Anavar/test/clen cycle

EMachine

What? Your TRT doc allows high test dosages like that? I work with several clinics and I have never heard any doctor recommend that! Are you just kidding around? I say this because your doc seems to be very conservative…because he has you on 250 biweekly, which is also fucked up!!!

The best TRT doctors, I’ve found, don’t recommend biweekly dosages, if they know what they’re talking about. I have a feeling you’re dealing with your family doctor. Some of my clients were on testosterone by their General Physician, who knew very little about TRT, didn’t specialize in this kind of therapy, and made these crazy ass recommendations.

Biweekly, is going to send you on a rollercoaster. You’ll experience ups and downs, unnecessarily!

I would recommend you dividing the 250 mg of test as follows:

Weekly shots of 125mg divided into 2 weekly shots. Mon-Thur.

This will ensure better levels and it would keep your levels a lot more stable, than 250 mg every two weeks.

Addressing your cycle, Test and primo is enough. Primobolan work its wonders because your body fat is already @11%. The lower the body fat, the lower the dose of Primo. The higher the body fat, the more you’ll need to up your dose of primo to see results. You’re lucky!!!

You don’t need 400 mg or more of primo to see what Primo does to an 11% body. Clen isn’t necessary at all in your case. It will do more harm than good in your situation. Not needed. Keep test lower than Primo to avoid water retention and if it were me, ibwould do 300 mg of primo per week, divided in 2 shots of 150 mg and keep test at 250 mg twice per week.

If your primo and test are legit, if your diet is on point, and you have a good workout program, and good sleep, you’ll love this cycle. If want to get harder and experience great pumps, take 20-25 mg of anavar pre-workout, and on workout days only.

Always take your liver protectors, and always take your orals with Omega-3s (it helps to protect your organs and especially, your stomach lining. Very important when you take any oral. I include here: Tylenol, Advil, etc.

Aussie

What? Your TRT doc allows high test dosages like that? I work with several clinics and I have never heard any doctor recommend that! Are you just kidding around? I say this because your doc seems to be very conservative…because he has you on 250 biweekly, which is also fucked up!!!

The best TRT doctors, I’ve found, don’t recommend biweekly dosages, if they know what they’re talking about. I have a feeling you’re dealing with your family doctor. Some of my clients were on testosterone by their General Physician, who knew very little about TRT, didn’t specialize in this kind of therapy, and made these crazy ass recommendations.

Biweekly, is going to send you on a rollercoaster. You’ll experience ups and downs, unnecessarily!

This will ensure better levels and it would keep your levels a lot more stable, than 250 mg every two weeks.

Addressing your cycle, Test and primo is enough. Primobolan work its wonders because your body fat is already @11%. The lower the body fat, the lower the dose of Primo. The higher the body fat, the more you’ll need to up your dose of primo to see results. You’re lucky!!!

You don’t need 400 mg or more of primo to see what Primo does to an 11% body. Clen isn’t necessary at all in your case. It will do more harm than good in your situation. Not needed. Keep test lower than Primo to avoid water retention and if it were me, ibwould do 300 mg of primo per week, divided in 2 shots of 150 mg and keep test at 250 mg twice per week.

If your primo and test are legit, if your diet is on point, and you have a good workout program, and good sleep, you’ll love this cycle. If want to get harder and experience great pumps, take 20-25 mg of anavar pre-workout, and on workout days only.

Always take your liver protectors, and always take your orals with Omega-3s (it helps to protect your organs and especially, your stomach lining. Very important when you take any oral. I include here: Tylenol, Advil, etc.
I suggest you go back and read his comments. The clown is on 250mg twice a week.
So he is actually being proscribed a steroid cycle by his doctor

HGH.to

Emachine is 100% right as usual. I would listen to this and you're sure to get awesome results.