Are you in need of Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)

Dolf

I just caught this blast, but if you're gonna cruise pct is not needed. It'll be a waste of time and money. Just go straight into the cruise.

swolesam

you're either very responsive to T, or the shit you're using is overdosed. Either way, its a good fucking thing imo ! LOL 

3000 iu per week of HCG, you mean for a short period? Or you cruise on this dose ?

You know for a fact im guna PM you about the source , and i have an idea who it might be as well ! :)

blastthru23

A friend of mine who's on trt cruise mentioned using hcg and clomid during trt. Not sure about this though intuitively an ai might be a good idea even if the dose is low. Any thoughts on this? I'll look around the forums too, maybe it was mentioned already in this thread, not looking to be spoon fed as it were lol

blastthru23

A question came to mind a moment ago.. I am wondering about the idea starting a trt cruise post cycle. Here's my question: should one begin pinning test cyp about 2 weeks before the cycle ends so that when the cycle ends, the cyp will be felt, given that the long ester t takes about 2-3 weeks before the effects take hold? Or would this push test to higher than necessary levels? I'm kinda leaning towards pinning prior to cycles end...

blastthru23

Im running test prop now and for about 2 1/2 more weeks. I have cyp 250 on hand, so perhaps 125 per week, seems to be cookie cutter approach. I'll adjust according to "feel". I have plenty of adex, aro, and clomid for e2 control

Dolf

Start your cruising dose asap. Not sure 125mg per week will do. I'd start with 200mg per week split in 2 100mg doses and adjust from there. Of course bloods will tell you if you need to increase or decrease your dose. 

blastthru23

Ok, I'll pin cyp starting tomorrow morning, 100mg 2x per week. Thanks looking out for me brother (s)! Damn, I'm thankful for this family of freaks :)

swolesam

blast - i think you need to seperate AI from HPTA regulators.  You need AI when cruising on TRT AS YOU NEED IT. Sometimes i use one 0.5mg adex a week, other weeks i need 3 0.5mg a week. I use adex/aro interchangeably (At diff dosages) and depending on how much estro suppression i want to push.

HPTA regulators like Clomid and HCG are mostly to generate more of your own T so your testes dont shut down & shrink.

To answer your question while you're cruising on TRT, AI added as needed, HPTA regulators you need them ALL through as you cruise and on cycle. That worked for me years and years, no sides.

blastthru23

Got it brother swole. I think i saw that 1000iu hcg per week is the dosage. As for clomid i think i read 50/day. Is this right? Hold that thought, let me go check above. No need for redundancy...

iTryHarder209

3000 iu would be on the high end for someone on trt bro hcg has a life of only 24hrs so it's only in your system for about 3 days top.  Best to do injection day off pin on most cases and begins to take affect in 2 hrs. Some say 250iu eod I go 500ius so that's closer to 1750iu average. Be mindful that at that dose 1 5000iu vial will only last about 3 weeks so shit gets expensive best to stock up and take advantage of promos when u have a chance. Just my little input :)

blastthru23

Nice, thanks for that. Seems I'm getting quite close to putting together the full program! So far we have the cyp dosage figured out at 100 2x per week, ai as needed, hcg at roughly 1750iu average. The question remains open on the clomid dosing schedule, if any, tho thus far it appears to be 50 mg per day. Any thoughts in the clom?

swolesam

My HCG administration is def on the lower end, but keeps my boys full and functioning well. Why take more when less will do the same exact job? right?

So for me, on TRT i use ~ 600 iu / week MAX. On cycle i use 400 ius / week. I also worry about the Leideg cells desensitization issue that's supposedly a myth, yet it seems to make sense. Basically the theory goes like this - Blasting leideg cells with hcg for prolonged periods of time will cause leideg cells to be insensitive to your own LH, hence when you stop the HCG, your leideg cells will stop responding to your own LH hence causing hypoganodism. Not sure if this is true, but i see conflicted research on this. I just stick to the lowest dose that will do the job for me and it seems to be upwards of 600 iu per week.

Divided dose is a great idea, based on research overblasting the leideg cells in the testes can induce increased estrogen production. check this http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/jcem-58-2-327

blastthru23

Thanks sam, yeah I read something quite similar in a different article. It seems to follow that whenever any receptor of any kind, when over saturated for periods of time, either become unresponsive to the compound intended for such receptor, or the body's own cells that produce such compound intended for the target receptor gets shut down, thus addiction etc. Best to take careful and deliberate route IMO.  I wonder if taking a "pulse" approach might be a good idea. For example 4 weeks on 2 weeks off and so forth...?