Anabolic-performance.co Customer Discussions

Mleblanc

Order help. I ordered well over a week ago. Drove in 5 and a half hours from work. To check P.O box because we cant track it. ApL never took this much time to respond to orders, muchless recieving products. Now have another.5 and half hour ride back to work. Just to come back whenever they find you find my order. Any help would be great !!

Mleblanc

Again shot APL another email today. Still havent herd anything. These guys have always been awesome stand up people. So im still giving the benefit of the doubt to them. All i ask is for some kind of update. I have conflicting ship dates. I ordered over 8 or so days ago.

Mleblanc

Nothing havent contacted me back plenty emails sent. I have to different ship dates. The 22 of march and the 27 of march. I love this source. Has always been a straight up guy. I also been a great customer. When western union cancled the money i already had package i emailed him and sent money again. We have a good relationship, im just hoping it shipped later than it showed. I just wish he would tell me something.

Mleblanc

Just got a update. Everything suppose to be fixed and on the way. Will update once i have products. Kind of messed up though just spent another 400+ on another source. Oh well i guess ill just have extras. Lol

Last edited:

Mleblanc

Just got a eamil from them. It was a mix up he says. And will definitely take care of it. So thats awesome news

Last edited:

BobbyO190

Interesting....I am not used to this kind of discussion in the more open forum part of the site. I like the suppliers getting such pre-eminence on the new site. They deserve it.

That said....I think you will be happy. My time and orders with these guys has ALWAYS been absolutely top notch! Excellent product and service!

Mleblanc

Yes i always had great service from them. But now is another problem. Was supose to land today. But it never left the original place. Due to some problems found with the package. This order has been a freaking nightmare.

Mikeyz206

I wish a p l would post a comment, to let other customers no that (yes my bad we will take care of you everything is ok) we are up and running just a glitch.

Zewi

They have been around awhile have ordered from the multiple times. However, that was when they first came on the scene, I will say it doesn't sound normal. But there could be new ownership, or a shipping delay it does happen, just reach out to them I'm sure they will get it figured out.

Mleblanc

Package touch down. In Excellent condition, as always. Yes this glitch is definitely not a normal thing. He told me that the computer updated to shipped instead of pending. So it looked like it shipped. Thats what happen. Usually 3 days their stuff lands. This is the first that took 3 weeks. I still have trust and faith in them and will continue my business with them. 1 mess up out of countless orderers with no problem. But guys always stay on top of your orders no matter who.its with. Mistakes happen. So thanks for the comments

Mikeyz206

I'm glad for you brother that waiting and wondering just sucks! Good to hear APL is on track. Glitches happen! The gear he has is great gear,enjoy and be safe!

tj805

Anyone place a recent order? Everything smooth? Been wanting to place one, but saw an earlier review that has me a little uneasy.

i sent money almost a week ago and haven't heard anything back despite emailing them several times with questions. I've been a long time client with APL so hopefully nothing bad happens. i will keep you posted.