Advice on delt pain

siegmund

Slow down , you have a meet coming up??? Well your in a hurry and just  pushing your self to fast and if your on cycle now , well your muscles are getting stronger and your ligs and tendons cant handle the load , and  boom ,  you have to pace yourself and let everything grow together .. 

I am the 1

The ankle and hands are aches. Nothing to see a Dr about. The knee is the is the serious one. The Dr say he wants to replace it but I'm too young. The should is mild to moderate. Im about to go to the store now to get some adlive.

strong

aleve is naproxen. naproxen is an anti-inflammatory. when doc gives anti-inflamatories there usually 600mgs. aleve says 220mg per pill I think. I take 3 pills and see where that gets me. I sometimes take 3 2 times a day. its terrible for the liver especially when on aas. but I will do it for 3 days.... I try to nvr take anything and being that im Richard simmons now with my stretching routine I don't need that shit....

I am the 1

I ended getting inuprofen. The store was out of aleve. I just thought about something. I do have 6 naproxen pills in the cabnet.

strong

ibuproferin is good for pain and fever and stuff... high doses of naproxen for 3 days to get the inflammation down.. vitamin c too for inflammation.......

I am the 1

I don't have a meet coming up. I just wanted to bench 405 before 2016. You may be right about the ligaments and tendons not being able to handle the load so this rest might be what the body needs.

D

dolfanshan

Have you tried taking glucosamine for your joints? I use Osteobiflex triple strength.

D

dolfanshan

It works and works well. It takes a while to start working and you have to use it for several months and longer, but it helps your joints and tendons. I'm one of the first to say most sups are BS and money making scams, but glucosamine works.

strong

I AM... im glad your shoulder feels better... continue to take the rest of the week off... come back slow..Easy on the bench press.. none of us should bench every work out... Glad ur getting relief...

Tuff

Your best bet, although this is going to sound like blasphemy; lay off on shoulders for 2 weeks. Take some type of Ibuprophen, and alternate between ice/heat as often as possible to get inflammation down. You can also get the portable TENS units at WalMart, WalGreens, CVS, and the micro-massage increases blood flow back into the injured muscle. This helps with recovery also. The plus side, on days you would have did shoulders, you could spend on an area lagging behind.

strong

Tuff, Glad ur out of the Hospital and feeling better.. Glad to see the site back up.. bro, I know what ur full time job is so I know u can help people here... Glad to see u here.

I am the 1

Two weeks off? That is blasphemy. lol Shoulders are my favorite body part to work. It's doesn't take much for them to grow. I think it's better to take days off instead of months. I'm taking this week off and hitting it light next week to test it out.

D

dolfanshan

If it hurts back off. My brother has had 3 shoulder surgeries. Two weeks ain't shit compared to 8 months to a year off

siegmund

I am ,, better to take a week or 2 off now , and come back light , than pulling that muscle., or.worse than you will kick yourself in the ass , and go crazy for 6 months

Tuff

Good to be back. Glad Im out of hospital and back home. Yes, Ive treated a few shoulder injuries in my day, generally some rest and time off with Ibuprophen along with some Ice/Heat will help. Im going to start spending more time here at MG's.