.. I edited my response because I'm trying my hardest to be a better person.. I'm just a no nonsense kind of person.. yup, that got me....

A

AnabolicPerformance

strong said:
</p><p>Bro, Ive been here a while now and we have a great family that I love, This guy comes in talkin bout reading the rule and hes Not doing the right way.. He needs to learn from a gentleman like you.. I edited my response because I'm trying my hardest to be a better person.. I'm just a no nonsense kind of person.. yup, that got me....</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>Man I feel you Strong. I knew it must have hit a nerve with you brother because I never seen you get worked up about anything. No need to try to be a good person tho, never seen you be anything less. So you protect your community and wasn't gonna take shit off someone...yea not a bad quality there at all bro and wouldn't change them for anything</p><p> </p>

Carpediem2227

i seem to have that problem with my delts as well as i seem to have a hard time leaving them out of the equation for like benching and other chest activites. however mine have only hurt to the point where i knew i needed a rest for about a week then i got back into it. now that im doing AAS the pumps in my delts are rediculous to the point they hurt during workouts but it is a good pain not the ouch pain. i know i need to be careful becuase i do not want to strain my delts which is feels like i may sometimes with weight going up everyday...but anywho i think 2 weeks off the gym and laying low is a good idea man. its hard cuz your very active like us but it could be worth it. just my opinoin though. :)

strong

Thanks for the support. I try my hardest bro. I saw how he popped into a thread with a link to his site.. I may be wrong but didn't look cool to me.. Not many people are doing the RIGHT thing in the world anymore but this is our world where everyone is welcome but it must be with respect..

csancheezy

his post last night, but for someone reason it did not show that it was Edited by: csancheezy like it usually does, idk why.

strong

Thanks cheezy, I just didn't like the way he said read the rules and the way he posted a link to his site. We have a lot of great sources doing the right way.. I don't like when people try to get away with shit... Its disrespectful to all our great sources who put their time in..  God bless Cheezy...