Anodrol, 50, Test, Winstrol stack

Hello, Planning a good mass stack in couple weeks, just wanted some feedback on this stack, Test Cyp, 2 shots of 2 ml week, Anodrol 50, 2 a day, Winstrol or EQ, I'm not sure ,which one to add to my stack, to enable me to look more ripped,I know Winstrol is fantastic for condition, but I didn't want to look flat,would EQ be better in this case,

CaptainPlanet

I am not sure about EQ, but I've heard it being used for cutting. If you're bellow 10%bf, winny will make your muscles stand out, but it is hard on the joints if you take it too long. If you have the patience, and lean-bulking, meaning slowly gaining lean tissue, then do the following in this order:
1) Cardio, increate it until you're doing at least 1 hour of it 3 to 5 times a week. 2) Lower your caloric intake, not a lot, just enough so that you're in a caloric deficit. You may need to reduce it further down the line. 3) Lastly, Clen.

Don't try to do a bulk, then try to cut at the same time. I would recommend Anavar, or Primo instead of the Winny. Use winny if you're doing a show, or you really need to make your muscles pronounced, once you're at that level. Just my two cents :)

Last edited:
I am not sure about EQ, but I've heard it being used for cutting. If you're bellow 10%bf, winny will make your muscles stand out, but it is hard on the joints if you take it too long. If you have the patience, and lean-bulking, meaning slowly gaining lean tissue, then do the following in this order:
1) Cardio, increate it until you're doing at least 1 hour of it 3 to 5 times a week. 2) Lower your caloric intake, not a lot, just enough so that you're in a caloric deficit. You may need to reduce it further down the line. 3) Lastly, Clen.

Do try to do a bulk, then try to cut at the same time. I would recommend Anavar, or Primo instead of the Winny. Use winny if you're doing a show, or you really need to make your muscles pronounced, once you're at that level. Just my two cents :)
Hello Captain, yes I doing 4 , one hour cardio session's,after weights, carbs will decrease,as in going along, I'll look at Anavar instead of winney, clen, always good, but I've heard great thing about EQ, so I'll probably do test,the Anodrol, with EQ and Anaver with Clem for 12 weeks. Thanks

BiggyBill

if you want a good mass stack - go for Test Cyp and Anadrol if you have enough experience and if you want a third steroid go for Deca. So that's Test, Deca and Anadrol.
Do not go for 2 orals in same cycle
as Cap mentioned - do not attempt bulk and cut in same cycle either!

suppsforlife

completely agreed! 2 orals are not recommended, esp since Anadrol and Winstrol are some of the most hepatoxic!
Go for 2 injections instead, or 2 injections and an oral if you're having enough experience

This is what I was thinking, I'll drop the Winstrol,and use the EQ, and add Anavar instead, 12 week course,then drop the Anadrol,after 12 weeks , b

if you want a good mass stack - go for Test Cyp and Anadrol if you have enough experience and if you want a third steroid go for Deca. So that's Test, Deca and Anadrol.

I had to edit my post, I meant to write: "Don't try to do a bulk, then try to cut at the same time..." :D
Ok Captain,

Yes, ok,I'll drop the Winstrol,do the Cyp, Anodrol, and Deca,what about if I used EQ instead of deca,This year,I'm aiming to increase size but keep my body fat down,which is careful consumption of my food, high protein, carbs but very little fat,and plenty of cardio,thanks Bill for your advice.

Anadrol and Winstrol in same cycle is a no-no!
Anadrol and
Anadrol and Winstrol in same cycle is a no-no!
Yes ,ok, I'll drop the Winstrol, substitute it with Deca or EQ,a few years ago I stacked Winstrol with Test cyp and Dianobol,but it was the injectable one,got good results, extremely vascular at 240 pounds,but I won't use two orals,and go for the deca or the EQ, always got vascular with Deca,thanks for the advise

completely agreed! 2 orals are not recommended, esp since Anadrol and Winstrol are some of the most hepatoxic!
Go for 2 injections instead, or 2 injections and an oral if you're having enough experience
Yes will do ,I'm dropping the Winstrol,and substituting Deca or EQ,thanks

BiggyBill

HGH explained is right! there are also other differences but to keep body fat lower, EQ may be a better solution

HGH.to

but on the other hand, you have Anadrol which is for bulking, not for cutting.
So Anadrol goes better with Deca
EQ goes better with cutting compounds like Winstrol.