Anavar

SemperFi

Domesticated animals get fat from the diet we feed them. Wild animals are never fat and regulate their body weight with diet.

Lesson learned.... feed the wild side and starve what has been domesticated. ;)

[[{"fid":"36892","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"alt":"Mötley Crüe - Wild Side","class":"media-element file-default"}}]]

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Thanks for sharing Bobby. 

Two phrases for the positive results from your inclusion of Var on cycle - 'Energy Balance' and 'False Expectations'.

You may have done absolutely nothing wrong Bobby concerning diet, training or supplementation. If you used a sound method your body may have simply converted its energies in ways you did not expect. You expected to shed fat but your body had other plans for that use of energy which surprised you.

The body is a very complex perfect machine. It provides itself exactly what it needs from the resources that is provided or has available. Sometimes it will borrow resources from itself and redistribute them to other areas. 

SEMPER FI

BobbyO190

I love your little videos.

interesting point of fact....three days off cycle. Same diet and slightly less exercise (joints need to heal some). I have lost 8lbs.

Makes me wonder if maybe the VAR wasn't pure, or even truly Anavar, so to speak. Still strength is good and mass is still good so I am happy.

1910SS

When I take VAR , I bump up my creatine dose to 15-20g. The reason I do this is because VAR has the ability to significantly stimulate the synthesis of phosphocreatine in muscle cells, which in turn improves ATP production and regeneration. Now keep in mind that the dose of 15g of creatine can cause constipation. I use magnesium and fiber gumies when I up my creatine this high.  But the strength gains are complimented from the ATP enhancement of VAR and creatine.

1.5 gallons of water at a minimum when I stack VAR and creatine. Pumps are insane!!

On a side note, Ive heard that VAR under 100mg isn't liver toxic. The thought being VAR is processed in the kidneys and not the liver. I don't know if that's true, but would love some feed back on it.  

BobbyO190

I choose VAR because of it's extremely low side effects and liver safety!

It's supposed to give small gains but solid ones that last. My experience fit more to yours, I got a large pump...muscles were water filled so to speak but it faded quickly. More along the lines of how people describe D-Bol but I have never used dbol so I don't know.

It was a very fun cycle but I don't know that I got any lasting gains so I don't know if I will use it again.

SemperFi

1910SS said:
</p>
<p>On a side note, Ive heard that VAR under 100mg isn't liver toxic. The thought being VAR is processed in the kidneys and not the liver. I don't know if that's true, but would love some feed back on it.  </p>
<p>
</p>
<p>Everything we ingest orally is processed by the liver and everything that enters the blood stream is processed by the kidneys. There is no changing how the human body functions. Just like any other C17-aa steroid anavar is hepatotoxic. The good news is that anavar's hepatotoxicity is very low. I would go as far to say that ibuprofen on a regular basis is much more hepatoxic than var. Kidney related problems due to steroid use is rare but usually can be attributed to the increase in blood pressure that steroid use causes. Kidneys have a higher blood pressure normally to help filter the blood but when the organ is subjected to increases in systemic blood pressure that increase can damage nephrons (filtering units in the kidneys).</p>
<p>[[{"fid":"37141","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Five Finger Death Punch - Wash It All Away (Explicit)","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]</p>
<p> </p>
<p>SEMPER FI</p>
<p> </p>

SemperFi

BobbyO190 said:
</p>
<p> I got a large pump...muscles were water filled so to speak but it faded quickly.
</p>
<p>Water retention is <strong>impossible</strong> from anavar. Var is a DHT derivative and has no estrogenic traits. The pump you speak of is caused from increased blood flow to the muscle. Many of us chase the pump because it feels righteous. It's all about the blood.....;)</p>
<p>[[{"fid":"37142","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Black Stone Cherry - In My Blood [OFFICIAL VIDEO]","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>SEMPER FI</p>

BobbyO190

That's why I honestly don't think I received anvar from my supplier. Because I am not talking about the pump from working out (my favorite time of day) but rather growth -  I didn't change my routine or workouts at all, before during or after. I kept the vast majority of my strength gains but I lost size in ever muscle group and lost 15 lbs in just a couple of weeks. Only change was dropping VAR and cutting Test from 600mg to 200mg a week (trt)

nothing in my research allows for that type of size growth that fades rapidly from VAR....I can't prove anything. I don't KNOW anything.

All I know is what I experienced and while it was fun and I looked great it was a cycle I would want to repeat personally. But again, I am just not sure what I had was quality var.   Then again, maybe I am a putz and I and missing something huge.

SemperFi

Quit acting like to don't know anything! You have some experiences to share and I know you have done some research. Very few of us are experts at our craft.... we are better described as 'Jack of All Trades' and an 'Expert at None'. Anyone who has a glass full of knowledge has no room to learn new things. ;)

SEMPER FI

BobbyO190

HA! Thanks.  But I come from the Lou Holtz management style, always undersell yourself. Grant the other guy over confidence, know yourself.

BobbyO190

In reality is there anything else?

I mean crap. Look at today. I walk in door and my general manager in KY just up and quit. I have a secretary running things and scared out of her wits. So I rush and buy a flight, send my lead Chicago manager to KY to cover the emergency while I hire a new sales person and field manager to cover and try to figure out how to hold deals together while on a short vacation week and while identifying good hires and getting them adequately trained and still not losing money or momentum in other stores.

Chaos is all there is, we just try to figure out the best want to deal with it :-0

I love it though. Without challenges whats the fun? Not to mention I love how God always shows up just when I think it's too much and I can't handle it, then BOOM super miracle - every time. I love it!

strong

Great laugh....  No control at all is how I just rolled the last 2 weeks. Just straight up Chaos...  Remember SemperFi, I get to talk 'Mad shit" soon. See how good your memory is...

1910SS

l-lysine works like an anti-viral. Not sure if it is strong enough for shingles though, but it helps with breakouts.