Anyone from the Tri State?

Elmacc

New to this forum and so far it’s been a gold mine for me. Might even be more active than the BMW forum I’m on which blows my mind lol. I did lots of dumb shit in the past without any research and tryna go about shit in a smarter way this time around. I’m mainly tryna get some insight preferably someone local if possible. Crazy how cool everyone is on this forum considering all the crazy amounts of flowing testosterone behind each post lol. Everyone by me that takes this lifestyle serious is usually a fuckin dick so I’m glad to see a bunch of cool dudes here.

suppsforlife

Might even be more active than the BMW forum I’m on which blows my mind lol.
I can perfectly understand you, LOL
I did lots of dumb shit in the past without any research
you're not the only one, we can all feel you :D
razy how cool everyone is on this forum considering all the crazy amounts of flowing testosterone behind each post lol.
been thinking about the same a while ago, how tf everyone's so nice with so much testosterone? :D
Everyone by me that takes this lifestyle serious is usually a fuckin dick so I’m glad to see a bunch of cool dudes here.
welcome man. you seem like a great guy, glad to have you around!

seymour

been thinking about the same a while ago, how tf everyone's so nice with so much testosterone? :D
Keep your belly full and your balls empty with the help of your lady and you shall be a nice man!

Crazy how cool everyone is on this forum considering all the crazy amounts of flowing testosterone behind each post lol. Everyone by me that takes this lifestyle serious is usually a fuckin dick so I’m glad to see a bunch of cool dudes here.
This place is the best as far as I'm concerned. Everyone is cool and it's pretty active. Hope you enjoy it here.

PedritoHID

is usually a fuckin dick so I’m glad to see a bunch of cool dudes here.
In engineering school they teach you this "its not the length of the vector that matters (just a little) but the force you apply. From what I've seen here we are not trying to see who takes the most gear or who lifts the most weights, but being smart is the way to go.

Keep your belly full and your balls empty with the help of your lady and you shall be a nice man!
I broke up with my lady 5 months ago man you know this, why do you mention that? Now I'll cry for her.

bobby ricky

This place is the best as far as I'm concerned. Everyone is cool and it's pretty active. Hope you enjoy it here.
My wife’s hair dresser gave her that advice and it works 😂😂😂😂