Ai to use or not to use??

strong

Hey guys, I'm runnin a cycle of test e, deca, dbol, proviron.  I have not in over a year and 3 cycles had any gyno effects. Nothing at all. Last cycle I did prop and Tren Ace. I took adex .5 e3d. I'm into this cycle 3rd week and I'm thinking about not adding the adex..

Please tell me your thoughts...

I would definitely keep the Ai on hand along with caber (for the 19nor just for caution even if your have never had gyno effects prior), but if you know your signs of estro build and sides from what your running, then you should be able to manage it without issue, and take your AI when you see sides or flare ups

strong

Yea Chem. I do have pharma grade adex and caber. I'm pretty in tune with my body. I figure if I see or feel anything I will start a standard protocol.

A

AnabolicPerformance

750mg is getting to that point of me saying you got to have it but then again I have a friend that can run about whatever damn dose of test he wants, gets bloodwork and estrogen looks good. Now I have no explanation of why it is like that with some guys other than something in their body being different. As far as my personal experience if I go over 500 I better have something lined up AI wise. You know your body better than anyone else tho and have AI on hand so experiment a little. I would suggest getting bloods just to make sure what you are feeling matches whats going on

strong

Thank you my friend. Appreciate that direction. We used to have a guy here who told me 6 months ago one of those names. Thanks..

A

AnabolicPerformance

Yea I don't blame you bro. Check into some bloodwork just to be on the safe side tho...if it is creeping up on you it will be easier to handle (and take less AI) if you catch it before its really high

strong

Thanks for the advice bro. U and Miagi make sense. I just had my bloods done off cycle with my doc. everything looked real good. Got home and started my current cycle...

Dolf

Keep in mind strong that you can have elevated estro, but not feel it because you're not sensitive. Bloodwork is ideal because keeping your estro at normal or close to normal aides in your bodies ability to burn fat. The higher your estro is the more your body will want to store fat. Higher estro is the primary reason women naturally carry higher bf%. 

A

AnabolicPerformance

Dolf said:
</p><p>+1 to everyone </p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>Dolf isn't that two Fridays in a row you been on the +1 for everyone kick or was that last Saturday? Either way +1 for you bro...</p><p> </p>

Dolf

Haha...I'm feeling good tonight because after bad dbol I got hold of what seems like some pretty potent abombs. Today is the second day of use and I  can feel my chest and shoulders swelling with water and feeling really tight already!