All set to go! anavar + test cycle checklist

Simba123123

Hi all!

Real new to this. Im a 30 year old male, 5ft 11, currently sitting at 82kg with a BF of around 15-18%, quite a serious gymmer for over 8 years and diets on point. Been natty all my life but after a lot of research, advice, speaking to others who have cycled I’ve decided to try a cut/bulk cycle starting off on anavar and test. I want to see if I can maximise my hard work even further!

Chose anavar because of its “safer” properties and from advice it’s supposedly quite a good anabolic for cuts and bulks when stacked with test. I’m quite lean as it is but not at the bf % I want to be (I want real cut abs and shoulders but my bf is not at that level yet)

Dosages are as follows for a 60 day cycle (2 months/8weeks):

Anavar @ 50mg on work days (I was advised not to take any on rest days, would anyone suggest I take it every day?)

Test enanthate @ 300mg a week (2 x 0.5ml pins on say Tuesday and a Thursday) arimidex on pin days too (to help manage e levels)

Proviron 1 x 25mg on days I take anavar

I’m also planning to take organ liver support every day and also a 4 week pct after the two month cycle of clomid and nolva.

I was just wanting to check with if I’m on the right path with this cycle and dosages, I was advised after a few weeks if I feel comfy I can up my dosage of test to 0.7ml? My plan was to cut on a calorie deficit till I reach my desired size and then on the same cycle switch my diet upto a lean bulk (I know anavar doesn’t provide crazy gains like certain other anabolic like anadrol or tren). Currently on a natural cut so hoping this enhances the cut while maintaining strength.

Hoping to really see some strength improvements whilst shaping up, another worry I had was losing any gains after the cycle but from advice so long as a proper pcr is taken and diet and gym regime is still strong loss of gain should be minimal.

Any advice would be truly appreciated!

Simba123123

No calorie deficit, that's bad idea for growing muscle.

And don't use an aromatase inhibitor until you need it. Crashing your estrogen will kill your gains.
So avoid proviron and arimidex until I need to? Will a maintenance or calorie surplus aid with getting a lower bodyfat? Or just help gain muscle mass. As my first focus was to lower bf percentage before putting on mass

suppsforlife

Hello and welcome. you've come to the right place!
Anavar @ 50mg on work days (I was advised not to take any on rest days, would anyone suggest I take it every day?)
the point of using Anavar is to increase anabolism. what's the point of fluctuating anabolism levels? of course you should use it daily. even split the total daily dosage. if you use 50 mg/day, go for 25 mg AM and 25 mg PM daily! Plus, 50 mg/day of Anavar seem to be a "standard" everywhere online for beginners, but it's actually pretty high. I would watch out for kidney and liver health and especially cholesterol health.
Test enanthate @ 300mg a week (2 x 0.5ml pins on say Tuesday and a Thursday) arimidex on pin days too (to help manage e levels)
Test E dosage and frequency sounds good. However, you said you only plan to use it for 8 weeks, which is not really enough because Test E takes 4-6 weeks to fully kick in your system. In other words - it just fully kicked in, and you stop. That's why 10 weeks is the least, with most guys using it for 12-14 weeks. also, I agree with @Lee.the.Human using arimidex on pin days is a good plan for some, but it is not for others. Some people easily aromatise at 200 mg/week of Test. Others use 600 mg/week of Test and do not need any anti-estrogens. You should use arimidex only IF and WHEN needed. Otherwise, you can crush your estrogen. So yes, avoid arimidex until need it.
same story as with anavar. you need to use it daily.
yet, the problem is: this is your first cycle and you use Test + Anavar + Proviron. This is a common cycle indeed. but what if you experience side effects? how would you know which compound is the culprit? That's why I recommend going for Test E solo (for beginners with good diet and workout plan that's enough), then go for Test + Anavar, then go for Test + Anavar + Proviron. Remember this is no sprint, it's a marathon! Only if you're impatient may add Anavar the last 4 weeks out of your 12 weeks cycle with Test E after you already have an idea of how Test works for you.
Will a maintenance or calorie surplus aid with getting a lower bodyfat?
as long as you're working out hard and watch out what you eat - yes, even surplus can help lower body fat.
I was advised after a few weeks if I feel comfy I can up my dosage of test to 0.7ml?
as said above, test enanthate takes 4-6 weeks to fully kick in your system. so that's true, but only if you've been on test for at least this amount (first 1-2 weeks are not enough to tell if you feel comfortable on the dosage).

and yes, you do need a PCT plan as long as you plan to stay natural (not relying on test injections) and you do need to use liver protecting supplements as long as you use orals like Anavar.
hope this somewhat helps

Denicnut

Hi all!

Real new to this. Im a 30 year old male, 5ft 11, currently sitting at 82kg with a BF of around 15-18%, quite a serious gymmer for over 8 years and diets on point. Been natty all my life but after a lot of research, advice, speaking to others who have cycled I’ve decided to try a cut/bulk cycle starting off on anavar and test. I want to see if I can maximise my hard work even further!

Chose anavar because of its “safer” properties and from advice it’s supposedly quite a good anabolic for cuts and bulks when stacked with test. I’m quite lean as it is but not at the bf % I want to be (I want real cut abs and shoulders but my bf is not at that level yet)

Dosages are as follows for a 60 day cycle (2 months/8weeks):

I’m also planning to take organ liver support every day and also a 4 week pct after the two month cycle of clomid and nolva.

I was just wanting to check with if I’m on the right path with this cycle and dosages, I was advised after a few weeks if I feel comfy I can up my dosage of test to 0.7ml? My plan was to cut on a calorie deficit till I reach my desired size and then on the same cycle switch my diet upto a lean bulk (I know anavar doesn’t provide crazy gains like certain other anabolic like anadrol or tren). Currently on a natural cut so hoping this enhances the cut while maintaining strength.

Hoping to really see some strength improvements whilst shaping up, another worry I had was losing any gains after the cycle but from advice so long as a proper pcr is taken and diet and gym regime is still strong loss of gain should be minimal.

Any advice would be truly appreciated!
That’s good for a start…I have real anavar now and I don’t need 50mg a day I do 35-40mg tops and yes only days I train or even do cardio abbs so I take 6x per week…also don’t take arimidex until your bloodwork tells you you need it or an very least when you notice any estrogen sides creeping up…start with the 300mg then after a few weeks shoot .5ml on mwf and then Maybe up the var to 50mg

Simba123123

Hello and welcome. you've come to the right place!

the point of using Anavar is to increase anabolism. what's the point of fluctuating anabolism levels? of course you should use it daily. even split the total daily dosage. if you use 50 mg/day, go for 25 mg AM and 25 mg PM daily! Plus, 50 mg/day of Anavar seem to be a "standard" everywhere online for beginners, but it's actually pretty high. I would watch out for kidney and liver health and especially cholesterol health.

Test E dosage and frequency sounds good. However, you said you only plan to use it for 8 weeks, which is not really enough because Test E takes 4-6 weeks to fully kick in your system. In other words - it just fully kicked in, and you stop. That's why 10 weeks is the least, with most guys using it for 12-14 weeks. also, I agree with @Lee.the.Human using arimidex on pin days is a good plan for some, but it is not for others. Some people easily aromatise at 200 mg/week of Test. Others use 600 mg/week of Test and do not need any anti-estrogens. You should use arimidex only IF and WHEN needed. Otherwise, you can crush your estrogen. So yes, avoid arimidex until need it.

same story as with anavar. you need to use it daily.
yet, the problem is: this is your first cycle and you use Test + Anavar + Proviron. This is a common cycle indeed. but what if you experience side effects? how would you know which compound is the culprit? That's why I recommend going for Test E solo (for beginners with good diet and workout plan that's enough), then go for Test + Anavar, then go for Test + Anavar + Proviron. Remember this is no sprint, it's a marathon! Only if you're impatient may add Anavar the last 4 weeks out of your 12 weeks cycle with Test E after you already have an idea of how Test works for you.

as long as you're working out hard and watch out what you eat - yes, even surplus can help lower body fat.

as said above, test enanthate takes 4-6 weeks to fully kick in your system. so that's true, but only if you've been on test for at least this amount (first 1-2 weeks are not enough to tell if you feel comfortable on the dosage).

and yes, you do need a PCT plan as long as you plan to stay natural (not relying on test injections) and you do need to use liver protecting supplements as long as you use orals like Anavar.
hope this somewhat helps
Thanks for this advice! Much needed. So my main goal is to get lean as possible whilst minimising muscle loss and then to put on size as I believe I can do that on the same cycle. Would the suggestion be to not be on a calorie deficit? Would This cycle essentially help me gain weight in muscle whilst losing weight in fat on a maintenance/surplus diet

suppsforlife

I tell you this: lots of people are losing fat while on a maintenance/surplus diet. It mostly depends on what you're eating, rather than how much you're eating. With caloric deficit you're going to speed up the process, no doubt, but only you know what exactly you need.

Gainz.

Honestly not much I can add... Definitely go for 14-16 weeks of 300mg of test.
Liver support... Ect.

As far as diet... You can absolutely lose fat and gain muscle.. and weight.
I'm always doing it.

You just have to pay attention what you eat.
3,000cals per day. Split those up between 5 600cal meals or 6 500cal meals. At least 300g of protein per day (real food, protein shakes, egg whites. How you get them isn't as important as getting them is)
Low fats and low sugar. Most people make the mistake of cutting out sugar and fats... Don't not have them, just keep them low.
And here's the biggest part... Everyone that knows me... Knows what's coming.... Water... Water, water and more water. At least a gallon of day.
Cut out all soda, juice, Gatorade, Snapple, energy drinks... It's sugar filled poison!

Also, don't take arimidex (ai) until you need them. Some people need them immediately and often. While others (like me) never need them) but it's definitely not something you just start to take.

Simba123123

Honestly not much I can add... Definitely go for 14-16 weeks of 300mg of test.
Liver support... Ect.

As far as diet... You can absolutely lose fat and gain muscle.. and weight.
I'm always doing it.

You just have to pay attention what you eat.
3,000cals per day. Split those up between 5 600cal meals or 6 500cal meals. At least 300g of protein per day (real food, protein shakes, egg whites. How you get them isn't as important as getting them is)
Low fats and low sugar. Most people make the mistake of cutting out sugar and fats... Don't not have them, just keep them low.
And here's the biggest part... Everyone that knows me... Knows what's coming.... Water... Water, water and more water. At least a gallon of day.
Cut out all soda, juice, Gatorade, Snapple, energy drinks... It's sugar filled poison!

Also, don't take arimidex (ai) until you need them. Some people need them immediately and often. While others (like me) never need them) but it's definitely not something you just start to take.
Appreciate the advice. So realistically going on a calorie deficit on this cycle will help with lowering bodyfat and maintaining muscle at a quicker rate. But a surplus will potentially add muscle while losing fat. That’s music to my ears!

HGH.to

invest in clean and quality food. avoid sugar and saturated fats. avoid liquid calories, add lots of proteins and definitely avoid any junk food and fast foods.
eggs, broccoli, chicken breast and rice with lots of water should become your new friends (among others)

Gainz.

