Anavar Cycle...

PeaceAndJoy

Hi all;

My first Anavar cycle back in May, I was on it for 12 weeks, which I think may be four weeks too long. I was taking 50 mg. daily. I am now taking 8 weeks off. My plan was to start again in Oct. and do a eight weeks on then take eight weeks off. Is that enough time and good cycle strategy?

Stats:
210 lbs.
work out 6/week

Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you.

HGH.to

Do you use testosterone with it? and have your bloodwork very once in a while. anavar increases cholesterol and liver enzymes.

PeaceAndJoy

Do you use testosterone with it? and have your bloodwork very once in a while. anavar increases cholesterol and liver enzymes.
I take a teststerone supplement that I get from GNC, if that counts. My Liver enzymes I think are good. The AST is 109 and ALT is 61. Because I workout so much is why it's that high... but these numbers are actually close to normal for a gym rat.
What do you think about the amount of time on vs. amount of time off? Is an eight week break enough time?

HGH.to

The AST is 109 and ALT is 61.
your AST is actually way beyond the normal level. ALT is too high too, but AST is double as much as it should be.
You said you are on 8 weeks off. Do you mean that you just stopped Anavar? If that's so, it explains why they are so high.
What do you think about the amount of time on vs. amount of time off? Is an eight week break enough time?
depends if the off time is enough to recover your cholesterol and liver to normal levels.
I take a teststerone supplement that I get from GNC, if that counts.
it actually doesn't. I would take a look at your testosterone levels after an anavar cycle. And I would recommend to add actual testosterone if you want more and better results and feel better too

Gainz.

Everyone here will tell you not to run a oral only cycle!
I know that's what reddit, YouTube and tick tock says to do... but its not a good idea. Taking any steroid at any dose shuts down your natural test. Running anavar only will shut you down and might not be enough to make up for it.
Sounds like you need to do a little more research brother.
I recommend getting your hands on a vial(s) of test e or c. Run 250-300mg a week for 10-14 weeks. (I really recommend 14 weeks) You want to split the dose so you're taking 150mg on Monday and 150mg on Thursday. That will keep your blood levels more stable and prevent a up and down in mood. If you really want to run anavar run 30mg a day for the last 4 weeks. So week 10-14.(running liver support is a good idea as well)
Then run a actual pct. Some Nolvadex should be just fine. Some like running Nolvadex and clomid. But a short 300mg cycle Nolvadex should be just fine. You start taking Nolvadex 4 weeks after your last injection. So week 18. Start by taking 40mg every day for the first and second week. Then for week 3 and 4 take 20mg every day. That's the end of your "cycle"
Then you can wait 8 more weeks and do a second cycle.
I promise you that you will get far better results and feel better than you have in years. Oral only cycles are a bad idea brother!

Also a 10ml 300mg vial of test will last you 10 weeks. You'll be taking 1ml every week, but splitting the dose 150mg or .5ml on Monday... ect. I know some guys don't really get doses or understand "cycle math" it took me a minute to figure it out 😂😂.
If you have any questions please ask!

HGH.to

Want to see gains, look good, remain healthy, and feel good? I would listen to this guy up there 👆

Gainz.

Speaking of anavar for the ladies, my girl keeps bugging me about anavar.
Shes seeing how gear is working for me and is definitely considering it.
But she has high blood pressure issues. Other than that shes in extremely good shape and in good health.
Just not sure how anavar effects hbp.
My other question is does anavar increase a women's libido? It was literally the first question she asked me. I'm assuming she's trying to prepare herself for my next cycle 🤣🤣🤣

Shes 36, 5'5 122lb (with a 🚚) 😁

Aussie

Speaking of anavar for the ladies, my girl keeps bugging me about anavar.
Shes seeing how gear is working for me and is definitely considering it.
But she has high blood pressure issues. Other than that shes in extremely good shape and in good health.
My other question is does anavar increase a women's libido? It was literally the first question she asked me. I'm assuming she's trying to prepare herself for my next cycle 🤣🤣🤣

Shes 36, 5'5 122lb (with a 🚚) 😁
I know of ladies on anavar with no sex drive at all. Some guys say it helps but I never had a lady say it helps.
I think at 10mg a day it won’t be a problem for blood pressure but get a monitor if you don’t have one already and have her check it daily.

Gainz.

I know of ladies on anavar with no sex drive at all. Some guys say it helps but I never had a lady say it helps.
I think at 10mg a day it won’t be a problem for blood pressure but get a monitor if you don’t have one already and have her check it daily.
We have one, and we both have Fitbit like things to track our overall fitness and all that stuff. Actually looking at the "whoop" fitness tracker.
But anyway, appreciate the info. I know how orals can be on the liver, but not the hpb side effects. Also she's not looking to crazy, 5-10mg is what we were thinking

HGH.to

Anavar affects women differently pretty much as any other compound affects different people in different ways.
Nonetheless, yes, anavar might increase blood pressure and yes, it may increase women's libido.
if she's sure you she want to start with it, get her on 10 mg/day for 6 weeks and see how it goes.

PedritoHID

My Liver enzymes I think are good. The AST is 109 and ALT is 61.
Bro that's high as fuck. This pic is 6 weeks of me using Dbol, Test, Eq and NPP. I was taking a ton of liver support, that's another thing you need asap.

We all are gym rats equally or more than you and we don't have those high levels.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220912-131612.png
    Screenshot_20220912-131612.png
    731.2 KB · Views: 3

Gainz.

Want to share your girlfriend or her photos 🤣🤣🤣
I'll share her photos way before her.🤣🤣
However I do have a buddy who loves that shit...😟.
I'd catch a murder charge... but he's all for it. Loves to watch and all that. I truly can't wrap my head around it