Anavar

Welderman

What is you all's opinion of anavar. To me it just feels weak. And no I'm not doubting my gear. I have used winstrol and I was not expecting it to be as strong as winny but to me it's not even close. Winny does mess with my carpal tunnel but I am pretty sure I will always choose it over var. Maybe it affects people different but the pumps, aggression, and strength are not even comparable. Just my opinion

BiggyBill

Winny affects carpal and anavar doesn’t.
and yeah, winny is much stronger when comparing miligram per miligram. But anavar is much safer!

otfjoey300

Anavar is one of more useful compounds; due to its high anabolic rating and lower androgenic rating is why it’s popular among females. Truly anavar is probably the most popular steroid of all time (besides test); because of its wide variety of uses among males and females. I’m running it currently and it’s really helping dial everything in.

otfjoey300

It’s not just a matter of it being “safer”; you’re still gonna have elevated liver enzymes after a couple months and still not something I’d run for longer than 10 weeks (ish) . I read recently that there are serious benefits to running 5mg anavar a day ; Indefinitely. Obviously not something I’ve tried- I like the 50-75 mg range.

Welderman

Oh I think it's doing everything it's supposed to do. My own fault, sometimes I set the bar a little too high when I first use something new

otfjoey300

Oh I think it's doing everything it's supposed to do. My own fault, sometimes I set the bar a little too high when I first use something new
If you’re considering it “weak” opposed to something like deca or tren of course it’s not going to promote that type of mass and the fact you don’t aromatize the var ; brings slow quality lean mass. It’s not gonna swell you up like a hefty dose of deca or even what dbol would do

HGH.to

It’s not just a matter of it being “safer”; you’re still gonna have elevated liver enzymes after a couple months and still not something I’d run for longer than 10 weeks (ish) . I read recently that there are serious benefits to running 5mg anavar a day ; Indefinitely. Obviously not something I’ve tried- I like the 50-75 mg range.
while you're definitely right, I think that BiggyBill tried to say that miligram per miligram Winstrol is way more liver toxic than Anavar with way more sides like acne, hair loss, joint pains etc.
While is true that running Anavar for 10 weeks you'll get high liver enzymes - the liver enzymes after 10 weeks of Winstrol would be drastically higher - both at 50 mg a day.
If you’re considering it “weak” opposed to something like deca or tren of course it’s not going to promote that type of mass and the fact you don’t aromatize the var ; brings slow quality lean mass. It’s not gonna swell you up like a hefty dose of deca or even what dbol would do
true either. you just can't expect same strength on anavar as on tren!

Welderman

4 eggs, 1 can tuna, 1 carb balance wheat tortilla. Man while keeping my calories down this has become my go to snack.50 g. Protein. 450 calories. I have two of these a day with a small shake each time. I get 160 g protein out of 1100 calories. Leaves me plenty of room calorie wise for couple solid meals a day. Thought maybe this could help someone

otfjoey300

Oh yes, @HGH.to on the winstrol toxicity and that’s where im leaning more towards using adrol, sdrol or dbol opposed to winny, I also am prone to the tendon shit that winstrol can bring on… no thanks

HGH.to

yeah winstrol can be harsh on tendons. But about toxicity - I am not sure if anadrol is safer than winstrol.

bijeli_luk

Hello guys. I would like to have info about Magnus Pharmaceuticals Oxandrolone(Anavar). Did anybody ever used anything from this company? I know Anavar is one of the most faked roids out there and some companies(believe it or not) sell "Anavar" that is actually Winstrol(cheaper substance). Did anybody used Anavar or any gear from this company and I would love to have some experiences from you if you have any. Good gear or shit gear? To buy or to pass? Thx a bunch.

Last edited by a moderator:

bijeli_luk

There are other brands that are "verified" why wouldn't you go for them?
Because there is a chance to get relatively cheap stuff at the moment and there is a lot of gear from this company. I just wanna know if somebody already used this brand and is the gear ok or not.

Welderman

Hello guys. I would like to have info about Magnus Pharmaceuticals Oxandrolone(Anavar). Did anybody ever used anything from this company? I know Anavar is one of the most faked roids out there and some companies(believe it or not) sell "Anavar" that is actually Winstrol(cheaper substance). Did anybody used Anavar or any gear from this company and I would love to have some experiences from you if you have any. Good gear or shit gear? To buy or to pass? Thx a bunch.

Because there is a chance to get relatively cheap stuff at the moment and there is a lot of gear from this company. I just wanna know if somebody already used this brand and is the gear ok or not.

Will try to add Anavar into my first cycle and might come with updates
Anavar great hardener and strength gainer just don't misunderstand it's use and think it will rip you up without really good diet and cardio unless you are a really lean person to begin with