Anavar

HulkSmashShan

Hey guys my wife as you prob know has been doing anavar for 21 days . She takes 25 mg a day 12.5 morning and 12.5 night. It is from Odin. Now here is my question. First off it did not come with the box as it usually does. Second off all the tablets are different. Some are pink some are white some are scored some are not. In just wondering if anyone else has experienced this variation thanks in advance.

suppsforlife

25 mg a day for a female might be too much. Tell her to closely watch out for virilization side effects.
second - as long as she feels them working, I doubt there's anything to be worried about.

HulkSmashShan

25 mg a day for a female might be too much. Tell her to closely watch out for virilization side effects.
second - as long as she feels them working, I doubt there's anything to be worried about.
Can you tell me some of the "virilization" to look out for?

HulkSmashShan

Oh damn is that why she's been peeing standing up! 😂 . Nope non of those going on thank the good Lord for that! Will def keep an eye on seeing if her woman parts try and grown into a third leg

HulkSmashShan

The pills are 25mg so it's pretty impossible to do any less than half morning half night. She has been doing it for about 22 days with no sides

suppsforlife

Can you tell me some of the "virilization" to look out for?
yep, welder is right.
virilization is the process of turning a woman into a man. check it online.
The pills are 25mg so it's pretty impossible to do any less than half morning half night. She has been doing it for about 22 days with no sides
as long as she's fine - go for it, but if something goes wrong, tell her to stop completely for a while immediately. then return back to half a tablet (12.5 mg a day only once daily)
Just be careful. She's way too pretty to turn her into your husband. 😂
lol, true there.
Will def keep an eye on seeing if her woman parts try and grown into a third leg
she's going to be the one who can say it. the symptoms are usually felt, then seen.

HulkSmashShan

Honestly I don't think the stuff is up to par. There is multiple reasons for this statement. How much does it cost to get a lab eval done? Anyone recommend a certain lab for testing the gear?

HulkSmashShan

Well guys after reading extensive doctor reports about pitted edema in patients admitted into opiate addiction treatment programs administering methadone my wife has made the decision to ween off of methadone treatment!! This is a truly answered prayer. I realize this is not a religious group but man I wouldn't be here today if it were not for my savior Jesus Christ. If any of my brothers on here are believers please keep her in your prayers. This is going to be a hard fought battle but I will stand beside her and support her the entire way. Methadone is not an answer to our nations epidemic IMO. Trading one thing to be a slave to another is not freedom. I know she looks amazing now but she is used to being Victoria Secret model body and she was all the way up to the methadone. Im happy with her just the way she is but I also understand that she wants to achieve her goals. Okay fellas I'm done with my rant for the night. Keep it pushing!!