Advise Testo Cycle - cruising/blasting

iwan55555

Hello, going to the gym over 10+ years , 90kilos 45years +/- 14% bodyfat..

Did a testo enhantate 500ml cycle last year for 12 weeks and increased some nice muscle weight... which was hard to keep after a year period...
also the food (working with excel) going from 2200 to 3100 calories (50/30/20 prot/carb/fat) and slowly back to 2200 calories was kinda hard.

Now i am about to finish another testo enhantate 500ml cycle (a year later,,,, yeah i know its a newbie cycle... but havent touched anything for a year)
and i am thinking if going into a cruising blasting mod for like using 12 weeks just 250ml testo...
(have been in lockdown for 7weeks during my cycle which started(lockdown in my week 3-4 .. and didnt want to stop my cycle but gains are so low without being able to go to a gym or proper workout)
and after those 12 weeks starting with a new cycle like 500ml testo enhantate with 250/500 deca ...

any thoughts about the cruising/blasting and using clomid/nova for Post Cycle Therapy in those 12 weeks... or would you just not need to use PCT during cruising.
Greetings Iwan

Welderman

You don't use pct while you are still taking testosterone. You got the right idea. Just run test 150-200 week when cruising. Good luck buddy. On your deca cycle your thinking about starting. 600test/400deca is sweet dose. Good results, run it for 12-14 weeks. Great bulking cycle

Vicbubble

yep, PCT is the period POST CYCLE which means that you are clean of steroids. If you blast and cruise - cruise with around 200 mg a week of test and blast with test (higher dose) and whatever other compounds you need. Usually 10/10; 12/12 or 14/14 blast / cruise.

iwan55555

Thank you for the replies,
feeling really good cruising.. have the idea not loosing anything like a year ago when done my first cycle.
another question...
how long can i cruise? is it the same time as the normal cycle was? or if i want to take more rest before starting to blast?

Vicbubble

as much as i know, blast and cruise are kept at the same amount of time. you can cruise longer than blasting, but you can't blast more than cruising.

HGH.to

Do you know that cruising makes you stay on steroids for the rest of your life?
and yeah, Vic said it right - never blast more than cruise. Usually that's 12/12 weeks

iwan55555

Not sure where to post , but will continue here...
i finished my pervious cycle with 500test/500deca.. gained about 5-6kilo continued with cuising 250test after 12 weeks/12 weeks
did another run with 500tst/600deca and increased my food to 4200cal a day...(started with 3100 again (my maintance is normally around 2200 to stay same weight) but i saw i started to loose weight so i kept increasing so thats why i ended up in around week 5 with 4200calc this run i didnt gain so much (3kilo) and stayed at same bodyfat 14%
did use EOD arimedex to prevent gynecomastia..

i keep on cruising.. with 250 test weekly.. as for the food its always (50/30/20 prot/carb/fat)

would like some advise for the next run... afraid running another test/deca will not give me much gains...

higher the dose or add something with it?

All serious advise is really appreciated

suppsforlife

Generally is recommended to keep Testosterone dosage higher than Deca and not the other way around.
Also, why do you run Arimidex to keep gyno away? did you start to get some side effects regarding estrogen?
There's a chance you do not gain due to too much estrogen inhibition. try using arimidex only as needed
If you tolerate 500/600 test/deca very well, try this for your next run:
600-700 mg Test
500 mg Deca
50 mg/day Dianabol (max 8 weeks)
do not run arimidex too much. use EOD only if you NEED to use it EOD

iwan55555

yes i started to get some side effects thats why i started to use arimedex.. started to get some gyno on 1 side..
it was indeed from to high estrogen levels.. just played open with the doctors. (steroids bla bla)
during this cruise (just start) i will have it removed.. hospital says only 1 week to recover and chance it comes back is like 0.5% they said.
so i wont be using Arimedex next cycle unless i get high estrogen levels again,,

iwan55555

untreatable, well with just arimedex it didnt grow anymore.. but it also did not go away... i started using it to late.
indeed i had it before but it was small and it went away that first test/deca cycle. i did do regular test/e2 level checks.
this last run it came back and grew. i got my arimedex but should have used it earlier.. doctor himself said beter cut it away as its an easy and fast operation. and chance it can come back will be close to zero.
ofcourse my own fault that i should have done more often test/e2 check ups..