Anadrol + Tbol dosage

CaptainPlanet

Just curious what would be an effective dosage of Tbol. I have these 10mg pills and I am not sure why they're such small dosages, since I was told to take something closer to 100mg of it for bulking. Not too sure how good it is for cutting.

Either way, would it be more effective with Anadrol? I am taking these green tabs at 50mgs, just one pre-workout. Considering throwing in some Tbol, or even replacing it with Tbol soon, but I am not sure what dosage to take with or without Anadrol.

HGH.to

I would say to use one oral at a time because of liver damage.
about bulking - Anadrol is perhaps one of the best bulking steroid while Tbol is one of the worst. Tbol isn't actually a bulking steroid it all. It is used by sportsmen who need to remain in a certain weight category but increase their endurance, strength, stamina, energy etc...
and if you never used Tbol - 100 mg/day is huge dosage.

CaptainPlanet

What would be a good dosage of Tbol by itself?

If I take 50mg of Anadrol with 30mg of Tbol (for performance), would that be effective?

HGH.to

Yeah and that's safer than 100 mg Anadrol solely. But that's still stressful for your liver - quite a lot!
Why do you want 2 orals anyway? why not using Test + Tbol or Anadrol + another injectable?

EMachine

If you’re set on using Tbol 30-60 mg will give your solid results. I too don’t like the idea of using it with anadrol. Shit anadrol messes my gut like no other product. It curves my appetite and I develop acidic reflex which is not very pleasant. I prefer dbol…good old dbol!

QuadGod

Just curious what would be an effective dosage of Tbol. I have these 10mg pills and I am not sure why they're such small dosages, since I was told to take something closer to 100mg of it for bulking. Not too sure how good it is for cutting.

Either way, would it be more effective with Anadrol? I am taking these green tabs at 50mgs, just one pre-workout. Considering throwing in some Tbol, or even replacing it with Tbol soon, but I am not sure what dosage to take with or without Anadrol.
One thing for certain, when taking ANY orals, you need to take Milk Thistle. Well, in todays society with all of the additives/prservatives etc. milk thistle is good to take. It helps flush the toxins out the livers stored in the liver. BEWARE, the first few days, it will urine will smell like a Russian Race Horse, and yellow as gold! There is a one site I order from and they have a Anadrol/Dbol capsule, 25mg of both......dude, that stuff rocks! But, like I mentioned, regardless, were taking in all kinds of stuff that our body needs to flush. Good luck and take care of those kidneys and liver.

CaptainPlanet

Can one also take Tudca and/or NAC during cycle, or is that something that affects the way orals are absorbed/processed?

CaptainPlanet

I've added milk thistle. So, I am taking Nac, Tudca, and Milk Thistle now.

I am also considering making Tea with cinnamon sticks, I was told it helps increase insulin sensitivity. I heard Berberine is good for this as well.