Anabolic-performance.co Customer Discussions

tj805

Got it. Thanks for the info fellas. I'll shoot him an email too and see if he gets back prior to placing an order. Appreciate the info.

GCmonster

Can anyone tell me if xxxxxxxx is still a legit source? I really liked xxx as a source. I haven't ordered from him in a while and I don't see him posted here as a source anymore!

Last edited by a moderator:
To update everyone, I was able to get my money back. the funding was cancelled and I got a full refund. So nothing shady happened. However, i'm still wondering what happened to APL?

tj805

Yeah, scared me away too. Shot APL an email with no response. Decided to give my business to a different source. Just awaiting delivery. Unfortunate, APL has some good blends.

Dolf

Same here brother! I sent APL an email with no response. I know sometimes he gets burned out, and takes a break. Unfortunately I'd recommend to anyone not to order until he responds. You never know he could had a family emergency or something else.

sayers40

Has anyone heard from APL I’m looking to place an an order but I’m a little nervous due to latest discussions. So if anyone can give some help I’d be most appreciative

TKC432

I think the man is simply busy, burned out and dealing with life in general. Having been one of the top if not THE top source here for years and being an all around stand up guy we all should give him the benefit of the doubt. Can you imagine the amount of emails he gets on a daily basis while trying to keep the company and his life in balance? Lastly, he responded to my emails. Took him a little longer than usual but he responded nonetheless and was very helpful as usual. As for me, I will continue to use him. Just my 2 cents MG Family

Dolf

Well I have never had an issue with apl returning my emails. I've sent him 3 with zero response over the past few weeks. Apl is one of the best guys I've ever dealt with in this game. Sources get burned out, close shop, get popped, or a host of other issues like personal medical emergencies or loved one's getting severely Ill. Whatever the issue we've had a whole lot of individuals make complaints of sending money and not getting product. I love apl, but I would caution anyone at this time until apl makes an appearance to let everyone know all is well.

Mleblanc

Placed a order last week, the Eagle landed. Same as usual packaging, nice tight and neat. I didn't have any issue . Only thing was, I had to email them to send payment instructions. Which was no biggie. The order did take a few days longer than it use too. But nothing ridiculous. Again use your own judgement. I really like their products. And has always been fairly straight up guy

Pmac228

I have just recently ordered my status went from processing to pending shipment but has been that way for three days now? Sorry for posting on an old thread this is my first time ordering I used money gram also but I have not heard anything and my emails to him keep being rejected and won’t send for some reason.