Anavar for one year cycle....

unclem

theres always going to be idiots who think bodybuilders are dumb big goof balls because of stereotyping gear and muscle if that makes any sense. because the general public has no clue it takes alot to be a gear head lol.

PeaceAndJoy

Yeah I used to blame the tren too... 😉
Guys, I promise you this is not a 'troll post.' I'm a real person. I take Arimidex to lower the estrogen from taking test.
I pin everyday to keep my hormones in check. I now pin 30 mg a day. I am feeling better.

Gainz.

Guys, I promise you this is not a 'troll post.' I'm a real person. I take Arimidex to lower the estrogen from taking test.
I pin everyday to keep my hormones in check. I now pin 30 mg a day. I am feeling better.

Oh I believe you... But the information you have been getting... It's not only bad... But dangerous!
You shouldn't have to be taking that much adex on a trt dose. The goal is to not take any.
Also why are you running pro?
It's the most expensive way to run test

unclem

would you believe i cut my tip of my finger off. needed surgery for them to remove the dead tissue . those fuckers i woke up during surgery as the anastesiologist didnt give me enough propofol. but all good i went wright back to sleep. this happened a couple months ago. sorry didnt mean to steal thread. but my luck sucks.

suppsforlife

would you believe i cut my tip of my finger off. needed surgery for them to remove the dead tissue . those fuckers i woke up during surgery as the anastesiologist didnt give me enough propofol. but all good i went wright back to sleep. this happened a couple months ago. sorry didnt mean to steal thread. but my luck sucks.
somewhat unrelated to the entire post :ROFLMAO:
but you had anesthesia due to finger surgery?

Gainz.

When the fuck do we even stay on topic?

unclem

they had to fix my finger so yeah i had surgery now my tip of finger is gone. anesthesia was needed it was a mangled mess supps. the whole top part of my finger is gone it was a painful injury with all the nerves in your fingers. i wanted to be put under as the pain was unbearable. lidocaine wasnt going to cut it.

suppsforlife

they had to fix my finger so yeah i had surgery now my tip of finger is gone. anesthesia was needed it was a mangled mess supps. the whole top part of my finger is gone it was a painful injury with all the nerves in your fingers. i wanted to be put under as the pain was unbearable. lidocaine wasnt going to cut it.
i suppose shit happens...

STEROID MARKET

I heard it's completely safe to take 20 mg of Anavar every day for one year. Have any others done that?
I find taking a low dosage every day really helps my knee issues.
As for me this is strange opinion about Anavar.
Although if it's effective for you, I'm really happy for you, bro) 💪

zakco

Listen to these guys! The best thing I like about this forum is nobody has a "blast til you die" attitude. I've read it on so many other forums...."taking less than 1000mg test is worthless, add Halotestin, bro, if you ain't got serious sides, your not doing enough". Some forums are for guys who WILL die from enlarged heart, and have yellow cat eyes from too many orals.

Take the advice or not, but these guys give solid, safe, good advise. I ONLY trust the guys on this forum!

Gainz.

Listen to these guys! The best thing I like about this forum is nobody has a "blast til you die" attitude. I've read it on so many other forums...."taking less than 1000mg test is worthless, add Halotestin, bro, if you ain't got serious sides, your not doing enough". Some forums are for guys who WILL die from enlarged heart, and have yellow cat eyes from too many orals.

Take the advice or not, but these guys give solid, safe, good advise. I ONLY trust the guys on this forum!

Yeah... Except for that @Gainz guy... He's a real cock sucker. I mean sure he knows what he's talking about... But no one actually likes him. No one likes a know it all... Especially a pink wearing Ginny douche know it all...

zakco

Yeah... Except for that @Gainz guy... He's a real cock sucker. I mean sure he knows what he's talking about... But no one actually likes him. No one likes a know it all... Especially a pink wearing Ginny douche know it all...
Exactly! Gainz thinks the earth is flat! Fuck that guy. But everyone else is solid