Ai to use or not to use??

A

AnabolicPerformance

Nothing wrong with that. Since I couldn't send a PM I sent you an email this morning...that should brighten next week for you too bro!

siegmund

try it i am strong ,I really don't need a Ai ,I'm monitoring very close this time because of the deca .and high mg of sustan I'm running but ,so fat no Ai ,its only like almost 2 week

strong

Started feeling some soreness in lower chest by nips. Definitely started getting big zits all over. Not the little acne bumps. Big ass zits. Seemed to me I was experiencing elevated e2. I started with 1mg of adex for 2 doses, now I will add in .5 e3d. Never experienced any gyno issues. I'm not a Letro guy. ive read so many things about ai's and just figure adex is for me. I dropped the proviron off this cycle so maybe that's why I experienced gyno sensitivity on this cycle. ive noticed the provi is making me lose hair.  Anyway, my sensitivity went away and no more zits. I'm thinking it was e2 elevation..

APL

Yea I would bet that e2 crept on up. Letro is more of a last resort kinda thing versus main AI. Arimidex is a good one and got it done for you, just have to watch the rebound but tapering it like you mentioned will handle that. Oh and I told you that e2 would be easing up on you brother!!

strong

Yes you did, That's why I was able to identify and attack. I learn from geniuses bro. I don't listen to regular people. I saw a post Dolf wrote about the zits and then when I felt it rising I realized.. If you really think about it, that's why were here brother. Sharing experiences and learning. I don't know why someone would join and not reap the benefits of the knowledge here.. Shit bro, I'm nice and calm today I'm even using punctuation...

APL

Yea I hope everyone who joins ends up learning something new...makes it all worth it brother! I know I read thru a bunch of posts i click on randomly and always learning something from guys experiences not to mention the questions I see come in sending me on those all night answer hunts! I wouldn't have it any other way tho!!!

SwellMel

I think I am stating the obvious here, but I would have on hand and as I think a few of the brothers have noted, blood tests are vital and will tell whether needed or not. The cost of blood tests should be factored into the total cost of any cycle, just like PCT. 

SenseiMiagi

Labsmd.com and privatemdlabs.com.  blood tests can be ordered from these sites regardless what state they are located.  Only restriction is a few states do not allow private blood tests be purchased.  Privatemdlabs.com will ask you to submit your blood to a Labcorp, and Labsmd.com will use Quest.

You simply buy the test, receive requisition papers from them, then take the req papers to the lab and they will draw what they need.  Results will be posted to your secure account in a matter of days.  

Hopefully that clears up any confusion.  Pm me if needed and I will steer you in right direction.

Dolf

Labcorp and Quest are the nations two largest. Chances are you have one or both near you.

strong

Which blood test should I order? . I see the options but I'm new to this blood testing stuff. I always just had my doc take blood off cycle before going on just to make sure I was good to go.

B

Burrr

This should explain it.

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/101634-the-basics-of-ordering-bloodwork

B

Burrr

just did bloods today myself, I went for the female hormone panel from labsmd