Advice

BiggyBill

Mandigo, is quite hard to understand u.
if you workout, sleep and eat properly and want more results but never used steroids - start off with testosterone alone. Will add dbol later

Mandingo2021

If you never used roids and want to start safely - better go for Testosterone instead.
and you do need PCT plan after cycle if you don't plan to remain on steroids forever.
or you plan taking Clenbuterol (Clen)?
In my ignorance iorn daddy I need energy strength and want to feel better .than an aging 47year old .I'm frightened of roid rage and liver damage and need schooling from someone like yourself who knows what there doing .I have and advanced knowledge a hell more than your joe soap about the body ,how it works and how different chemicals or meds work with or against the body .saying that I'm totally ignorant which roids work for beginners to advanced gym addicts . I understand the basics like using the body makes it need proteins and rest and nutrients to grow .I know about calorie intake and reps in the gym .what I don't know is what roid has least damage with most returns for your exercise .I really need to get up to date on which roids are best .iv a mate 17stone of mussel .but we lost touch some time ago I have to reconnect with him so I can join his gym .and get a little knowledge from him .on the other hand iv another mate done serious damage using roids at 33.so I'm keen just need to learn .I'm in it for the long haul as long as I can keep the rage under control and get reasonable gains .
I hope I don't come across as a total twat who's playing with fire .mate

Twizted

I think biggy is right, at your age you would definitely benefit more from testosterone most likely. Have you ever had your testosterone levels checked?

Mandingo2021

I think biggy is right, at your age you would definitely benefit more from testosterone most likely. Have you ever had your testosterone levels checked?
I did I know there low my levels .but my doc won't give me figures .but my 5o clock shadow is gone .my hot head is gone my all in all masculinity has slowed down .but my doc keeps saying I'm scoring in the normal range .I know by my hair growth ,my sex drive , and my lack of fear .are going .iv always been .a very much a man' now I feel like a soft man ,whereas I would of been a hard man .not a bully don't want to portray myself wrong .but now I'm just softer .

Mandingo2021

Thank you both for the direction ,I know when talking to a person who hasn't a clue can be hard .it's like trying to teach someone how to use a computer when they are still back in the type writer days .
Much appreciated I'll sorce some test .it was my first choice been a natural hormone just couldn't sorce it I'm in a hotel gym .need to get into a bodybuilder s gym . more serious gym heads

rvlfit1

No today iorn daddy was my first 5mg .I'm worried about my liver hence starting so low .I'm a total noob to roids .
Really I'm shooting in the dark and don't know what I'm doing only increasing my dose over the next 4weeks .that's why I'm starting so low ..only thing I do know was to get my BMI lower and increase my dbol each week . after that I'm totally ignorant .I'm reading a lot .and have learned in a couple of hours here what took months on Google .thanks Iorn daddy any advice in your own time much appreciated
hey bro! if you're dong orals and are worried about hepatoxicity there are supplements that you can take while on cycle that guard against it. one of them is called N2Guard that offers good on cycle protection for the liver. I mean if you've have already decided to run Dbol on your first cycle and want to put your mind at ease a little lol

Last edited by a moderator: