Always sick

Benswoleson

Hello everyone, I have a quick question to ask. I’ve been running test E at 600 and deca at 300mg for 3 months now and I have been getting very sick very frequently. I’m always coming down with a cold or the flu. This baffles me because I never have any pip and only minor swelling that goes away after a few days and these symptoms never appear right after a shot it’s always random. I need help as I want to keep blasting and have no idea what’s going on please help

HGH.to

Are you sure it's related to roids in the first place? maybe go for a general health check?

D

Deleted member 45086

Hello everyone, I have a quick question to ask. I’ve been running test E at 600 and deca at 300mg for 3 months now and I have been getting very sick very frequently. I’m always coming down with a cold or the flu. This baffles me because I never have any pip and only minor swelling that goes away after a few days and these symptoms never appear right after a shot it’s always random. I need help as I want to keep blasting and have no idea what’s going on please help
Just to be safe I googled it and didn't see any evidence of increased sickness from AAS use. I've heard that overtraining and too much cardio can weaken the immune system but I haven't researched it to have the evidence to back that up but I am going to

D

Deleted member 45086

Just to be safe I googled it and didn't see any evidence of increased sickness from AAS use. I've heard that overtraining and too much cardio can weaken the immune system but I haven't researched it to have the evidence to back that up but I am going to
The answer is yes overtraining and too much cardio can weaken your immune system. What's your workout regimen look like?

HGH.to

I've heard that overtraining and too much cardio can weaken the immune system but I haven't researched it to have the evidence to back that up but I am going to
yes. it does. that's why a lot of beginners (who just start to train) usually get sicker easier/faster/more often. their immune system isn't used yet to the workload

Benswoleson

The answer is yes overtraining and too much cardio can weaken your immune system. What's your workout regimen look like?
Working out 5 days a week for 45 minutes I also have a very labor intensive job in which I work 10 somtimes 12 hour shifts 6 days a week

D

Deleted member 45086

Working out 5 days a week for 45 minutes I also have a very labor intensive job in which I work 10 somtimes 12 hour shifts 6 days a week
Yeah I work a tough job myself with similar hours. TBH I figure your best down. Hard question to answer cause you gotta work and you want to train. Make sure you get plenty of calories and sleep if possible.

PedritoHID

Let me address the elephant in the room. Did you take the vaccine? Also how many?

Gainz.

Let me address the elephant in the room. Did you take the vaccine? Also how many?
I never got my vaccine... they can eat my ass.

But yes overtraining will absolutely throw off your immune system.
Almost any time I do cardio (rarely) I get a runny nose and sore throat after.
Almost everything you described tells me you are overtraining. Cold like symptoms that come and go frequently...
I would just back down a little. Do 80% of what you have been doing, try to up your water and your sleep. Some extra vitamin c and d will help some too

PedritoHID

I get a runny nose and sore throat after
Really???? I have never ever experienced that, even when I was training hard and was doing intermittent fasting for like 6 months I never got sick, I always felt better after training. Everyone is different of course, but I have several friends getting sick time after time and all of them vaccinated man so idk..

Gainz.

Really???? I have never ever experienced that, even when I was training hard and was doing intermittent fasting for like 6 months I never got sick, I always felt better after training. Everyone is different of course, but I have several friends getting sick time after time and all of them vaccinated man so idk..
Yeah my buddy justin is the same way as me. But it only lasts a little while... a few hours. Its usually all cleared up after I get done eating.

Gainz.

sometimes in get that too, but only occasionally and only in winter
The sore throat is more rare, but the runny nose is pretty common. But like I said its only for a few hours after. But if I go really crazy I'll get a headache on top of it

I wanna jump in on a related note here. I recently switched from Test C on a cruise to Test E for a blast. Different labs for the two but trusted.

Roughly at the time of the switch I developed persistent cold symptoms. Congestion, body aches, low fever. This was accompanied by some of the worst PIP I’ve ever had.

You guys ever had/felt this way? Bad gear or just unfortunate timing? I feel like it’s a little too coincidental.

Gainz.

I wanna jump in on a related note here. I recently switched from Test C on a cruise to Test E for a blast. Different labs for the two but trusted.

Roughly at the time of the switch I developed persistent cold symptoms. Congestion, body aches, low fever. This was accompanied by some of the worst PIP I’ve ever had.

You guys ever had/felt this way? Bad gear or just unfortunate timing? I feel like it’s a little too coincidental.
Well it is cold season... lots of people are sick right now. But test e usually has much worse pip than c. If the cold like symptoms don't go away in a few days, than maybe it's the gear. But I think its psychosomatic