Anavar for first cycle?

mp123

Hi, I'm 6'3 male, 215lbs, 38 years old. Been working out for about 3 years. My test is currently above 500, estradiol is 40.

I am considering doing an anavar only cycle because my aim isn't to get huge but to get some solid muscle and lean out. I've done a bit of research and many suggest Anavar only cycle is effective with fewer side effects. It's certainly not test c, but will still provide sustainable growth. Others have said otherwise and that I should do test c + anavar. I'm hoping this community can help answer some questions:

- Is Anavar only cycle effective? If so, what should I expect?
- Can I maintain my gains after by working out regularly and sticking to a decent diet?
- Side effects that are most common?
- If were to do a second cycle, how long should I wait?

Thanks!!

Aussie

It’s very affective for a lady. Don’t go over 10mg a day or your clitoris will grow. Also don’t use for more than 6 weeks as it’s liver toxic.
Good luck with it.

suppsforlife

- Is Anavar only cycle effective? If so, what should I expect?
its effective, but not as effective and not as safe as it is a Test only cycle.
- Can I maintain my gains after by working out regularly and sticking to a decent diet?
you still need a PCT plan. Anavar will lower your natural T production which doesn't seem to be too high in the first place.
- Side effects that are most common?
liver/kidney issues, cholesterol issues, general unwell feeling, possible hypertension
- If were to do a second cycle, how long should I wait?
give a break between oral cycles of at least 6-8 weeks. And don't run oral cycles for longer than 6-8 weeks.
in whatever the case - I wouldn't recommend anavar. if you want to use steroids - go for testosterone

unclem

whats going around in my gym with the ladies is androil 40mg TU once a day. they do have a little bit of hair on chin.

mp123

you still need a PCT plan. Anavar will lower your natural T production which doesn't seem to be too high in the first place.

liver/kidney issues, cholesterol issues, general unwell feeling, possible hypertension

give a break between oral cycles of at least 6-8 weeks. And don't run oral cycles for longer than 6-8 weeks.
in whatever the case - I wouldn't recommend anavar. if you want to use steroids - go for testosterone
Thanks so much for a clear response!

bobby ricky

@unclem @GainzBandit @bobby ricky @HGH.to
Someone else tell this lady how good anavar only cycles will help her clit grow.
I believe all gear will turn a woman it to a man.
Some do it slow And some do it fast. Look at naked female bodybuilders and the clit don’t lie. I kinda like some of their voices but a girl asked me how many sets I had left one day and she was behind me and I would have bet it was a man😂😂😂. I like Dana lynn bailey👍

mp123

One follow up - I'm at 25% body fat. If I were to do Test-C cycle, do I need to cut my body fat before doing a test cycle?

HGH.to

No you don't. In fact, lower T levels could be the reason why you gain fat despite working out and dieting. but of course, you have to workout and diet a lot if you plan to do a Test C cycle

mp123

No you don't. In fact, lower T levels could be the reason why you gain fat despite working out and dieting. but of course, you have to workout and diet a lot if you plan to do a Test C cycle
Got it! For diet, should my caloric intake be lower, maintenance, or higher than maintenance?

HGH.to

of course, depends on your goals. want to cut fat? lower. Want to bulk? higher. Maintenance can be helpful if you are extremely careful with your macros and working out plans.