Appreciate the advice. So realistically going on a calorie deficit on this cycle will help with lowering bodyfat and maintaining muscle at a quicker rate. But a surplus will potentially add muscle while losing fat. That’s music to my ears!
Yes... You can absolutely lose fat while eating in a surplus. You just can't go fucking crazy...
Let's say for argument sake your maintenance calories are 2,200 per day to stay at the same weight you are.
If you eat 3,000cals per day of the right foods, you will absolutely start to gain muscle and lose fat.
Muscle itself is a fat burner. 1 pound of muscle burns twice the amount of calories as fat.
So the more muscle you put on, the more calories you burn. With a healthy diet your body will start to shed the fat and build muscle.
This is why eating 5 to 6 times a day is so important. Your body is constantly getting food. So... There's no need for it to store fat.
So many people make the mistake of going hungry and only eating once or twice a day... The thinking is your body will lose it's fat. But it's the exact opposite. When you have hunger pains... Your body is eating it's muscle. Then when you finally feed your body it tries to store everything as fat. So it's this nasty cycle of muscle loss and fat gain. The exact opposite of what you are trying to do.

Eating several times a day will jump start your metabolism. Like when you were a teenager... You were eating all day long and never seemed to gain any weight.
You just have to jumpstart your metabolism again.

Simba123123

First week on anavar + prov and two pin session of .5ml test. Won’t lie. Not feeling any different soo far however strength feels quite mad specially on a deficit. Not going up but not going down. Endurance feels great. Expecting results to start showing in a few weeks time but I’ll keep you updated. No side effects soo far fingers crossed.

Except for a very sore glute, expecting the other glute to be just as sore

Gainz.

Test takes weeks to kick in. 3 or 4... So... You're not going to feel anything for a while as far as test is concerned.
Now anavar... It seems to affect everyone a little different. Some people get a warm feeling, others don't. But a slight strength increase and pump should be noticed in the first few days

Denicnut

First week on anavar + prov and two pin session of .5ml test. Won’t lie. Not feeling any different soo far however strength feels quite mad specially on a deficit. Not going up but not going down. Endurance feels great. Expecting results to start showing in a few weeks time but I’ll keep you updated. No side effects soo far fingers crossed.

Except for a very sore glute, expecting the other glute to be just as sore
Just be consistent with your diet and training and you inj schedule…if you’re going to take the anavar like that split your dose twice a day anavar has a pretty decent half life and twice a day will keep you pretty stable…I take like 40mg per day now preworkout and it works pretty well it’s been maybe 10 days I’m staying full and keeping a pump all day and very good endurance in the gym and noticeable strength …eat and train hard with a cycle like that forget you are even taking anything and just go hard…it will take a few weeks probably but then you will notice especially if you have good anavar

Simba123123

Exactly! I’m also looking hella pumped and filled and shape is soo much more defined. Plan is once I reach that body fat goal Itll be in time with test kicking in and I’m gonna go on a lean bulk for rest of the cycle. Really enjoying this

Simba123123

Week 4 of my cycle. Things are going great, gains and looking leaner. I’m not getting any noticeable side effects however I’ve been advised to take rimidex this week when I pin to control E levels, is this somehting ppl would advise?

Also noticed I sweat a lot more during sleep. Is that potentially a side effect of anavar?

HGH.to

I wouldn't use arimidex unless you actually need it. Yes, people do use it to control E levels, but only if they need to be controlled.
and yeah, sweating more could be a possible side effect

Gainz.

I wouldn't use arimidex unless you actually need it. Yes, people do use it to control E levels, but only if they need to be controlled.
and yeah, sweating more could be a possible side effect

My thoughts exactly..
Don't take arimidex unless you need it!
Are you retaining a lot of water? Extreme acne?
Overly emotional?
Are your nips extremely itchy? Very sore to the touch?

If the answer is no... You have absolutely no reason to take the arimidex.
Now if the answer is yes... But maybe mild.
Like a little water weight, maybe a little emotional...
Take the 1mg pill and cut it into 4s. Take 1 of those 4ths every other day until the symptoms stop.
Trust me you don't want to crash your est. That's much worse than having it a little high

suppsforlife

yep. a bit of high estrogen can actually help you gain strength and muscle. too low estrogen can make you lose libido and sleep, have fatigue, constant tiredness, gain anxiety and others that you may experience without even knowing it's from low E